John Stossel

freeandfun1

VIP Member
Feb 14, 2004
I just heard him on Hannity and I guess Friday night on 20/20 he is doing an "expose" on trial lawyers and John Edwards. It sounds like it is going to be very interesting.

freeandfun1 said:
I just heard him on Hannity and I guess Friday night on 20/20 he is doing an "expose" on trial lawyers and John Edwards. It sounds like it is going to be very interesting.

He has done some very interesting interviews lately revealing how the Left leaning media fought him throughout his career. In fact I think he recently published a book about that subject.

Called Give me a break: How I Exposed Hucksters, Cheats, and Scam Artists and became the Scourge of the Liberal Media...........

Bonnie said:
He has done some very interesting interviews lately revealing how the Left leaning media fought him throughout his career. In fact I think he recently published a book about that subject.

Stossel is great! I would assume he is persona non grata at the network, but the fans like him! I use a series he puts out for schools, covers democracy and capitalism!

Bonnie said:

Its called "Give me a Break".......sitting on my bookshelf part of my summer read list :laugh:

JIHADTHIS said:
Its called "Give me a Break".......sitting on my bookshelf part of my summer read list :laugh:

let me know how it is I might pick up a copy for beach reading myself :happy2:

Stossel is fun. He's safe, of course --- nobody will challenge the REAL system and hang on to their job. But in the meantime, it's fun to watch him rip the libs. Trial lawyers need a ripping but BAD. Should be good.

I love Stossel!!! I thought I would pass out the first time I saw him. I asked my husband "is this a right winger on a major network?" Right winger or not,I can't believe he still working on a major network with his views-it's fantastic!! I bet he gets snubbed a lot at the media parties!!

:banana: :D

krisy said:
I love Stossel!!! I thought I would pass out the first time I saw him. I asked my husband "is this a right winger on a major network?" Right winger or not,I can't believe he still working on a major network with his views-it's fantastic!! I bet he gets snubbed a lot at the media parties!!

:banana: :D

Krisy, every once in a while right wingers due to their popularity with the audience can survive the onslaught, Stossel I think has always had the kind of popularity to do just that...........Look at others in Hollywood who have done the same, true not many, but a few so it is possible :2guns:

For comments on John Stossel's book, Give Me a Break, go to the BOOK REVIEWS section of this message board.

William Joyce said:
Stossel is fun. He's safe, of course --- nobody will challenge the REAL system and hang on to their job. But in the meantime, it's fun to watch him rip the libs. Trial lawyers need a ripping but BAD. Should be good.

You're so right---challenging the real system would be suicide. It seems that the big secret of our justice sysem has to be kept or it would implode.
I understand he won big bucks trying to prove MS was caused by improper methods of child delivery. Ya right.

Forum List

Back