John Wick

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Anyone see this yet....the trailer looks pretty good,the action looks good...

Just saw John Wick...pretty good...Keanu should have done this movie years ago...

I saw it. Waste of money. Totally formulaic.

Retired hit man is forced out of retirement. Movie quickly turns into a video game, with hero killing lots of bad guys with lots of bullets, leveling up until he finally battles Big Boss.

Last edited:

Retired hit man is forced out of retirement. Movie quickly turns into a video game, with hero killing lots of bad guys with lots of bullets, leveling up until he finally battles Big Boss.
Ya cause after all action movies are not like that at all. Go see it it is worth the money. Lots of action.

thanks.....now i know i will give it a shot.....

Was it a hitman comes out of retirement movie...yeah....but the action was really well done...I think Keanu should have done a movie like this a lot sooner...a more mature matrix...sort of...

Yeah. If the heaviest reading you do is comic books, and like lots of loud noises and gunplay and no real script, you will love this movie.

Forum List

Back