John "Monkey Crap" Kerry - Scare Tactics "If I lose, You'll be drafted by GWB!"

dmp

May 12, 2004
Enterprise, Alabama
that focker..:)
By MARY DALRYMPLE, Associated Press Writer

WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. - Democratic presidential candidate John Kerry, citing the war in Iraq and other trouble spots in the world, raised the possibility Wednesday that a military draft could be reinstated if voters re-elect President Bush

Kerry said he would not bring back the draft and questioned how fairly it was administered in the past.

Answering a question about the draft that had been posed at a forum with voters, Kerry said: "If George Bush were to be re-elected, given the way he has gone about this war and given his avoidance of responsibility in North Korea and Iran and other places, is it possible? I can't tell you."

Defense Secretary Donald H. Rumsfeld and other Pentagon (news - web sites) officials have been asked numerous times whether they thought a draft would be necessary to maintain force levels in Iraq. They have said consistently that they think it is neither necessary nor desirable, since today's military is built on volunteer service and professionalism.

There is NOTHING about GWB's service as CinC which lends towards using the draft to help the military numbers...gawd...Kerry is SUCH a crap bag.

Answering a question about the draft that had been posed at a forum with voters, Kerry said: "If George Bush were to be re-elected, given the way he has gone about this war and given his avoidance of responsibility in North Korea and Iran and other places, is it possible? I can't tell you."

John Kerry answered a question from somebody?

gop_jeff said:
John Kerry answered a question from somebody?

Actually, his long-winded bash on the Prez could be translated to:

"I don't know". He's a reply whore...people who post up to a thread asking a question, with "I don't know." or when they post up "me too! yeah!"

or "(insert lyrics to a song)"

:)

"MISLEAD THIS NATION"
-=d=- said:

Help me out here. Obviously I'm missing something. This statement just doesn't make sense to me. Kerry claims that GW has "avoided his responsibility in North Korea and Iran and other places". Is kerry indicating that we should have taken some action against North Korea, Iran and "other places"?

If we try to do that all at once, wouldn't it be likely we would have to re-institute the draft?

Could it be that GW is taking things one at a time because:

a. We don't want to "rush to war".
b. We need to "give diplomacy a chance".
c. We need to "build an international coalition".

IS KERRY TRYING TO"MISLEAD THIS NATION" INTO WAR????????

Could it be that he is sitting in his Massachusetts mansion with Kennedy and concoting excuses to attack Iran and NK?

Is he LYING to the American people? (Hell yes)

Is kerry going to attack Iran for no other reason than to exploit their tomato growing capacity?

Will Heinz have a no-bid contract for providing ketchup to the middle east?

-=d=- said:
Actually, his long-winded bash on the Prez could be translated to:

"I don't know". He's a reply whore...people who post up to a thread asking a question, with "I don't know." or when they post up "me too! yeah!"

or "(insert lyrics to a song)"

:)

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

I do find it odd that he has a problem with how the Iran and North Korea situations are being handled. Those situations are being handled the way Kerry and people like him want them to be handled. What the hell does he want?

tim_duncan2000 said:
I do find it odd that he has a problem with how the Iran and North Korea situations are being handled. Those situations are being handled the way Kerry and people like him want them to be handled. What the hell does he want?

To sleaze his way into the White House

Merlin1047 said:
"MISLEAD THIS NATION"

Help me out here. Obviously I'm missing something. This statement just doesn't make sense to me. Kerry claims that GW has "avoided his responsibility in North Korea and Iran and other places". Is kerry indicating that we should have taken some action against North Korea, Iran and "other places"?

If we try to do that all at once, wouldn't it be likely we would have to re-institute the draft?

Could it be that GW is taking things one at a time because:

a. We don't want to "rush to war".
b. We need to "give diplomacy a chance".
c. We need to "build an international coalition".

IS KERRY TRYING TO"MISLEAD THIS NATION" INTO WAR????????

Could it be that he is sitting in his Massachusetts mansion with Kennedy and concoting excuses to attack Iran and NK?

Is he LYING to the American people? (Hell yes)

Is kerry going to attack Iran for no other reason than to exploit their tomato growing capacity?

Will Heinz have a no-bid contract for providing ketchup to the middle east?

Personally I also would not want a prez who is in bed with Big Ketchup.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
So far, I've seen this campaign season going like this... the Prez makes a comment, lurch responds by trashing it. The Prez makes a speech, lurch trashes it. The Prez does something, lurch trashes it. Just like all of his full of shit liberal constituents, he's full of negativity and preaches doom and gloom. The only person that can save you is him, but he can't tell you how. You just have to trust him.

The piece of shit kerry has NO IDEAS that are worth a sack of dirt. All he can do is when he speaks is trash the Prez. He NEVER has anything GOOD to say. About the President, or HIMSELF!

He's the biggest empty shirt the liberals have nominated for President in DECADES!

Pale Rider said:
So far, I've seen this campaign season going like this... the Prez makes a comment, lurch responds by trashing it. The Prez makes a speech, lurch trashes it. The Prez does something, lurch trashes it. Just like all of his full of shit liberal constituents, he's full of negativity and preaches doom and gloom. The only person that can save you is him, but he can't tell you how. You just have to trust him.

The piece of shit kerry has NO IDEAS that are worth a sack of dirt. All he can do is when he speaks is trash the Prez. He NEVER has anything GOOD to say. About the President, or HIMSELF!

He's the biggest empty shirt the liberals have nominated for President in DECADES!

:thewave: :)

Forum List

Back