John O. Brennan's incredible Tweet back to President Trump. Unbelievable.

look, I'm not saying the debt is not shared with congress, it is up to congress to submit the budget and the president sign it. It seems the GOP is not shutting down the government to stand for cutting spending. Cut spending.

why would anyone cut spending when people like you give them a free pass?

BTW, the $666 Billion is less than the 1.2 trillion in obummer's first year.

Why, yes it is.

In Obama's first year we were in a the middle of a recession and Fed revenues had actually gone down due to the revenue.

In Trump's first year we were in year 6 of an economic expansion and had record setting revenue for the year.

But in your little partisan mind only the first one is a problem, Trump is your fucking god and can do no wrong. People like you sometimes just make me want to puke
Perhaps you could show Bush’s last year deficit spending!

$458 billion.

The federal revenue was also a half a trillion dollars more than Obama's first year, as the recession was just starting

look, I'm not saying the debt is not shared with congress, it is up to congress to submit the budget and the president sign it. It seems the GOP is not shutting down the government to stand for cutting spending. Cut spending.

why would anyone cut spending when people like you give them a free pass?

BTW, the $666 Billion is less than the 1.2 trillion in obummer's first year.

Why, yes it is.

In Obama's first year we were in a the middle of a recession and Fed revenues had actually gone down due to the revenue.

In Trump's first year we were in year 6 of an economic expansion and had record setting revenue for the year.

But in your little partisan mind only the first one is a problem, Trump is your fucking god and can do no wrong. People like you sometimes just make me want to puke
Not sure your point I told you before shut it down and cut spending now! You have me confused with someone else or you can post a link back to me, or you’re a fking liar pig

That is what you say on here, but that is not how you vote. So, it is just meaningless talk. Also, your "shut it down" did not include the miliary, the border patrol, ATC or a dozen other things.

You are basically ,just full of shit

Is anybody who is a patriot and loves America going to listen to an Hussein Obama's ex chief CIA director who is a muslim convert? but more than that....who is a traitor and a scumbag?

not me :eusa_naughty:

looks like you & dale smith better get your stories straight. is brennon a jesuit or a muslim? :auiqs.jpg:

He is both......you know so very little.

AND he's a lizard person too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lmao:

Nope, just a jesuit piece of shit that voted for the commie candidate in 1980 and converted to the wahhabism, the most radical form of islam. You obviously haven't a clue as to what the jesuits are all about.

lying to the FBI is a bozo no no that makes one raise an eyebrow & go hmmmmm..... flynn, sessions, papadopolous, kushner helped put a spotlight on that.
why was the FBI asking?

because they lied on their security clearance questionnaires about interactions with foreign nationals. for example - flynn didn't register PER THE LAW that he was a 'foreign agent' ie a lobbyist for the russians. nor did he declare the $$$ he received from them, & kushner didn't disclose he interacted with sanctioned russian entities... PER THE LAW.
sure, just show me that link.

that would be 'links'.

flynn:

Russians paid Mike Flynn $45k for RT speech, documents show

Michael Flynn's Russia payment likely broke disclosure laws, lawmakers say

Disgraced Trump adviser Mike Flynn admits he worked as a "foreign agent" for the Turkish government

Michael Flynn Pleads Guilty to Lying to the F.B.I. and Will Cooperate With Russia Inquiry

kushner:

Exclusive: Trump son-in-law had undisclosed contacts with Russian...

Kushner met with Russian banker who is Putin 'crony,' spy school grad

Sanctioned Russian Bank Confirms Executives Met with Trump Son-in-law Jared Kushner

Kushner Omitted Meeting With Russians on Security Clearance Forms

you're welcome.
thanks,

The question is does it fall within FARA.

apparently it does or flynn would not have plead guilty, manafort is wearing 2 ankle bracelets, & jared still ain't got his security clearances in part because he met with rooskie bankers that are really spies.

When you have a communist sympahizing muslim as a President for eight years ...what do you expect??

