John McCain townhall

sc080924.jpg

was there a lot of shouting and screaming? (from McCain)

What does McCain care for? He's got VA coverage, congresscare, and medicare, he's triple dipped and his sugar momma can buy any insurance she wants or pay out of pocket.

I don't see that he has any investment in the argument.

Not surprising that a leftist doesn't understand the concept of "right and wrong without personal gain". Or, y'know, the fact that it's sort of HIS JOB to care. I seem to recall that he gets paid to be concerned about the direction of the nation. Wouldn't you call that an "investment in the argument"?

Dumbass.

That's pretty funny stuff, Fluffy. I think I'll apply it as a universal tenet, to all pols. They're all altruists henceforth for definitional purposes........

LMAO!!!

What does McCain care for? He's got VA coverage, congresscare, and medicare, he's triple dipped and his sugar momma can buy any insurance she wants or pay out of pocket.

I don't see that he has any investment in the argument.

Not surprising that a leftist doesn't understand the concept of "right and wrong without personal gain". Or, y'know, the fact that it's sort of HIS JOB to care. I seem to recall that he gets paid to be concerned about the direction of the nation. Wouldn't you call that an "investment in the argument"?

Dumbass.

That's pretty funny stuff, Fluffy. I think I'll apply it as a universal tenet, to all pols. They're all altruists henceforth for definitional purposes........

LMAO!!!

I didn't say he was an altruist, asshat. Quit trying to save face and just admit that you screwed the fucking pooch already. There is nothing you are going to say to mitigate the fact that you suggested that an ELECTED US SENATOR doesn't have an "investment in the argument" concerning healthcare legislation. Trying to suggest that I'm saying Senators are all altruists, as opposed to people who are paid precisely to "have an investment in the argument", only makes you sound like twice the drooling mouthbreather you did on your last post. Give it up.

Dumbass.

LMAO!!!

I didn't say he was an altruist, asshat. Quit trying to save face and just admit that you screwed the fucking pooch already. There is nothing you are going to say to mitigate the fact that you suggested that an ELECTED US SENATOR doesn't have an "investment in the argument" concerning healthcare legislation. Trying to suggest that I'm saying Senators are all altruists, as opposed to people who are paid precisely to "have an investment in the argument", only makes you sound like twice the drooling mouthbreather you did on your last post. Give it up.

Asshat?
Screwed the fucking pooch?

Ooooo, you have a potty mouth. I think someone is having "hot flashes"? Consider getting "laid". Sometimes it helps.

LMAO!!!

Asshat?

Ooooo, you have a potty mouth. I think someone is having "hot flashes"? Consider getting "laid". Sometimes it helps.

Please direct your misogynistic, frustrated-virgin fantasies somewhere besides me. It is clear that any "man" who so obviously fears women could not possibly be man enough for me. Thanks.

John McCain needs to retire also!

I'm pissed...McCain is a weak man these days and lives in lala land when he speaks of bipartisan support. That shit is so old and you'll never see that with the crooks in DC.

I agree. McLame needs to just shut up and go away. I'm sick of his "reach across the isle, likes to stick it to his own party, he's a maverick" bull shit show. Fuck him. He's a RINO, like so many others that have given the republican party a huge black eye.

McCain lies just as much as the rest of them.

"I'm suspending my campaign."

"Yes, I do think Sarah Palin is qualified to be President."

wowe...they let children under the age of 3 on here?

You'll argue the second quote but I think he pretty much debunked you on the first, and yet you can only say this?

McCain's a fibber. Deal with it.

Asshat?

Please direct your misogynistic, frustrated-virgin fantasies somewhere besides me. It is clear that any "man" who so obviously fears women could not possibly be man enough for me. Thanks.

I don't think rdean was volunteering........I'm not sure rdean is a man, are you?

Asshat?

I don't think rdean was volunteering........I'm not sure rdean is a man, are you?

Even if he is, I'm not sure he is. And they would have to invent new technology to enable me to care even less than I do.

Forum List

Back