John S. McCain, Will You Please Go Now?

Malkin has no standing to define whether John McCain is a real Republican or not. McCain has been a stallwart in the GOP for 20 years.

I have always looked at McCain as a hero, ever since his time in the Hanoi Hilton

Sorry that you do not

stalwart republican my ass, until just recently he was all about amnesty for illegals, he has been an Arizona Senator for how many years?? He's the fucking problem not the solution.. donchyathink?? I admire his service, never said otherwise, I do not admire now,,, his sorry azz wants troops on the borders.. yeah,, with mccain and napolitano in charge you may as well give Arizona to that fucking shithole Mexico.

You mean that country who's border policy and school voucher policy Righties admire?

yea, that one. let's do what the mexicans do.

So real conservative wouldn't even run for office then. Gotcha. :thup:

Almost correct.

A real conservative who runs for office would vote against any initiative that takes away personal responsibility, personal choice, etc.

As I see it, a true copnservative politician would always vote for pro choice (even if they are personally against abortions) and gay marriage (even if they are against the gay lifestyle).

If they dont, they are hypocrites.

Prove me worng. I'm game.

I'm not arguing with you. You are dead on. the frst post described more of a pure anarchist than a conservative, but those two examples are exactly what Goldwater told us that Conservatism was. It was the religious nuts that hijacked a great ideology.
I don't believe that for a second...The fundies are a small element within the party and being scapegoated by the media and left twisting in the breeze by the big gubmint loving neoconnies (Bush, McLouse, Graham, Gingrich, ecterera), who have let them get away with it as it takes the attention and heat off of them.

She might be a Republican donchyathink? :lol::lol: oh and come off the JOhn McCain is a hero bullshit,, during the elections you pimps on the left called him too old, too sick, and crashed too many airplanes,, and I might remind youse of the "just because you serve in the military doesn't make you presidential material" go ask John effen Kerry..

Malkin has no standing to define whether John McCain is a real Republican or not. McCain has been a stallwart in the GOP for 20 years.

I have always looked at McCain as a hero, ever since his time in the Hanoi Hilton

Sorry that you do not

stalwart republican my ass, until just recently he was all about amnesty for illegals, he has been an Arizona Senator for how many years?? He's the fucking problem not the solution.. donchyathink?? I admire his service, never said otherwise, I do not admire now,,, his sorry azz wants troops on the borders.. yeah,, with mccain and napolitano in charge you may as well give Arizona to that fucking shithole Mexico.

Well, if Sarah Palin is as influential as some seem to think, John McCain is going to be Senator John McCain for another 6 years.

Almost correct.

A real conservative who runs for office would vote against any initiative that takes away personal responsibility, personal choice, etc.

As I see it, a true copnservative politician would always vote for pro choice (even if they are personally against abortions) and gay marriage (even if they are against the gay lifestyle).

If they dont, they are hypocrites.

Prove me worng. I'm game.

I'm not arguing with you. You are dead on. the frst post described more of a pure anarchist than a conservative, but those two examples are exactly what Goldwater told us that Conservatism was. It was the religious nuts that hijacked a great ideology.
I don't believe that for a second...The fundies are a small element within the party and being scapegoated by the media and left twisting in the breeze by the big gubmint loving neoconnies (Bush, McLouse, Graham, Gingrich, ecterera), who have let them get away with it as it takes the attention and heat off of them.

Yeah will John McCain made the mistake of making that assumption about us Christians (Oh, I mean FUNDIES :eusa_snooty:) in 2000.

Tell us we basically needed to remember our place because we didn't speak for the Republican party.

I couldn't WAIT for Super Tuesday to tell that pompous jerk just who spoke for the party AND IT WASN'T HIM! :lol::lol::lol:

Diss that part of the "party" at your peril.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yeah will John McCain made the mistake of making that assumption about us Christians (Oh, I mean FUNDIES :eusa_snooty:) in 2000.

Tell us we basically needed to remember our place because we didn't speak for the Republican party.

I couldn't WAIT for Super Tuesday to tell that pompous jerk just who spoke for the party AND IT WASN'T HIM! :lol::lol::lol:

And you helped to destroy the once Grand now Old Party

Yeah that explains why that "GRAND OLD PARTY" didn't win any elections in the 60s and it took until the 80s and 90s for that GRAND OLD PARTY to win major elctions.

