John Stossel: here's why liberalism is a mental disorder

My link is what the Founding Fathers based this nation on. They were liberals.
Are you trolling?
No.
So you are just oblivious?
No. When you say liberalism is a mental disorder you just said what the Founding Fathers used to found this nation was mental so, don't.
Then you are a teenager? The ideologies are night and day. You sound retarded.
Misinformed?

Indoctrinated?

In defense of the common everyday Liberal. After exhaustive and extensive testing of a cross-section of some 1200 Liberals I have determined and drawn the final conclusion concerning their DNA. All Liberals share the common ancestor. That ancestor is the common maggot.
The Founding Fathers were maggots? Okay.
Are you relying on intellect?

Feelings and emotions?

You are among adults.

Are you prepared?

In defense of the common everyday Liberal. After exhaustive and extensive testing of a cross-section of some 1200 Liberals I have determined and drawn the final conclusion concerning their DNA. All Liberals share the common ancestor. That ancestor is the common maggot.
The Founding Fathers were maggots? Okay.
Are you relying on intellect?

Feelings and emotions?

You are among adults.

Are you prepared?
I am highly rational. I do not misuse words or repeat dogma.

No. When you say liberalism is a mental disorder you just said what the Founding Fathers used to found this nation was mental so, don't.
The is no such thing as "modern liberalism". You misuse the word. There is liberalism - liberalism | politics

Wrong. 18th Century liberals believed in freedom. Modern liberals are Stalinists.
No. I am modern and I support liberty. There is no such thing as a liberal who doesn't.
You answered my question.

Thank you.

Progressive.

If liberalism is a mental disorder then the Founding Fathers were nuts. Were they, yes or no?

Oh, please. The liberalism of the Founders is not even on the same wave length of these nut jobs today.
Describe said "liberalism"?

BTW, this is liberalism. The word has a meaning even if you ignore it. liberalism | politics
Did your research?

Your own words will get you an A.
Individual liberty with the need to protect others from said liberty by a government that is, by its very nature, also a threat to liberty. Balance is the key.

The is no such thing as "modern liberalism". You misuse the word. There is liberalism - liberalism | politics

Wrong. 18th Century liberals believed in freedom. Modern liberals are Stalinists.
No. I am modern and I support liberty. There is no such thing as a liberal who doesn't.
You answered my question.

Thank you.

Progressive.
No. I live in 2016 not 1787.

A part of me really feels that these people should be in power at least another ten years this way we would get it out of our system and everyone will see how much THIS DOESN'T WORK.

Sadly, it doesn't work that way....people just get used to living like crap....that is why the Soviet Union lasted so long.....they don't know there is better, they are told they are living in paradise, and they have nothing to compare it to see how wrong their lives are......that is why the left always goes after the children......they don't know any better...

You support liberty, my ass. Do you support the 2nd Amendment? How about the liberty to buy whatever health insurance you want? How about the liberty to buy gas without ethanol in it?

You support liberty, my ass. Do you support the 2nd Amendment? How about the liberty to buy whatever health insurance you want? How about the liberty to buy gas without ethanol in it?
1, Within reason.
2. Sure, most won't need it soon.
3. Yes. It makes for crappy gas.

Liberty ain't a free-for-all. It wasn't in 1787 and it still ain't.

1, Within reason.
2. Sure, most won't need it soon.
3. Yes. It makes for crappy gas.

Liberty ain't a free-for-all. It wasn't in 1787 and it still ain't.

In other words, you support liberty only when it suits you and you support tyranny whenever you want to control what other people do. Stalin had the same attitude.

Hey, let's make a trade. We'll cap corporate profits if we can also cap corporate losses. Lose too much money and the taxpayer makes up the difference.
Do you mean like the Bushes bailed out the banks?
Yup.

What, you thought I wouldn't oppose something Bush did? Some of those banks should have been allowed to fail because the others would have been stronger. Now, they're that much more under the government's control.

These jackasses who want massive entitlements and don't care about the debt will be paying for it with a collapsed economy.

When the debt grows to many many multiples of GDP, just the interest payments will be a huge portion of the entire economy.

Revenue needs to be raised by reducing corporate taxes and bringing manufacturing jobs back to America.

Forum List

Back