John McCain's Ad "Fact Check" Lies.

no because it doesnt say what you claim as much as you would like it too--------there is no statement to the effect that McCain is TRYING to make it a campaign of perosnalities. It is merely an observation. He would love to debate Obama about the issues. I don't understand why Obama doesn't take him up on it.

It's the CAMPAIGN MANAGER telling you that the CAMPAIGN is about PERSONALITY and NOT ISSUES.

Can it be anymore clear?

It's the CAMPAIGN MANAGER telling you that the CAMPAIGN is about PERSONALITY and NOT ISSUES.

Can it be anymore clear?

one more time-----the campaign manager is looking at the WHOLE picture ( democrats and republicans) and describing what he sees. He is seeing people paying more attention to personalties than the issues. He is in NO way saying that it is something that he is trying to achieve.

one more time-----the campaign manager is looking at the WHOLE picture ( democrats and republicans) and describing what he sees. He is seeing people paying more attention to personalties than the issues. He is in NO way saying that it is something that he is trying to achieve.

but that's bullshit dillo and if you're honest you'd admit it...

the Obama campaign has NOT attempted to derail the campaign by lying about McCain and making shit up to keep the topic OFF the issues.

Lipstick on a Pig anyone? why did they even comment on this if not to attempt to keep people from talking about the actual ISSUES!

Obama keeps on message...the message is CHANGE...

McCain lies, even to his own supporters when he says Palin sold the plane, when he says she didn't take earmarks, when he says Obama's never worked across the asile with Republicans...et al

Like Biden said...what do you talk about when you've got nothing to say? THE OTHER GUY! that's what McCain is doing....

Hell the majority of his ads aren't even about HIM...they are about Obama....

The Repubs have held their convention, McCain has been interviewed repeatedly, now Palin has been interviewed and I STILL have no clue what his plan is to REFORM this country.... HOW is he going to do it? He's part of the party he's trying to blame... what is he going to do that's different than what he's been doing all this time? Is he depending on Palin to fix the problem? and if so, what does that say about him?

but that's bullshit dillo and if you're honest you'd admit it...

the Obama campaign has NOT attempted to derail the campaign by lying about McCain and making shit up to keep the topic OFF the issues.

Lipstick on a Pig anyone? why did they even comment on this if not to attempt to keep people from talking about the actual ISSUES!

Obama keeps on message...the message is CHANGE...

McCain lies, even to his own supporters when he says Palin sold the plane, when he says she didn't take earmarks, when he says Obama's never worked across the asile with Republicans...et al

Like Biden said...what do you talk about when you've got nothing to say? THE OTHER GUY! that's what McCain is doing....

Hell the majority of his ads aren't even about HIM...they are about Obama....

The Repubs have held their convention, McCain has been interviewed repeatedly, now Palin has been interviewed and I STILL have no clue what his plan is to REFORM this country.... HOW is he going to do it? He's part of the party he's trying to blame... what is he going to do that's different than what he's been doing all this time? Is he depending on Palin to fix the problem? and if so, what does that say about him?

wtf are you talking about !

I am talking about McCain's lying IS an issue! fuck you're slow today :cool:

Of course Silence, Can you imagine if Barack Obama had done something like this?

Can you imagine if Barack Obama's campaign manager said this isn't about the issues?

I figure the GOP would react similar to this:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyIVIFVJng4]YouTube - Atari Teenage Riot - Starts a Riot[/ame]

:rolleyes:

Can it be anymore clear?
Robert, your original post was perfectly valid. Beware of dido, he's a master at turning the conversation away from the point. Did you not notice he attacked the messenger, but said nothing about the lies McCain has been spreading?

I'm thinking of starting a poll about who is the Master Deflector, but it's hard to think of anyone to compete with dido.

:eusa_eh:

Robert, your original post was perfectly valid. Beware of dido, he's a master at turning the conversation away from the point. Did you not notice he attacked the messenger, but said nothing about the lies McCain has been spreading?

I'm thinking of starting a poll about who is the Master Deflector, but it's hard to think of anyone to compete with dido.

:eusa_eh:

Well that's why I pointed out he was attacking where I got my article from instead of focusing on the issues.

I see that tactic used quite often on this board.

Forum List

Back