And yet YOU think restoring the party would be to return to the 60s, the days of the Rockefeller Republicans win they DIDN'T win elections????

You defeat your own argument.

:lol:
I don't question the right of any idiot to express their opinion.

What I do question is Michelle Malkins standing within the Republican Party vs John McCains. I also question her standing to make a determination of who a "Real Republican" is

In the end....isn't it the voters who get to decide who the "Real Republican" is??
In 2008, the FoxNews republicans tried to label McCain as not a "Real Republican"....The Republican voters in the primaries had a different view

You work for some Republican "moderate" RINO don't you?

I mean you sound exactly like them.

The same CLUELESS, OUT OF TOUCH RINOS that thought they could take over the party and end the Reagan Revolution in 2006-8 AND THEY LOST!

You are never going to get it through you heads that the era of Reagan isn't Dead, THE ERA OF ROCKEFELLER IS DEAD AND BURIED.

The day of being a minority happy to let Democrats run things as long as they let us pretend to have a say in things IS LONG DEAD.

We aren't backing down anymore or kissing ass. Not to Democrats and not to CLUELESS RINOS LIKE YOU!

(Geesh, I feel like I got to vomit every time I talk to this guy. He's worse than the liberals)

You are the kind of fuckwad that would call Goldwater liberal today, aren't you?

You do realize Reagan campaigned for Goldwater don't you?

And PSSSSSSSSSST! Goldwater LOST!!!!!!!!! Reagan (who DIDN'T diss the Christians) WON!!!!!!!!

Clueless. Absolutely Clueless.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

He is a real conservative. It is those that will call him a RINO in the future that need to learn what conservative is.

I disagree.

A real conservative does not levy his or her beleifs on others.

A real conservative believes that all should live their lives as they wish.

Yes, a real conservative hs certain values; religion, individualism, personal responsibility, etc.

But a real conservative will never tell someone else how to live their lives.

so you are saying that the only real conservatives are fiscally conservative liberals?

I remember the idiot I talked to once, who told me:

"Well, I'm "fiscally" conservative, but socially liberal."

And I answered: "Oh, a hypocrite."

And he got offended (naturally) and demanded what I meant by that.

"Simple," I answered. "You have no problem making money, you just don't want anyone else to do the same."

:lol::lol::lol:

I swear if people even thought about what they really believed instead of just hiding behind standard political labels.

I disagree.

A real conservative does not levy his or her beleifs on others.

A real conservative believes that all should live their lives as they wish.

Yes, a real conservative hs certain values; religion, individualism, personal responsibility, etc.

But a real conservative will never tell someone else how to live their lives.

so you are saying that the only real conservatives are fiscally conservative liberals?

I am a real conservative.

Huckabee, for example, is a hypocrite

Huckabee is a RINO.

Yeah that explains why that "GRAND OLD PARTY" didn't win any elections in the 60s and it took until the 80s and 90s for that GRAND OLD PARTY to win major elctions.

And yet YOU think restoring the party would be to return to the 60s, the days of the Rockefeller Republicans win they DIDN'T win elections????

How many elections at any level did the Fundamentalist Christians win for the GOP in 2006? How many in 2008?

Even the TP won't have anything to do with you now

After decades of embracing the liberal media moniker “maverick” for his frequent derision of the conservative wing of the Republican Party, McCain has now abandoned the label. He told Newsweek magazine earlier this month: “I never considered myself a maverick.” But countless YouTube videos show McCain and vice-presidential running mate Sarah Palin invoking the “m” word. Here’s a typical bit of self-puffery from a McCain stump speech on Oct.14, 2008:

“It’s well known that I have not been elected Miss Congeniality in the United States Senate, nor with the administration. I have opposed the president on spending, on climate change, on torture of prisoner, on … on Guantanamo Bay. On a … on the way that the Iraq War was conducted. I have a long record, and the American people know me very well, and that is independent and a maverick of the Senate, and I’m happy to say that I’ve got a partner that’s a good maverick along with me now.”

