John McCain's Ad "Fact Check" Lies.

Are you here to just throw out trash abotu one party ?

Nope, I just post articles that I find interesting.

I mean if you can't see the irony that John McCain distorted the facts from factcheck.org then I don't know what to tell you.

Nope, I just post articles that I find interesting.

I mean if you can't see the irony that John McCain distorted the facts from factcheck.org then I don't know what to tell you.

odd--everything you think is "interesting" is something that bashes Republicans :eusa_whistle:

Bashes Republicans? No, unless you think the Truth has a Liberal Bias.

New election low: distorting the fact-checking - Los Angeles Times

It is the LA times but they admit that Obama has told a few whoppers himself but I'm sure I could find more links if you like. :eusa_whistle:

Cmon man--knock off the games---here is what you posted:

SFGate: Politics Blog : Lies, Half-Truths and Contradictions: Now McCain is Lying About Factcheck.org

there is nothing in there about Obama .

Cmon man--knock off the games---here is what you posted:

SFGate: Politics Blog : Lies, Half-Truths and Contradictions: Now McCain is Lying About Factcheck.org

there is nothing in there about Obama .

It is what I posted, the truth.

However you took it as me trying to be biased so I found a article about both Obama and McCain.

No matter what I do in this situation, your going to try and criticize me.

Instead of actually focusing on the issues, you attack me.

So tell me if either article is wrong? Or you don't want to focus on that do you?

It is what I posted, the truth.

However you took it as me trying to be biased so I found a article about both Obama and McCain.

No matter what I do in this situation, your going to try and criticize me.

Instead of actually focusing on the issues, you attack me.

So tell me if either article is wrong? Or you don't want to focus on that do you?

ya ya --Fox news says the same thing---go for it---sling your mud, Mr. " I want to talk about the issues" .

ya ya --Fox news says the same thing---go for it---sling your mud, Mr. " I want to talk about the issues" .

Again, you focus on me and attack me instead of the issues.

I'm not slinging mud, I'd want to talk about things like this.

You want to talk about where I get such articles from.

Do you think John McCain is right or wrong Dillo? It's a simple question that doesn't need some witty remark or paragraph to ask.

Again, you focus on me and attack me instead of the issues.

I'm not slinging mud, I'd want to talk about things like this.

You want to talk about where I get such articles from.

Do you think John McCain is right or wrong Dillo? It's a simple question that doesn't need some witty remark or paragraph to ask.

What issue do you want to talk about ?

I don't consider that an issue.

The McCain Campaign wants to make this a campaign of personality and not issues.

You don't think someone distorting the facts from factcheck.org won't distort other facts or lie about other things?

Link please

McCain Manager: 'This Election is Not About Issues' - The Fix

Rick Davis, campaign manager for John McCain's presidential bid, insisted that the presidential race will be decided more over personalities than issues during an interview with Post editors this morning.

"This election is not about issues," said Davis. "This election is about a composite view of what people take away from these candidates."

Score one for the "Crazy Liberal." :D

Now will you admit your wrong or no?

McCain Manager: 'This Election is Not About Issues' - The Fix

Score one for the "Crazy Liberal." :D

Now will you admit your wrong or no?

no because it doesnt say what you claim as much as you would like it too--------there is no statement to the effect that McCain is TRYING to make it a campaign of perosnalities. It is merely an observation. He would love to debate Obama about the issues. I don't understand why Obama doesn't take him up on it.

Forum List

Back