John McCain, reformed maverick

Chris

Gold Member
May 30, 2008
John McCain, reformed maverick.....

Best video of the year.....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlJ3-KPDkFo]YouTube - McCain: Reformed Maverick[/ame]

Here's another great video.

Everyone who is thinking about voting for McCain should watch this one.....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEtZlR3zp4c&feature=related]YouTube - McCain's YouTube Problem Just Became a Nightmare[/ame]

McCain caught lying on video.....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioy90nF2anI&feature=related]YouTube - John McCain vs. John McCain[/ame]

Vietnam vets against McCain.....great stuff.

Vietnam Veterans Against John McCain

Obama lying..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdYByptC8mY]YouTube - Obama commemorates 1965 civil rights march in Selma, AL[/ame]

Barack Obama was born on August 4, 1961, in Honolulu, Hawaii, to Barack Obama, Sr., a black Kenyan of Nyang’oma Kogelo, Siaya District, Kenya, and Ann Dunham, a White American from Wichita, Kansas.
Barack Obama - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

On Sunday March 7, 1965, about six hundred people began a fifty-four mile march from Selma, Alabama to the state capitol in Montgomery. They were demonstrating for African American voting rights and to commemorate the death of Jimmie Lee Jackson, shot three weeks earlier by an state trooper while trying to protect his mother at a civil rights demonstration. On the outskirts of Selma, after they crossed the Edmund Pettus Bridge, the marchers, in plain sight of photographers and journalists, were brutally assaulted by heavily armed state troopers and deputies.

Today in History: March 7

So his parents got together because of the Selma March and had Barack when the Selma March didn't occur until 4 years later......:lol:

Obama lying..

YouTube - Obama commemorates 1965 civil rights march in Selma, AL

Barack Obama was born on August 4, 1961, in Honolulu, Hawaii, to Barack Obama, Sr., a black Kenyan of Nyang’oma Kogelo, Siaya District, Kenya, and Ann Dunham, a White American from Wichita, Kansas.
Barack Obama - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

On Sunday March 7, 1965, about six hundred people began a fifty-four mile march from Selma, Alabama to the state capitol in Montgomery. They were demonstrating for African American voting rights and to commemorate the death of Jimmie Lee Jackson, shot three weeks earlier by an state trooper while trying to protect his mother at a civil rights demonstration. On the outskirts of Selma, after they crossed the Edmund Pettus Bridge, the marchers, in plain sight of photographers and journalists, were brutally assaulted by heavily armed state troopers and deputies.

Today in History: March 7

So his parents got together because of the Selma March and had Barack when the Selma March didn't occur until 4 years later......:lol:

McCain changes his positon numerous times, about major political issues and all you can come up with on Obama is something about how his parents met. You really have nothing.

Come on over to our side. We haven't destoyed the country for the last eight years like your guy.

McCain changes his positon numerous times, about major political issues and all you can come up with on Obama is something about how his parents met. You really have nothing.

Come on over to our side. We haven't destoyed the country for the last eight years like your guy.

The point is Obama will do anything to get elected, for example lying. Talking of changing positions....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHEIi4XKRmM]YouTube - The Obama Iraq Documentary: Whatever the Politics Demand[/ame]

Really, come on. You don't believe the stuff you are posting anyway.

It's his own words, his mug on the videos in his own words. You don't believe it though, new slogan for you Change we don't believe in. Its kinda catchy...:D

John McCain, reformed maverick.....

Best video of the year.....

YouTube - McCain: Reformed Maverick

This weekend I volunteered at my churches picnic. While working in the back cooking up lamb & chicken, 4 of us started discussing politics. I was amazed to find out that McCain's calculated lies are working. All 3 of the guys I was talking to believe that McCain 2008 is lying to the religious right. I tried to explain to them that as far as our economy goes, McCain will toe the line Bush has followed. Tax breaks to corporations and the rich, outsourcing plus less regulations. Not to mention he is a war monger. He will push for war with Iran, and try to start the cold war all over again.

Then it dawned on me. Everytime I school a republican with the facts, they always fall back on, "well they all lie". So they can't lose. They have America convinced that while it is true McCain is a liar, it's no big deal because Obama has lied to.

But people don't realize, this is just like Clinton lying over a BJ vs. Bush lying about WMD's. Do people not realize there is a big fucking difference between a big lie and a white lie?

This is why the GOP spread the BS about Aiers & Rev. Wright. They knew McCain has all kinds of shady connections, so they threw a few bullshit ties that Obama has out there so now, it's a wash.

But it's not a fucking wash!!! McCain's lobbyists buddies are who crashed Lehman brothers!!! They crashed the Housing market. They are the ones gouging us at the gas pumps. They are the ones that lied us into war.

I seriously hope I planed some seeds with these guys. I explained that McCain voted against Bush when he could, but always toed the line when it was needed. He is not lying about making the tax breaks to the rich permenant, or waring with Iran.

One of the guys said Obama was going to raise taxes on people who make more than $35K. I told him he was wrong and that was a lie put out by the right.

I'm amazed how under informed people are.

Obama is going to have a tough time winning over a lot of these voters. I'm sure racism plays a part, but also he is the riskier choice. Even though McCain is horrible and already crashed the S&L industry in the 80's, people think he has experience and knows what he is doing. Unfortunately, they don't know what they are doing by voting for this guy. He is anti labor and pro rich. They don't see it because he had the luxury of running against Bush in 2000, so he got to be right on every issue. Unfortunately being right is not a good attribute in the REpublican party, so they gave Bush the nod.

So now dumb ass middle class voters who have been fucked over by the Republicans are going to go vote to give them 4 more years in the white house?

I still think Obama is going to win, but the idea that it is even close tells me the American voters is really stupid.

I'm not even going to blame the media anymore. All week they have been pointing out what liars McCain/Palin are. So if 51% want McCain, I guess we will see you in hell, because that's where the GOP is taking us.

If you don't think so, go read about this you dumb shit:

Markets stunned as Lehman, Merrill falter

What the fuck is it going to take for America to wake up?

Forum List

Back