John McCain was right about us staying in Iraq 100 years

I can't remember a war that he and his little bitch Lindsey didn't want to fight! Why are these two punks still in office? It's incomprehensible.

And in which of those examples of wars he and Graham (you allege) wanted to fight would you have disagreed?

Just because a man disagrees with me on an issue or two doesn't necessarily make him a douchebag.

I'll admit to having been concerned at the troubling reports that Graham was acting in concert with Obama on some issues.

But he and McCain are both ex-military men and I believe they still have America and the fighting men's well being at heart.

No, actually it was reckless and unnecessarily.

You aren't considering all of the conditions and circumstances that existed and weighed on W's decisions at the time before the invasion.

Did you know that while in our custody Saddam admitted to the FBI about intentionally bluffing and misleading the world to believe he possessed WMD's?

The decision was made before the inauguration, all that was needed was pretense. That investigators in Iraq documented no WMDs was brushed aside.

So, tell us.

When were you MOST nervous about the outcome of the WMD claim?

During the month that W gave Saddam to come clean in order to PREVENT the invasion or in the weeks after the invasion when the hunt was going on for the WMD's?

You aren't considering all of the conditions and circumstances that existed and weighed on W's decisions at the time before the invasion.

Did you know that while in our custody Saddam admitted to the FBI about intentionally bluffing and misleading the world to believe he possessed WMD's?

The decision was made before the inauguration, all that was needed was pretense. That investigators in Iraq documented no WMDs was brushed aside.

So, tell us.

During the month that W gave Saddam to come clean in order to PREVENT the invasion or in the weeks after the invasion when the hunt was going on for the WMD's?

Nervous? Over what? Specious claims?
The Bush administration came up with as many excuses to go into Iraq as Clinton did to attack the Davidians at Waco, with the same level of feigned sincerity and believability.

I can't remember a war that he and his little bitch Lindsey didn't want to fight! Why are these two punks still in office? It's incomprehensible.

And in which of those examples of wars he and Graham (you allege) wanted to fight would you have disagreed?

Just because a man disagrees with me on an issue or two doesn't necessarily make him a douchebag.

I'll admit to having been concerned at the troubling reports that Graham was acting in concert with Obama on some issues.

But he and McCain are both ex-military men and I believe they still have America and the fighting men's well being at heart.

I've disagreed with every war McCain and his bitch Lindsey have ever wanted to fight. I'm not going to wave a flag and support McCain because his stupid ass got shot out of the sky and was tortured by commie heathens.

I can't even begin to tell about the ruined lives of the men these bastards voted to send on a fool's errand.

"America and the fighting men's well being at heart"? Dude, these scum could care less. John McCain is an insane reprobate and he needs to be put into a mental institution.

These jerkoffs interfere with foreign policy on a regular basis. They're a blight on the planet.

I hate to say this, but we're fortunate McCain didn't win that election because you cannot run from nuclear war. He's precisely the kind of shit stain who would lead us into it.

Ditto for Barry Soetoro but for different reasons.

I've disagreed with every war McCain and his bitch Lindsey have ever wanted to fight. I'm not going to wave a flag and support McCain because his stupid ass got shot out of the sky and was tortured by commie heathens.

I can't even begin to tell about the ruined lives of the men these bastards voted to send on a fool's errand.

"America and the fighting men's well being at heart"? Dude, these scum could care less. John McCain is an insane reprobate and he needs to be put into a mental institution.

These jerkoffs interfere with foreign policy on a regular basis. They're a blight on the planet.

I hate to say this, but we're fortunate McCain didn't win that election because you cannot run from nuclear war. He's precisely the kind of shit stain who would lead us into it.

Ditto for Barry Soetoro but for different reasons.
thumbs_up_140910.jpg

So, tell us.

Nervous? Over what? Specious claims?
The Bush administration came up with as many excuses to go into Iraq as Clinton did to attack the Davidians at Waco, with the same level of feigned sincerity and believability.

Could it be you merely misinterpret the Bush administration's actions and motivations?

Absolutely he did.

His arch enemy Iran was on his border, and yet he wasn't even allowed to move his ground forces around Iraq. One US analyst famously stated that Iran could take southern Iraq with an ice cream truck with a bull horn.

Could Saddam be confident that the US would come to the aid of Iraq if Iran had invaded during that period?

John McInsane has NEVER been right about anything. He's a warmongering douche bag.

Being kept prisoner as long as he was, in the conditions he was subjected to earns a man a certain amount of respect and deference.

You know damn well he'd have done a better job than Obama.

I can't verify that that is true.

John is barely different the Barry in many ways. The only thing that really rings a bell with me is that he never saw a war he didn't want someone else to fight. He's LeMay lite.

My Yorkie is more of a man than Barry Soetoro!

John McInsane has NEVER been right about anything. He's a warmongering douche bag.

Being kept prisoner as long as he was, in the conditions he was subjected to earns a man a certain amount of respect and deference.

You know damn well he'd have done a better job than Obama.

Sure, I respect McCain for his tough duty. No doubt. He deserves our gratitude.

But, that is NOT a qualification for president of the US.

Do you realize how many nations McCain has demanded that we bomb?

McCain is a blunt instrument, the likes of which we very much need to do without.

WHITE HOUSE

Obama says Iraq situation will take more than 'weeks' to solve

Published August 09, 2014

FoxNews.com

Obama says Iraq situation will take more than 'weeks' to solve | Fox News

Just as McCain suggested when he ran for POTUS.

American Liberals LOVE being lied to.

McCain was just telling us the truth back then.

We preferred the liar's sales pitch.

Now BO validates what McCain tried telling us back in 2007-8!

What a joke of a POTUS.

You are a joke of an American, but there it is.

No, BHO is not saying what McCain was saying.

WHITE HOUSE

Obama says Iraq situation will take more than 'weeks' to solve

Published August 09, 2014

FoxNews.com

What a joke of a POTUS.

Of COURSE not!

He'll cloak it in a way you will love.

And then he'll make you lap it up like a dog.

What a joke of a POTUS.

Of COURSE not!

As you lap up the nonsense of a Sean or a Glenn or whomever.

You are a useful tool, nothing more.

Of COURSE not!

As you lap up the nonsense of a Sean or a Glenn or whomever.

You are a useful tool, nothing more.

Hardly, a useful tool would be able to present an argument difficult to dispute, not this nonsense.

Actually over yours.

McCain is wrong now as he was then. Bush was wrong, period.

We can keep generating energy independence in the US and cut our losses in the ME.

Business that believes in inversion deserves no protection from the government.

Actually over yours.

McCain is wrong now as he was then. Bush was wrong, period.

We can keep generating energy independence in the US and cut our losses in the ME.

Business that believes in inversion deserves no protection from the government.

You'd be surprised at just how LITTLE oil we in the U.S. get from Iraq and the M.E. in general.

Our MAJOR interest is in keeping the oil flowing to our trading partners for it is their industrial and economic health that we depend on here in the USA.

Had we never invaded Iraq in the first place none of this would be happening right now.

I think it would have happened. You forget Sadam gassed and massacred the Kurds. He fought wars against the Shias Iraqis. Shia Iran and Sunni Iraq fought a bloody war where over 1 million died.

A civil war between the three fractions was inevitable. We just spend up the time table with our invasion!

Forum List

Back