John Roberts

Apart from his stellar qualifications, there is just some depth of goodness in that man's eyes that you can't help but notice. I can't wait until he is on the bench.

I think he will be good. I love how he is confusing the libs right now.
It's great isn't it?
They don't have a clue how to handle (Discredit) this guy...He's walking all over them, dodging every bullet with fact, logic principle and law..I love it. :)

He has the libs rattled and he maintains his composure, just that alone gives me the fuzzies.

Aside from that he certainly sounds brilliant and has had a stellar career, he's young, poised, and I think an asset on the bench.

USMCDevilDog said:
What do you guys think of this guy? Yay or Nay?

Very impressive today in the hearings...Diane Frankenstein(pun) was true to color and made a total ass out of herself...she had to rephrase her questions two or three times to no avail...John just smiled and hit her with the same answer...she was really flustered..
Also laughed when Wolfee Blitzkrig CNN(pun) switched to the New Orleans coverage when John was being praised by a Republican Senator.... :halo:

archangel said:
Very impressive today in the hearings...Diane Frankenstein(pun) was true to color and made a total ass out of herself...she had to rephrase her questions two or three times to no avail...John just smiled and hit her with the same answer...she was really flustered..
Also laughed when Wolfee Blitzkrig CNN(pun) switched to the New Orleans coverage when John was being praised by a Republican Senator.... :halo:

LOL Diane Frankenstein....It's somewhat annoying to watch the Dems ask the same question over and over thinking they will "fool" Roberts into answering simply by couching it another way. Just shows how stupid they are and how stupid they think we all are.

Abbey Normal said:
Darn, I missed the hearings. How red was Teddy's nose today? Was it three-martini red, or four-martini burgundy? :wine:

It was more like Howdy Doodees..or was that Bozoo the clown! My memory of the old tv shows are fading a little..kinda like old Teddy's I suppose!

I like him, and I think he'll be good on the bench. I love it even more how he's making these dem's trip on their tongue's.. :teeth: OOOOOhhh, their trying to look so big and bad, :baby4:

Abbey Normal said:
Apart from his stellar qualifications, there is just some depth of goodness in that man's eyes that you can't help but notice. I can't wait until he is on the bench.

I've noticed Abbey! I loved it when he was questioned about term limits as opposed to being appointed for life!!! :laugh:

Although I'll be glad when the process if over, I'm enjoying the show.

I am still laughing about that article that said that John Roberts' past is, "shockingly free of failure", I just wish my life was as shocking.

fuzzykitten99 said:
is it me, or does ol' Chucky Schumer (sp?) have a smirk that you just wanna bitch-slap off him?

He is SUCH an ass with that "i'm better-than-you" attitude.

Schumer v. Roberts is the ULTIMATE Jew v. Aryan showdown.

Schumer. Loud, crass, self-referential, self-promoting, annoying, liberal, left, filled with pure hate for America, its people, Christianity, decency, white picket fences, clean-scrubbed little girls and everything good under the sun. And he's whiny and has a big nose, to boot.

Roberts. Quiet, self-possessed, deferential, frighteningly smart, uber-competetent, little button nose, icy blue eyes... in short, ARYAN PERFECTION.

But what gags this ol' racist asshole is how THE ARYAN WINS. Schumer KNOWS he's outmatched and outclassed. This is a rare admission from a New York power Jew like Chuckie boy. Roberts is so fucking flawless that even white-hating Jews sense they'd look like losers if they bashed him. So they hold their fire for easier targets.

William Joyce said:
Schumer v. Roberts is the ULTIMATE Jew v. Aryan showdown.

Schumer. Loud, crass, self-referential, self-promoting, annoying, liberal, left, filled with pure hate for America, its people, Christianity, decency, white picket fences, clean-scrubbed little girls and everything good under the sun. And he's whiny and has a big nose, to boot.

Roberts. Quiet, self-possessed, deferential, frighteningly smart, uber-competetent, little button nose, icy blue eyes... in short, ARYAN PERFECTION.

But what gags this ol' racist asshole is how THE ARYAN WINS. Schumer KNOWS he's outmatched and outclassed. This is a rare admission from a New York power Jew like Chuckie boy. Roberts is so fucking flawless that even white-hating Jews sense they'd look like losers if they bashed him. So they hold their fire for easier targets.

:cuckoo:

Dude .....

I'm holding my praise till I see him in action a few times. People were all excited over Souter and Kennedy, too. There is still time for Roberts to hit the DC coctail circuit and suddenly discover the God-given right to library privacy, or find out that the first thing on the Founder's mind was to establish the right to abortion and to purge Christ from state property.

Forum List

Back