John Wayne obscure interview quote: I don't feel guilty that 10 generations ago people were slaves

John Wayne = just another white bigot that believes skin color makes you great again.

Too bad he was a raging drunk with three wives & seven kids.

Prolly not much of a husband, nor a father but prolly a great drunk.

Only uneducated and incredibly lazy morons use the non-word "prolly"!

and, you are prolly a dumb ass

Urban Dictionary: Prolly

You're not prolly, you actually are a dumbass.

John Wayne came from a different era. Born in 1907, he had views that were not untypical for his time. Doesn't make them right of course, but I see no reason to make a big deal of it now since the interview has been in the public domain for nearly 40 years.

The only thing I did not know until I read the article is that John Wayne had multiple deferments to avoid service in WWII. Personally, the deferments were more of a shock to me than Wayne's Playboy interview comments. I mean nearly everyone was into service of country back then. My dad enlisted at 14 to fight in the war for heavens's sake...to hear my grandmother tell the story was a trip....but I digress.

~~~~~~
John Wayne: Public Enemy
"We used to think the sins of the past should be buried with the dead. But now, in the age of "reparations," no man, no period of history, and no aspect of Western culture is safe from the vengeful SJWs. After Oliver Cromwell's death in 1658, he was buried with honors in Westminster Abbey. Three years later, as the national mood turned against him, he was exhumed and subjected to a posthumous execution: he was hanged, decapitated, his head put on a pike, and his body thrown into a pit.
We don't conduct posthumous executions yet, except of reputations. So we pull down the statues of great men, strike their names off public buildings, cover up their images and likenesses in educational institutions".
This is no different than asking 21 Century Millennials to pay reparations to people that were never slaves. Additionally ripping down statues have no value in seeking SWJ.

Pay no attention to that caddo kid , he's a shill that's about as deep as a sidewalk mudpuddle in Miami in summertime.

Gone in 20 minutes.

Last edited:
John Wayne = just another white bigot that believes skin color makes you great again.

Only uneducated and incredibly lazy morons use the non-word "prolly"!

and, you are prolly a dumb ass

Urban Dictionary: Prolly

You're not prolly, you actually are a dumbass.

and who gives two fvcks what your opinion may be?

John Wayne came from a different era. Born in 1907, he had views that were not untypical for his time. Doesn't make them right of course, but I see no reason to make a big deal of it now since the interview has been in the public domain for nearly 40 years.

The only thing I did not know until I read the article is that John Wayne had multiple deferments to avoid service in WWII. Personally, the deferments were more of a shock to me than Wayne's Playboy interview comments. I mean nearly everyone was into service of country back then. My dad enlisted at 14 to fight in the war for heavens's sake...to hear my grandmother tell the story was a trip....but I digress.

~~~~~~
"We used to think the sins of the past should be buried with the dead. But now, in the age of "reparations," no man, no period of history, and no aspect of Western culture is safe from the vengeful SJWs. After Oliver Cromwell's death in 1658, he was buried with honors in Westminster Abbey. Three years later, as the national mood turned against him, he was exhumed and subjected to a posthumous execution: he was hanged, decapitated, his head put on a pike, and his body thrown into a pit.
We don't conduct posthumous executions yet, except of reputations. So we pull down the statues of great men, strike their names off public buildings, cover up their images and likenesses in educational institutions".
This is no different than asking 21 Century Millennials to pay reparations to people that were never slaves. Additionally ripping down statues have no value in seeking SWJ.

Pay no attention to that caddo kid , he's a shill that's about as deep as a sidewalk mudpuddle in Miami in summertime.

Gone in 20 minutes.

so, why are YOU trolling me, in response to another member's post?

OK; got it; you're just a professional troll.

~~~~~~

Gone in 20 minutes.

Because you're a dimwitted putz and I like to torture your dumb shill ass.

You are a zero quality poster. A piece of shit. :iyfyus.jpg:

He is correct. No one should feel guilty for what others in another time have done. I certainly don't feel guilty about slavery. I wasn't part of it, neither were you.

~~~~~~

Gone in 20 minutes.

Because you're a dimwitted putz and I like to torture your dumb shill ass.

You are a zero quality poster. A piece of shit. :iyfyus.jpg:

and you are just as big of a piece of shit as you perceive any other member here to be a piece of shit

Congratulations, you fvcking turd

A Playboy interview with John Wayne, one of Hollywood's staunchest conservatives, has recently resurfaced on Twitter. "I don't feel guilty about the fact that five or 10 generations ago these people were slaves," he said about African Americans

‘I believe in white supremacy’: John Wayne’s notorious 1971 Playboy interview goes viral on Twitter

progressive are not only going after statues in case ya haven't noticed
I read this the other day cause SJW marx twitter was blowing up
he did shit like this on tv to
I think even with Sinatra

guess who got offered the role of the waco kid in blazing saddles JOHN WAYNE
he loved it! turned it down cause he thought it was two blue for his fans

I changed an answer to the question
" if you could go back in time change anything in the past "
it used to be kill karl marx

Now its to see John Wayne as the waco kid

A Playboy interview with John Wayne, one of Hollywood's staunchest conservatives, has recently resurfaced on Twitter. "I don't feel guilty about the fact that five or 10 generations ago these people were slaves," he said about African Americans

‘I believe in white supremacy’: John Wayne’s notorious 1971 Playboy interview goes viral on Twitter

Probably typical for a white guy born in the era that he was.
What an amazing career, though.

He singlehandedly won the west by killing every Indian and wiped out the "Japs" all on his own.

He even "kicked cancers ass"

LOL.

I'm proud of the United States for leading the way in banning slavery. The United States has led the world in freeing more people than anyone in the history of civilization.

He was rich, famous and beloved by everyone. Life was very good for him.

I'm proud of the United States for leading the way in banning slavery. The United States has led the world in freeing more people than anyone in the history of civilization.

fer sure; the US built a nation on the backs of slaves, then we told the rest of the world, you can't do that, like we did.

kinda like nukes; the US has them in spades but we certainly don't want anyone else to have them.

We's funny like dat.

fer sure; the US built a nation on the backs of slaves, then we told the rest of the world, you can't do that, like we did.

kinda like nukes; the US has them in spades but we certainly don't want anyone else to have them.

We's funny like dat.
Bull, the USA didn't build a nation with slaves. Slaves were a small work force in one section of the Nation and one industry. What total horse shit.

Forum List

Back