John wright

I am 84 years old, a Korean War vet, Democrat, but have voted Republican on occasion. that was when they had responsible candidates. I am retired but not inactive. am not as mobile as I used to be. I can write, I can sign petitions, I can make phone calls. The one thing I can't do is donate money. I live on a very strict budget that barely keeps me even with expenses. Having said that, I can do many other thing to help the cause. I am proud of the authors that compiled the do's and don'ts In "Indivisible", a classic method to show the right wing how to really establish a movement. I am new to this format, so I will be asking for a lot of advise. I am excited for the first time since Obama was elected. The following is my first post on the new movement you are starting.

One yuge difference is the fact that when the tea party came into existence, they had no plan and still don’t. It was much more a racist movement than anything else. We have plan. It’s been in a development stage for eight years; with the additions of the Progressive agenda; it’s pretty much complete as it currently exists. I think this is an important message to make known to the groups that are energized. There is always a fallback to the basics that will greatly enhance their efforts.

So you are a whit male conservative?

If so, at what point did you realize you were a racist, misogynist, fascist?
Your joking, right?
No, he's insane like that..
Howdy..My Dad is a Korean era vet, was in the Navy as a professional drunk in North Africa..

I am 84 years old, a Korean War vet, Democrat, but have voted Republican on occasion. that was when they had responsible candidates. I am retired but not inactive. am not as mobile as I used to be. I can write, I can sign petitions, I can make phone calls. The one thing I can't do is donate money. I live on a very strict budget that barely keeps me even with expenses. Having said that, I can do many other thing to help the cause. I am proud of the authors that compiled the do's and don'ts In "Indivisible", a classic method to show the right wing how to really establish a movement. I am new to this format, so I will be asking for a lot of advice. I am excited for the first time since Obama was elected. The following is my first post on the new movement you are starting.

One yuge difference is the fact that when the tea party came into existence, they had no plan and still don’t. It was much more a racist movement than anything else. We have plan. It’s been in a development stage for eight years; with the additions of the Progressive agenda; it’s pretty much complete as it currently exists. I think this is an important message to make known to the groups that are energized. There is always a fallback to the basics that will greatly enhance their efforts.
Welcome to the insane asylum...... Looks like you'll fit in just fine...... :eusa_whistle:
Oh and thanks for your service, former Navy man here. :thup:

Thanks for the welcome to the insane asylum. We will be battling chaos gone amok. My dad was Navy. He died in New Guiney in WWll.

My father-in-law was a gunner on a B-24 stationed in New Guinea during WW II. That said, thank you for your service, I served in the Navy ('67-'69) on DD's and never saw combat. My father-in-law saw too much; my dad served on war ships during WWII as a sonar operator, and his dad was an aid to the General at Fort Lewis, WA during WW I.

My hope is my kids and theirs never see combat, and that somehow diplomacy replaces the zero sum games in effect today.

I am 84 years old, a Korean War vet, Democrat, but have voted Republican on occasion. that was when they had responsible candidates. I am retired but not inactive. am not as mobile as I used to be. I can write, I can sign petitions, I can make phone calls. The one thing I can't do is donate money. I live on a very strict budget that barely keeps me even with expenses. Having said that, I can do many other thing to help the cause. I am proud of the authors that compiled the do's and don'ts In "Indivisible", a classic method to show the right wing how to really establish a movement. I am new to this format, so I will be asking for a lot of advise. I am excited for the first time since Obama was elected. The following is my first post on the new movement you are starting.

Your joking, right?

He's not joking, he's a resident asshole, and dumb as a box of rocks.

Thanks for your service, sir. Welcome aboard.

Your joking, right?

Of course. Just wanted you to get a taste of Dims on this site.

Welcome.

Forum List

Back