John P. Wheeler III

Intense

Aug 2, 2009
On the morning of Dec. 30, Wheeler is believed to have boarded an Amtrak train in Washington, D.C., headed for Wilmington.

Wheeler was last seen alive on surveillance video inside the Nemours Building located at 10th and Orange Streets in Wilmington as late as 8:30pm on Dec. 30.

The Newark Police Department said Wheeler "appears confused" in the video.

Officers also learned that Wheeler was approached by several individuals who offered assistance to him, which he declined.

His body was found the morning of Dec. 31 at a Wilmington landfill -- dumped there by a trash truck from Newark that picked up its load at 4:40am.

Wheeler’s family issued its second statement Friday since the news of death was made public.

“The family of John P. Wheeler III is most grateful for the efforts of the law enforcement authorities in the ongoing investigation into his death,” the statement issued through the Newark Police Department read.

Read more: Delaware police questioned cabbie in Wheeler disappearance: report - NYPOST.com

This thing stinks like hell. What did he know, and about who, that got him killed?

Something happened to this man and as more facts come to light it gets more mysterious.
It is pointing to Assassination but perhaps could also be something that happened in his brain.
An autopsy will tell more, like drugs or something like blunt trauma to his brain.

This thing stinks like hell. What did he know, and about who, that got him killed?
Is everything a conspiracy with "you people"?:cuckoo::cuckoo:
I think what is important here is to not bury the issue. Keep it on the front burner. Some are starting to pick up on it. It does look like an Assassination. By who? To what end?

Ever been to Washington D.C. ?

It is surrounded by the hood.

A white man walking around there confused and alone at night could easily be murdered. :evil:

Last edited:
At this point I just think questions are better than suppositions and conclusions.

I think what is important here is to not bury the issue. Keep it on the front burner. Some are starting to pick up on it. It does look like an Assassination. By who? To what end?

Ever been to Washington D.C. ?

It is surrounded by the hood.

A white man walking around there confused and alone at night could easily be murdered. :evil:

It's pretty naive to think the ex-Secretary of the Air Force, a man who has been in ALL kinds off high profile circumstances, would just be randomly murdered by the 'surrounding hood'.

This whole death of this man stinks to high hell. The fact he was Bush's and other peoples top guy in different areas really makes you wonder. Hopefully more FACTS come out.

I had forgotten about this whole thing a bit when I saw that video footage of him before he turned up dead last night.

I haven't done any digging on this at all but I agree that this cannot be allowed to be swept under the rug.

This man was murdered for a reason and I got a feeling was for something far greater than big gambling debts or things of that nature.

At this point I just think questions are better than suppositions and conclusions.

Indeed. His confusion and disorientation could have a variety of causes. The autopsy results will be quite telling.

Here's a conspiracy I don't necessarily subscribe to it but you heard it here first. We know Wheeler was an advisor to the Military. Associates and friends claim they don't know what he was working on and it's been theorized that he had worked on bio-weapons and possibly diversified and unorthodox weaponry. What if the weird bird deaths and fish killing around the world around the time of Wheeler's bizarre death (you could add the shooting of the congressman woman) was tied to some sort of biological warfare experiment that went bad?

Here's a conspiracy I don't necessarily subscribe to it but you heard it here first. We know Wheeler was an advisor to the Military. Associates and friends claim they don't know what he was working on and it's been theorized that he had worked on bio-weapons and possibly diversified and unorthodox weaponry. What if the weird bird deaths and fish killing around the world around the time of Wheeler's bizarre death (you could add the shooting of the congressman woman) was tied to some sort of biological warfare experiment that went bad?
This is something that I have read today, but it is speculation at best. I do find it strange about what happened to him and to others associated with the government, or with information that would put the powerful in a bad light are dead, or suicided. The powerful in this country are capable of doing anything and getting away with it, it has been proven.

If people who have information that would put the powerful in a bad light are dead or suicided, why are Alex Jones and Dylan Avery still alive?

I had forgotten about this whole thing a bit when I saw that video footage of him before he turned up dead last night.

I haven't done any digging on this at all but I agree that this cannot be allowed to be swept under the rug.

This man was murdered for a reason and I got a feeling was for something far greater than big gambling debts or things of that nature.

Do we even know if he was murdered yet?

Do we even know if he was murdered yet?

What do you think the probabilities of the cause of death are for the average Corpse found in a Land Fill?

I know it sounds foolish, Intense. But it is possible he died by his own hand, or from natural causes, in circumstances that led to his body being found where it was.

I agree it isn't likely...I was just asking.

No, Madeline, You are right to question, and you are right to go with Instinct. Mysteries don't get solved by ignoring, but by ruling out. I over reacted. ;)

I know it sounds foolish, Intense. But it is possible he died by his own hand, or from natural causes, in circumstances that led to his body being found where it was.

I agree it isn't likely...I was just asking.

No, Madeline, You are right to question, and you are right to go with Instinct. Mysteries don't get solved by ignoring, but by ruling out. I over reacted. ;)

This same kind of thinking is what gets people to believe 3 skyscrapers could implode by fire lol

It is not likely, but it is possible a demented and disoriented person could lie on a trash heap or in a dumpster, be collected by an automated system, and have his corpse turn up in a landfill. Or that he could die of an accident or of natural causes and that his corpse was placed in a trash heap by others, guilty of nothing more than desecrating a corpse.

I'd still like to know the cause of death. What is taking so long?

Forum List

Back