He is going to fill the government with like minded people like himself, hello John Brennan! :mad-61:

It's not brain surgery :dunno:

Thanks GOD for President Donald Trump! Drain the swamp Mr President! Drain it clean!!!!:clap2:

ummm, sweety? you do remember that 30 minute infomercial donny gave for his newest hotel located in swampy DC where he admitted that obama was born right here in the good ol' USA. don'tcha?

that would mean that your mango madman was a filthy liar for 5 years when he claimed otherwise.... or the orange grift weasel is a filthy now...

which is it 'eh? :afro:

why was the FBI asking?

because they lied on their security clearance questionnaires about interactions with foreign nationals. for example - flynn didn't register PER THE LAW that he was a 'foreign agent' ie a lobbyist for the russians. nor did he declare the $$$ he received from them, & kushner didn't disclose he interacted with sanctioned russian entities... PER THE LAW.
sure, just show me that link.

that would be 'links'.

flynn:

Russians paid Mike Flynn $45k for RT speech, documents show

Michael Flynn's Russia payment likely broke disclosure laws, lawmakers say

Disgraced Trump adviser Mike Flynn admits he worked as a "foreign agent" for the Turkish government

Michael Flynn Pleads Guilty to Lying to the F.B.I. and Will Cooperate With Russia Inquiry

kushner:

Exclusive: Trump son-in-law had undisclosed contacts with Russian...

Kushner met with Russian banker who is Putin 'crony,' spy school grad

Sanctioned Russian Bank Confirms Executives Met with Trump Son-in-law Jared Kushner

Kushner Omitted Meeting With Russians on Security Clearance Forms

you're welcome.
thanks,

apparently it does or flynn would not have plead guilty, manafort is wearing 2 ankle bracelets, & jared still ain't got his security clearances in part because he met with rooskie bankers that are really spies.
he plead guilty to entrapment. It will be tossed.

thanks,

he plead guilty to entrapment. It will be tossed.

a god damn GENERAL does not get 'entrapped'. & there is that little thing he got called 'immunity' kinda blows your wishful thinking right outa the swamp.

no you didn't, not while obummer was there. you think tripling the deficit is okie dokie.

I wish you morons would learn the difference between debt and the deficit.

The deficit was 1.4 trillion Obama’s first year in office and .58 trillion his last year in office.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
what was obummer's GDP average?

Nice! You get schooled on debt and deficits so you change the topic.

You are the problem with this country, you put party before country.

58814485f10a9a6d008b926f-750-500.png

I am not questioning how much Obama added, I know what he added and I was vocal against it the whole time.

I am asking you why you care about the debt when Obama added it but turn a blind eye to when Trump does it.

The deficit for this year after 75 days is higher than the deficit for any of Obama’s last 3 years. We are on track for a 2.6 trillion dollar debt this year. That is more than a trillion above any year under Obama...and you do not give a shit.

Why are you incapable of being against the debt when it is a Repub doing it?

Because Obama is black.

The deficit was 1.4 trillion Obama’s first year in office and .58 trillion his last year in office.

I am not questioning how much Obama added, I know what he added and I was vocal against it the whole time.

I am asking you why you care about the debt when Obama added it but turn a blind eye to when Trump does it.

The deficit for this year after 75 days is higher than the deficit for any of Obama’s last 3 years. We are on track for a 2.6 trillion dollar debt this year. That is more than a trillion above any year under Obama...and you do not give a shit.

Because Obama is black.

haaaaaaaaaa.................... i didn't even hafta look & see what it was you were replying to--- that reason you gave is always the reason.

a god damn GENERAL does not get 'entrapped'. & there is that little thing he got called 'immunity' kinda blows your wishful thinking right outa the swamp.
he is when he is being spied on. LOL. Carter Page warrant will get tossed and the entrapment charge will get Michael free.

Because Obama is black.
he is, ain't his mommy white?

he is when he is being spied on. LOL. Carter Page warrant will get tossed and the entrapment charge will get Michael free.

sure.

Forum List

Back