John Murtha in Intensive Care

Isnt' this the same John Murtha responsible for Murtha Airport, aka Airport to Nowhere?

I wish him a speedy recovery and a realization that his life is limited and politics is no place to spend it. He should resign from office to spend his remaining years with his family.

Isnt' this the same John Murtha responsible for Murtha Airport, aka Airport to Nowhere?

I wish him a speedy recovery and a realization that his life is limited and politics is no place to spend it. He should resign from office to spend his remaining years with his family.

Why yes, it is. FAA Approves New $15 Million Airport for Alaska Town of 150 - ABC News

and on the acquitted Marines:

John Murtha: Haditha timeline. Murtha's public statements regarding U.S. Marines, Time Magazine's article gets 2 key pieces of evidence wrong, buries subsequent corrections in later publications, libel lawsuit brought by Sgt. Wuterich against Murtha.

I have to agree with I hope he recovers, but is unemployed.

My 88 year old father is a former Marine Colonel. He respects Murtha.
I defer to the old bird Marine.

Why haven't you posted them? Lets see them in proper context. I want to see where a decorated Marine vet made "disgusting comments" about the USMC

That help?

"Rep. John Murtha, an influential Pennsylvania lawmaker and outspoken critic of the war in Iraq, said today Marines had “killed innocent civilians in cold blood” after allegedly responding to a roadside bomb ambush that killed a Marine during a patrol in Haditha, Iraq, Nov. 19."

John Murtha: “Marines Killed In Cold Blood” | Sweetness & Light

Benedict Arnold V (January 14, 1741 [O.S. January 3, 1740][1][2] – June 14, 1801) was a general during the American Revolutionary War who originally fought for the American Continental Army but switched sides to the British Empire. While he was still a general on the American side, he obtained command of the fort at West Point, New York, and plotted unsuccessfully to surrender it to the British. After the plot failed, he served in the British military.
He distinguished himself early in the war through acts of cunning and bravery. His many successful actions included the Capture of Fort Ticonderoga in 1775, successful defensive and delaying tactics while losing the Battle of Valcour Island on Lake Champlain in 1776, the Battle of Ridgefield, Connecticut (after which he was promoted to Major General), and the pivotal Battles of Saratoga in 1777, in which he suffered leg injuries that effectively ended his combat career for several years.

reference: Benedict Arnold - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

spot on POST OF THE YEAR!!!!!!:clap2:

He was a marine and you have said disgusting things about him. Doesn't that make you....disgusting?

What some one does matters. He sullied the Marine Corps. For cheap political points. He did not even have the decency to apologize for his outrageous LIES. He was a Marine and is expected to act differently then that. When he stoops to that level he deserves all the scorn and shame heaped on him for his despicable actions. Actions not becoming of a Marine.

The Benedict Arnold post is a PERFECT example of what is being talked about. He too was an ACTUAL Revolutionary Hero. Shall we now never mention the fact he turned traitor?

What some one does matters. He sullied the Marine Corps. For cheap political points. He did not even have the decency to apologize for his outrageous LIES. He was a Marine and is expected to act differently then that. When he stoops to that level he deserves all the scorn and shame heaped on him for his despicable actions. Actions not becoming of a Marine.

The Benedict Arnold post is a PERFECT example of what is being talked about. He too was an ACTUAL Revolutionary Hero. Shall we now never mention the fact he turned traitor?

You are saying bad things about a Marine. You're disgusting.

Well I will be the truthful one. I really don't give a rats ass if he dies or lives.
Not PC but truthful.

Politicans should NEVER rest on their laurels. The medals and awards will look nice in the obits.

Why haven't you posted them? Lets see them in proper context. I want to see where a decorated Marine vet made "disgusting comments" about the USMC

OK, dickless. Now that he has posted it will you retract your statement? Will you admit that Frank was right?
Or will you do your usual and simply ignore the evidence and then repeat your lies in the next thread as though this never happened?

Curious that the conservatives, usually regaled as heartless, are the ones wishing for a speedy recovery while the one voice expressing callous disregard is a liberal. Hmm.

I was merely the most honest one so far in this thread?

If you feel that way, then you were honest. I don't know about "most honest" because this board lacks a sincerity meter.
But you are honestly a callous uncaring person, unconcerned with the well being and health of others. O.K. I can't help that.

Forum List

Back