John Paul George and Ringo

dont help me

pusywiprs that werent arount during the Beatles era

I'm not going to be as harsh as the OP, but I was around when the Beatles came upon the scene. Granted, I was in elementary school.

The Beatles were the Backstreet Boys of my generation. Nobody cool liked the Beatles. They played on AM stations and the older people liked them. Frankly, I just don't see that they had the talent that everyone thinks they had. They were new, and they were the hot thing, but if i never hear another Beatles song again, I will not miss them.

I'm not going to be as harsh as the OP, but I was around when the Beatles came upon the scene. Granted, I was in elementary school.

The Beatles were the Backstreet Boys of my generation. Nobody cool liked the Beatles. They played on AM stations and the older people liked them. Frankly, I just don't see that they had the talent that everyone thinks they had. They were new, and they were the hot thing, but if i never hear another Beatles song again, I will not miss them.

they did something Elvis could not do.....Elvis got Rock to the top of the Mt. but that was it.....the Beatles put Rock over the Mt......but it was all the other bands that came out that got the ball really rolling.....if they did not make it some one else would have got it going.....Ginhead thinks the Beatles were the only band playing Rock at that time in England.....which shows you how much he does not know about that time period.....

Forum List

Back