Johnny Depp in Financial trouble?

wow,an actor who can pretty much do any project he wants and is always in demand in financial trouble? wow,the last actor you would expect to have these problems.

Johnny Depp Talks Movie Salaries, Selling Property amid Financial Crisis in Newly Revealed Emails
LA RAM FAN , He is violent too ...
Until now, the legal battle between Johnny Depp and his wife Amber Heard tended to turn in favor of the actor. The situation could evolve following the broadcast of a new video filmed by Amber Heard

in French : Vidéo: Johnny Depp violent, filmé à son insu par Amber Heard - Gala

wow,an actor who can pretty much do any project he wants and is always in demand in financial trouble? wow,the last actor you would expect to have these problems.

Johnny Depp Talks Movie Salaries, Selling Property amid Financial Crisis in Newly Revealed Emails
Until now, the legal battle between Johnny Depp and his wife Amber Heard tended to turn in favor of the actor. The situation could evolve following the broadcast of a new video filmed by Amber Heard

there is a reason on WHY they always say money alone cant buy happiness.Depp has some serious issues..

there is a reason on WHY they always say money alone cant buy happiness.Depp has some serious issues..
Yes, he had been defended by Vanessa Paradis the actress, singing his daughter's mother because she said he had never been violent with them.

He's one sexy pirate. He can buy as much wine as he wants, in my book.

40 person staff, and many other expenses. He spends two million a month.

COQRfNQWcAAuBD_.png

celebrity9-Nic-Cage.jpg

Image Source

Nicolas Cage makes for a surprising bum he’s still famous and making (really awful) movies, besides his latest role in kick-ass, reminding audiences of his early humorous turns in films like Raising Arizona.
Apparently, Cage owes $6.2 million in back taxes, which is the second scariest thing he’s ever faced. Because of ‘improperly deducted personal expenses,’ Cage is being forced to sell both his $3.5 million mansion in New Orleans and his $35 million house in Hollywood. He has only paid the IRS $666,000 so far possibly in some cryptic attempt to compare them to Satan but he still has a long way to go.

When was the last time Depp had a hit movie outside of the Pirates of the Caribbean franchise? Even those are starting to flop at the box office.

that would be the first Alice in wonderland movie.second one bombed deservedly so-you just dont make a sequal to that one,but the first did very well.the fact he is making another pirates movies reaks of desperation to me.

Depp and Cage both made the same mistakes. They bought homes. They bought homes all over the world. Nicolas Cage bought an island off of Florida. They staffed these homes and kept a working staff in each, even though they seldom if ever visited.

I like Johnny Depp. When he was filming Pirates he adopted orphan baby bats in Australia and went to the sanctuary to feed them.

When was the last time Depp had a hit movie outside of the Pirates of the Caribbean franchise? Even those are starting to flop at the box office.

I'm not the biggest Deep fan...but the last Pirates move grossed $651million. Through the Looking Glass $300million, Black Mass $100million, etc. He is a bonafide star-there's no getting around that.

I can say that when I was paying my way through college (by getting autographs from celebrities and reselling them on Ebay), Depp was easily the nicest, most respectful, and approachable celebrity I met-and it's not even close. I've-literally-seen him roll down the windows in the car he's riding in to sign for people at red lights. Most "A Listers" go through the motions and sign, or refuse to sign (which I certainly don't blame them)-but Depp always went out of his way to make every fan/person go home happy.

Forum List

Back