John Wick....I now realize why it was so good...and John Wick 2 out this weekend...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
I saw an inteview with Keanu Reeves about the new John Wick 2 movie.....and during the conversation it came up as to why I enjoyed it so much.....

No freaking shaky cam..........you were actually able to see the action....all of the throws, and the fighting.....no shaky cam, not extreme close ups that hid the action.....and that is one of the reasons John Wick is such a superior film to the bourne movies and much of the action genre since Blair Witch introduced that stupid freaking shaky cam......

A review of John Wick 2...

My peeve is when the background music is so loud you can't make out what's being said.

I watched it and found it to be comical. These super-action films where noone is arrested and one man in invincible. All of the carnage because of a dog?

Hey, I love my dog too, but...

I saw an inteview with Keanu Reeves about the new John Wick 2 movie.....and during the conversation it came up as to why I enjoyed it so much.....

No freaking shaky cam..........you were actually able to see the action....all of the throws, and the fighting.....no shaky cam, not extreme close ups that hid the action.....and that is one of the reasons John Wick is such a superior film to the bourne movies and much of the action genre since Blair Witch introduced that stupid freaking shaky cam......

. Haven't watched movies in years (mostly just regular TV shows and the news). This is a good one eh ? Hope the stars aren't Trump haters, and if they are I hope they just keep their mouths shut about it. Good grief.... Loved the action movies always, but haven't seen any decent ones in a while or maybe I'm just getting old.

. Haven't watched movies in years (mostly just regular TV shows and the news). This is a good one eh ? Hope the stars aren't Trump haters, and if they are I hope they just keep their mouths shut about it. Good grief.... Loved the action movies always, but haven't seen any decent ones in a while or maybe I'm just getting old.

Keanu may be a lefty...but I don't know.....which is great.....and John Wick was a really good action film.....

Keanu may be a lefty...but I don't know.....which is great.....and John Wick was a really good action film.....
. Hard to support Hollywood right now, but will take your word for it.

Forum List

Back