John McCain townhall

John McCain needs to retire also! American's need to learn how to get off the Gov. Tit! I suggest doing away with all welfare. ssi, Medicare, and any other Tit sucking programs. give the people back all their tax money except a small portion for our Military. The rest is a state issue! If they want to spend all their taxes on welfare programs let them but I should have the choice not to support it with my money and exercise that by not living in that state.

I'm pissed...McCain is a weak man these days and lives in lala land when he speaks of bipartisan support. That shit is so old and you'll never see that with the crooks in DC.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
McCain lies just as much as the rest of them.

"I'm suspending my campaign."

"Yes, I do think Sarah Palin is qualified to be President."

I like how McCain is trying to kill the bill by arguing it's too cozy with big pharma. Brilliant GOP mischief - attack the bill for being too liberal AND too conservative.

lol

I like how McCain is trying to kill the bill by arguing it's too cozy with big pharma. Brilliant GOP mischief - attack the bill for being too liberal AND too conservative.

lol

Do you know what being too cozy with Pharma means?

Conservative does not mean making money by making deals with the government. Never did and never will.

What does McCain care for? He's got VA coverage, congresscare, and medicare, he's triple dipped and his sugar momma can buy any insurance she wants or pay out of pocket.

I don't see that he has any investment in the argument.

What does McCain care for? He's got VA coverage, congresscare, and medicare, he's triple dipped and his sugar momma can buy any insurance she wants or pay out of pocket.

Interesting point.

I take back my insincere apology.

And yes...I DO own you.

I bet I pay for half of your free stuff.

I don't have any free stuff.

I used to live on lawn guyland meself. I find that as soon as you get above the Mason-Dixon Line people get ruder and ruder.

Not surprising that a leftist doesn't understand the concept of "right and wrong without personal gain". Or, y'know, the fact that it's sort of HIS JOB to care. I seem to recall that he gets paid to be concerned about the direction of the nation. Wouldn't you call that an "investment in the argument"?

Dumbass.

Forum List

Back