John S. McCain, Will You Please Go Now?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by teapartysamurai, Apr 23, 2010.

1. teapartysamurai

teapartysamurai Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,872
    Michelle Malkin John S. McCain, Will You Please Go Now?

Malkin is so right. How McCain who had "Maverick" waving all over convention hall of his acceptance speech (to become the republicans candidat for prez in 2008) can now (with a straight face, I might add) now claim he doesn't consider himself a maverick????

It's a lie that would make Barack Obama blush for being so bold faced! :eek:

How stupid are Arizonians, though, I have to ask.

Why do they buy McCain's BS election after election, after election???

PLEASE ARIZONA! It's time for this pompous bag of wind to GO! Enough already!

We finally got rid of Kennedy, can we please get rid of McCain WITHOUT it taking prying the seat out of his cold dead fingers?????

:doubt:

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. Zona

Zona A guy in ariZONA

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +942
    I love starting the day out with Dead Kennedy jokes. Nicely done sir.

Oh and fuck Michelle Malkin. If she is against McCain suddenly, its political.

3. rightwinger

rightwinger Paid Messageboard Poster Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +45,482
    Who the hell is Michelle Malkin to question John McCains standing in the Republican Party??

McCain is an American hero who has served his state admirably for over 20 years. McCain has shown an ability to reach across the aisle to get things done and also has shown a willingness to put aside party pettyness to do the right thing. McCain is one of the standard bearers of the GOP while Malkin is a Rush Limbaugh wannabe with her own personal agenda.

4. teapartysamurai

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,872
    Good Lord can you look more dimwitted????????

Malkin has been criticizing McCain for YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You would know that if you opened your mind enough to ever read her columns.

How about some columns she did from two years ago criticizing McCain and company??

Michelle Malkin Duh of the day: McCain adviser admits bailout stance was a “blunder”

Michelle Malkin Heckuva job, McLame

Michelle Malkin Memo to McCain blabbermouths: Character is destiny

http://michellemalkin.com/2008/10/13/sigh-mccain-and-his-friends-atacorn/

And they go on for a LONG time from there:

Michelle Malkin Search Results mccain

Do you know why you assumed otherwise?

Because you projected your OWN MINDSET about liberal matters onto us. Just because LIBERALS will back a Democrat REGARDLESS of the truth, you assumed we do the same.

Sorry but we aren't all mindless bots like the liberals.

We THINK and we don't support someone just because the Republicans order us to.

You can run away now.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited: Apr 23, 2010
  5. teapartysamurai

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,872
    You really are John McCain right?

Yeah we can't question McCain can we?

It isn't a free country where we can do things like that.

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

6. rightwinger

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +45,482
    John McCain is one of the few old school Republicans who has not sold his soul to the FoxNews agenda. McCain understands what it takes to get things done in Washington and has a distiguished history of doing what is best for the country instead of doing what is best for Fox News.

Malkin is just a FoxNews attack dog used to keep GOP candidates in line

7. teapartysamurai

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,872
    Yeah Yeah Yeah. McCain is an old Rockefeller Republican and a RINO
    He also lost and kisses Democrat ass at the drop of a hate.

And sure he knows how to get things done in Washington. Can you say Keating Five???????

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

8. GilbertArizona

GilbertArizona BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +24
    I thought McCain's opponent J.D. Hayworth did a shameful job as my congressman. I consider myself fairly liberal and don't support McCain's foreign policy but with my tax dollars I trust him much more than anybody else in either political party.

From the article linked to below this pretty much sums up my previous disappointment with Hayworth:

Hayworth's support of Bush's big-government polices included voting for the No Child Left Behind Act; the paperwork- and red-tape-friendly (and business-unfriendly) Sarbanes-Oxley Act; the pork-laden 2005 highway bill that included the infamous "bridge to nowhere"; and, most expensive of all, a Medicare drug benefit that created more than $7 trillion in unfunded liabilities. What is more, his support for a monstrosity known as the 527 Reform Act, which was intended to close "loopholes" in McCain/Feingold, and which was arguably worse for conservatives than the original article.

McCain Challenger J.D. Hayworth Is No Conservative Hero

9. GilbertArizona

GilbertArizona BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +24
    Having in past voted for 3 of those 5, when it comes to elections I never feel guilty in abstaining. :redface:

"As conservatives look to young leaders with fresh ideas, Hayworth is a step backward. For starters, he was heavily involved with former "super-lobbyist" Jack Abramoff. Although he later cooperated with federal investigators and was never found to have done anything illegal, Hayworth was the largest recipient of campaign money from the now-convicted Abramoff."

McCain Challenger J.D. Hayworth Is No Conservative Hero

10. rightwinger

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +45,482
    Yes he is....as opposed to the "FoxNews Republicans"

McCain harkens back to the days of real Republicans like Bob Dole, Gerald Ford, Nelson Rockefeller and Bush senior. Republicans of that era had an agenda but understood the value of compromise and integrity to reach long term objectives.

Today's Fox News Republicans are nothing more than attack dogs doing the networks bidding. Sarah Palin, Michelle Bachmann, Mitch McConnell all know who they report to and will do as they are told.....not what is good for the country