John Wetteland Arrested for Alleged Child Sex Abuse

Alleged doesn't mean it happened. Will just have to follow the story.

Of course anything to do with child sex abuse will ruin him even if its found to be not true.

Great way to ruin someone's life and its been done before.

Of course anything to do with child sex abuse will ruin him even if its found to be not true.

I guess youre not concerned about the child family member he molested since the age of 4 not one bit.

Last edited:

I guess youre not concerned about the 14 yr old family member he molested since the age of 4 not one bit.

Sure I am if he actually molested her.

You seem to have no problem believing it and throwing him under the bus. Even without proof. People can say anything. Proving it is the hard part.

Only a trial will tell the tale.

This is a high profile case due to who this man, and I use the term "man" loosely, is and the DA knows that.

Yet and still, the DA found whatever allegations credible.

Therefore, I'm inclined to believe them.

What makes you inclined NOT to believe them? If, that's in fact, what you're doing.

I guess youre not concerned about the 14 yr old family member he molested since the age of 4 not one bit.

Sure I am if he actually molested her.

You seem to have no problem believing it and throwing him under the bus. Even without proof. People can say anything. Proving it is the hard part.

Only a trial will tell the tale.
Of course I believe it. Pretty damn sure if a child says they were molested then they would know what they were talking about.

This is a high profile case due to who this man, and I use the term "man" loosely, is and the DA knows that.

Yet and still, the DA found whatever allegations credible.

Therefore, I'm inclined to believe them.

What makes you inclined NOT to believe them? If, that's in fact, what you're doing.

I'm not inclined to not believe them. That's what you think.

I know what charges of child molestation can do to a person's life. I've seen it.

If he did it he will be found guilty. If he didn't do it he will still be guilty in everyone's eyes simply because he was accused of it.

Is he guilty?? A jury of his peers will decide.

Of course I believe it. Pretty damn sure if a child says they were molested then they would know what they were talking about
Seriously? Likely, but NOT definite.

I remember a white woman claimed a black man killed her kids.

"Pretty damn sure if a woman says...."

I see the guilty till proven innocent mindset is still alive and well I’m not defending or condemning him because I don’t know what happened. All I can say is if I was accused of a crime I would want people to give me the presumption of innocence which is why I give it to others the court will decide his guilt or innocence.

I know what charges of child molestation can do to a person's life. I've seen it.

If he did it he will be found guilty. If he didn't do it he will still be guilty in everyone's eyes simply because he was accused of it.

Clearly like you're "reserving judgement."

I look forward to this type of attitude from you in ALL cases in the future.

Time will tell.

Clearly like you're "reserving judgement."

I look forward to this type of attitude from you in ALL cases in the future.

Time will tell.

I sure am until after the trial with a verdict just as you should.

Innocent until proven guilty. Right.

Of course I believe it. Pretty damn sure if a child says they were molested then they would know what they were talking about
Seriously? Likely, but NOT definite.

I remember a white woman claimed a black man killed her kids.

"Pretty damn sure if a woman says...."
A woman isnt a child.

Ooh so kids can tell a tall tale??

You haven't been around kids to much if you believe that.
I dont know any kids that make up stories about getting molested typically because they have no clue what sex is. I've been around lots of kids including the 4 I have raised.

Forum List

Back