With veteran tough-on-illegal-immigration GOP challenger J.D. Hayworth (whom I support) just five points behind McCain in the latest Rasmussen poll, Not-Maverick has now abandoned (or rather re-abandoned) his notoriously long-held open borders stance. Just a few short years ago, Not-Maverick was attacking Rush Limbaugh as a “nativist” for opposing the Bush-Kennedy-McCain amnesty plan. When GOP Sen. Jeff Sessions introduced an amendment to bar illegal aliens from receiving the earned income tax credit, McCain likened it to Jim Crow laws.

Michelle Malkin John S. McCain, Will You Please Go Now?

Malkin is so right. How McCain who had "Maverick" waving all over convention hall of his acceptance speech (to become the republicans candidat for prez in 2008) can now (with a straight face, I might add) now claim he doesn't consider himself a maverick????

It's a lie that would make Barack Obama blush for being so bold faced! :eek:

How stupid are Arizonians, though, I have to ask.

Why do they buy McCain's BS election after election, after election???

PLEASE ARIZONA! It's time for this pompous bag of wind to GO! Enough already!

We finally got rid of Kennedy, can we please get rid of McCain WITHOUT it taking prying the seat out of his cold dead fingers?????

:doubt:

I am a true fan of Michelle Malkin. Anybody know the real reason FNC let her go? I thought her to be an asset to Fox.

How many elections at any level did the Fundamentalist Christians win for the GOP in 2006? How many in 2008?

Even the TP won't have anything to do with you now

You speak for the Tea Party now??????

What a laugh!!!!!!!!!!

You live in your fantasy world.

:lol::lol::lol:

After decades of embracing the liberal media moniker “maverick” for his frequent derision of the conservative wing of the Republican Party, McCain has now abandoned the label. He told Newsweek magazine earlier this month: “I never considered myself a maverick.” But countless YouTube videos show McCain and vice-presidential running mate Sarah Palin invoking the “m” word. Here’s a typical bit of self-puffery from a McCain stump speech on Oct.14, 2008:

“It’s well known that I have not been elected Miss Congeniality in the United States Senate, nor with the administration. I have opposed the president on spending, on climate change, on torture of prisoner, on … on Guantanamo Bay. On a … on the way that the Iraq War was conducted. I have a long record, and the American people know me very well, and that is independent and a maverick of the Senate, and I’m happy to say that I’ve got a partner that’s a good maverick along with me now.”

With veteran tough-on-illegal-immigration GOP challenger J.D. Hayworth (whom I support) just five points behind McCain in the latest Rasmussen poll, Not-Maverick has now abandoned (or rather re-abandoned) his notoriously long-held open borders stance. Just a few short years ago, Not-Maverick was attacking Rush Limbaugh as a “nativist” for opposing the Bush-Kennedy-McCain amnesty plan. When GOP Sen. Jeff Sessions introduced an amendment to bar illegal aliens from receiving the earned income tax credit, McCain likened it to Jim Crow laws.

Michelle Malkin John S. McCain, Will You Please Go Now?

Malkin is so right. How McCain who had "Maverick" waving all over convention hall of his acceptance speech (to become the republicans candidat for prez in 2008) can now (with a straight face, I might add) now claim he doesn't consider himself a maverick????

How stupid are Arizonians, though, I have to ask.

Why do they buy McCain's BS election after election, after election???

PLEASE ARIZONA! It's time for this pompous bag of wind to GO! Enough already!

We finally got rid of Kennedy, can we please get rid of McCain WITHOUT it taking prying the seat out of his cold dead fingers?????

:doubt:

I am a true fan of Michelle Malkin. Anybody know the real reason FNC let her go? I thought her to be an asset to Fox.

I wasn't aware Fox News had.

If it's a choice between those two, I want McCain to retain his seat. JDH is a for sure nutcase...

If it's a choice between those two, I want McCain to retain his seat. JDH is a for sure nutcase...

Oh darn! If you want McCain to retain his seat, I'm gonna have to vote for JD just to spite you... :D

Immie

PS j/k and I don't have a say in the vote since I live in Florida.

Too bad McCain beat up JD Hayworth. Poor little nutcase JD lost big to a loser like McCain.

Was he a teapartier, btw?

I thought Mcain was a fossil when he got crushed by Obama. How old is that fucker now 97?

Kinda like how Bush was never "Stay the Course."

Forum List

Back