john stewart destroys obama

Ahh this should please all the former Bush supporters.
I am sure they will vote for Obama in 2012 because he continued so many of the Bush era messes.

The daily show is great stuff.

Ahh this should please all the former Bush supporters.
I am sure they will vote for Obama in 2012 because he continued so many of the Bush era messes.

The daily show is great stuff.

Wishful thinking.:lol::lol::lol: Rachel Maddox, Chris Mathews all the liberal comentators that you liberals love to cite are turning on him as well. He is no leader, never held executive power never, never managed anything and you expected the sun to rise and set on his command. He is a total failure with an extreme left liberal agenda, can't stop the oil leak, doesn't have a clue about how to manage the damage and destruction it's causing, appointed another czar for that and it's all because he is no leader, he is a community organizor and a leftist legislator-- that's it, that's what you got and that's what you are going to have to live with for the next 2 1/2 years. But you bought the talk and you voted him in. Problem is-he does not walk his talk.:eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

Excellent, I give John Stewart :clap2: for showing the Obama supporters what many of us suspected in the first place. Barrack Obama says one thing to get elected,in my opinion, misleading, slight of hand BS. People that know and have seen this before suspected, and happily many have seen the light of the biggest incompetent bullshitter in a hundred years, maybe more.

He tells everyone what they want to hear and does the opposite. It demonstrates also that the Barrack Obama supporters are more clueless than anyone ever thought and they will defend this incompetent at the cost of their own 'lives' and ours.

That shit was funny, and really shows that all but the most insane are starting to figure Osama out.

Obama used 'just words' to get elected but his words were meaningless, as evidenced by his actions. Talk sho is cheap, inn'it?

Trivia: Jon Stewart's set is scaled down and his desk is smaller and shorter than an average desk to make Stewart look less short.

Now right-wingers are applauding Stewart, but if he says anything negative about a Repub, he's a full of shit comedy show?

The lesson here is that some liberals don't just blindly defend EVERY action taken by their leaders. On the other hand, the right will go to extreme lengths to defend their leaders even when they do some of the most horrendous things.

When political leaders, pundits etc. cross the line, it's important for all of us to point it out. Not just attack or defend blindly.

Now right-wingers are applauding Stewart, but if he says anything negative about a Repub, he's a full of shit comedy show?

The lesson here is that some liberals don't just blindly defend EVERY action taken by their leaders. On the other hand, the right will go to extreme lengths to defend their leaders even when they do some of the most horrendous things.

When political leaders, pundits etc. cross the line, it's important for all of us to point it out. Not just attack or defend blindly.

No he's always full of shit comedy. The right generally always admits that. it is the left who don't enjoy being joked about.

Come on you bunch of f....ing t....ds.

Obama wanted to close gitmo. Only three alleged terrorists have been tried by military tribunal and after convicted, that fucking bush let two go to return to the field to fight America. What is with dumbass Republicans. Are they on the side of al Qaeda?

All the terrorists that have been tried under US law have been convicted, and sent to hi max prisons where they sit today. A 100% conviction rate.

But those fucking Republicans lied and scared Americans into believing that Obama was going to release terrorists in every American neighborhood. Republicans are just awful. Seriously, do they work with al Qaeda? Were Republicans hoping more terrorists would be convicted by tribunals and released like Bush did?

I seriously believe Confederate Republicans are out to destroy this country. What else could it be?

I give Jon Stewart a lot of credit for ignoring great comedy for so long. It takes real loyalty to not use all the material Obama offers. Gibbs is going to stroke out on all of this in the next six months.

No he's always full of shit comedy. The right generally always admits that. it is the left who don't enjoy being joked about.

For proof just continue reading.

Obama wanted to close gitmo. Only three alleged terrorists have been tried by military tribunal and after convicted, that fucking bush let two go to return to the field to fight America. What is with dumbass Republicans. Are they on the side of al Qaeda?

All the terrorists that have been tried under US law have been convicted, and sent to hi max prisons where they sit today. A 100% conviction rate.

But those fucking Republicans lied and scared Americans into believing that Obama was going to release terrorists in every American neighborhood. Republicans are just awful. Seriously, do they work with al Qaeda? Were Republicans hoping more terrorists would be convicted by tribunals and released like Bush did?

I seriously believe Confederate Republicans are out to destroy this country. What else could it be?

My comments aren't directed towards Jon Stewart, but to the Conservative Confederate White Wingnut Republican Party of Teabags and their minions. They hate this country. Many even threaten to secede. I almost wish they would.

My comments aren't directed towards Jon Stewart, but to the Conservative Confederate White Wingnut Republican Party of Teabags and their minions. They hate this country. Many even threaten to secede. I almost wish they would.

Why do you continue your racist bullshit that only white people are smart enough to be against Obama? It is getting old. Black people can be smart enough, chinese people can, spanish people can, the french probably can't. hell I bet even women can be smart enough to see through his bullshit.

You racist , sexist pig.

Forum List

Back