John McCain To Washington Post: "Sarah Palin Will 'Do Great' As A Presidential Candidate"

Palin and Trump are in it for the publicity.
Not true. Palin and Trump know America doesn't want another Bush or Clinton.

American doesn't want them either.
You don't know that.

Yeah, I do, as does most everyone else. You're the only one here suffering from this delusion of a President Palin.

No he isn't. she has many people backing her to run for President. what they either have to be some Junior nobody senator in our congress or some Career Politician who hasn't RUN anything like a State and only their mouths?
The only time she ran a state she quit to star in a reality show.

Not true. Palin and Trump know America doesn't want another Bush or Clinton.

You don't know that.

Yeah, I do, as does most everyone else. You're the only one here suffering from this delusion of a President Palin.

No he isn't. she has many people backing her to run for President. what they either have to be some Junior nobody senator in our congress or some Career Politician who hasn't RUN anything like a State and only their mouths?
Not true at all. There is a reason she resigned. I'll give you a little hint. It has something to do with a little loophole in Alaskan law. Now let's see if you have the intellect to figure it out and give me a substantive response as to why she really resigned.

You don't know that.

Not true at all. There is a reason she resigned. I'll give you a little hint. It has something to do with a little loophole in Alaskan law. Now let's see if you have the intellect to figure it out and give me a substantive response as to why she really resigned.
So she could be a STAR baby yeaaaaaahhhh!!!

alg_palin_show.jpg

6a00d8341c630a53ef0120a96ff9a2970b-600wi

There was just waaay too much reading involved in being governor.

You don't know that.

They don't care. she was my Governor and gave her reason for Resigning. the majority of the people living there were disappointed but understood. she did a lot for Alaska in the time she was Governor but they don't care about that either. She was way more qualified to be President being Governor than that nobody junior Senator of 144 days Obama. She was even more qualified than McCain. All he's ever run is his re-election campaigns and being a Career Politician in congress.

You don't know that.

alg_palin_show.jpg

I see you can't answer what I asked you clueless idiot.

alg_palin_show.jpg

I did! Sarah wants to be the next Mama June! :thup:

alg_palin_show.jpg

No, cite the legal detailed specifics pertaining to the statute why she resigned? Come on, surely you have at least 12th grade education to answer in substantive detail.

It's odd to see the left always bashing Sarah Palin when in fact she was a very effective governor. She may not be the smartest, most articulate person on the planet, but she was smart enough to balance the state budget while also giving Alaskans record tax rebates plus a historic extra tax rebate. In addition, unlike previous governors, she was able to get the gas pipeline deal done. She also took on corruption, even when it was being done by Republicans.

Do any of the liberals and neocons who bash her ever plan on dealing with her performance as governor?

alg_palin_show.jpg

No, cite the legal detailed specifics pertaining to the statute why she resigned? Come on, surely you have at least 12th grade education to answer in substantive detail.
It's because only Alaska had had the privilege of seeing her awesome boobage, and she felt an obligation to show the whole world!!!

And the $$$$$$$$$$$$$

It's odd to see the left always bashing Sarah Palin when in fact she was a very effective governor. She may not be the smartest, most articulate person on the planet, but she was smart enough to balance the state budget while also giving Alaskans record tax rebates plus a historic extra tax rebate. In addition, unlike previous governors, she was able to get the gas pipeline deal done. She also took on corruption, even when it was being done by Republicans.

Do any of the liberals and neocons who bash her ever plan on dealing with her performance as governor?

She did do some good things as Alaska's Governor. She also did some dumb things. But, nobody's perfect.

However, she cited an obscure legal loophole and legal troubles to resign her governorship before her rising star fell so she could star in a reality tv show. She pitched the idea to TLC herself. An elected public servant shouln't resign because she wants national fame.

Really? A POTUS who had her own reality tv show? Sorry, but that disqualifies her right there.

OMG, you just put your finger on why the Hate-o-Crats are so on her case! She GAVE instead of TAKING!

She did do some good things as Alaska's Governor. She also did some dumb things. But, nobody's perfect.

However, she cited an obscure legal loophole and legal troubles to resign her governorship before her rising star fell so she could star in a reality tv show. She pitched the idea to TLC herself. An elected public servant shouln't resign because she wants national fame.

Really? A POTUS who had her own reality tv show? Sorry, but that disqualifies her right there.

Oh really, You live in Alaska? and you just know she resigned to make a reality show? because that is just a bald faced lie. Now if you want to hear the truth you can ask someone who lived there for 15 years and was there when Governor Palin resigned. Please stop making up bs

Maybe the planet would continue to exist and spin around the Sun, but I don't think that we'd survive if McStupid and the Wasilla Chihuahua turned Momma Gerbil had their fingers on the nuclear button.

Coming from the 57 States Party, that's funny

sarah_palin-300x3006.jpg

Sarah describing Glen Rice...
I see as a little Injun, you never learned anything of moral decency and maturity on the reservation. Grow up!

I've never seen people who harbors so much hate in their hearts for one woman who has no bearing on their pathetic little lives. they just drove their party out of power because of this stuff. Liberalism is truly a mental disorder and all over politics. it's just sad really
any Palin thread they just infect it with small minded shit like Lakoota just posted. You can't have a grown up debate because of them

sarah_palin-300x3006.jpg

Sarah describing Glen Rice...
I see as a little Injun, you never learned anything of moral decency and maturity on the reservation. Grow up!

I've never seen people who harbors so much hate in their hearts for one woman who has no bearing on their pathetic little lives. they just drove their party out of power because of this stuff. Liberalism is truly a mental disorder and all over politics. it's just sad really
:lol: and you love Hillary, right???

Your avatar, that is a picture you have out of respect and admiration. Quit being such a hypocrite!

(glad you are here and your man is doing well)

Oh really, You live in Alaska? and you just know she resigned to make a reality show? because that is just a bald faced lie. Now if you want to hear the truth you can ask someone who lived there for 15 years and was there when Governor Palin resigned. Please stop making up bs

Did she star in her own reality tv show or not?

Forum List

Back