John McCain owes his first wife an apology

Yes he does. Maybe he has delivered it, maybe he hasn't. Either way it's none of OUR business.

It isn't? :eusa_eh:

Why should it be?

Do you feel when someone is on America's payroll , we should know everything about their personal lives?

So tell me....what was the outcome of Rangels tax debt? Geithners? Where are Obamas college transcripts? His medical records?

You are quite the hypocrite...and ironically, you are the one who shows us this is true.

So please...continue to say things....it is quite entertaining.

• Banned
Yes he does. Maybe he has delivered it, maybe he hasn't. Either way it's none of OUR business.

Why should it be?

Do you feel when someone is on America's payroll , we should know everything about their personal lives?

So tell me....what was the outcome of Rangels tax debt? Geithners? Where are Obamas college transcripts? His medical records?

You are quite the hypocrite...and ironically, you are the one who shows us this is true.

That's pretty retarded commentary. No offense.

• Banned

Not in the least

You agree that he does owe her an apology, yet you insist it's none of our business. :thup:

Bottom line is ANYONE that thinks character and integrity matters in politics should think that any circumstance that speaks to a politician's character and integrity is our business.

So can I assume that everyone here who says it's not our business does not think character and integrity matters?

his treatment of his first wife is our business... shows the character of the man.....just like edwards treatment of his wife is our business...

With all due respect bones, it would seem that these people do no think the character and integrity of our elected officials is our business.

How can you be 100% sure that John McCain's first wife is not manifold's sister?

And that mani has been seething with anger for all of these years since McCain left his sister and did not apologize, causing her life to fall apart at the seams, driving her to drink heavily, move into mani's house, vomit on his carpet nightly while in a drunken stupor, and finally resulting in an inpatient alcohol rehabilitation for which mani paid the entire bill?

You can't be 100% sure about that, can you?

Why should it be?

This was pretty stupid because when its government funds and laws then we should know about it but when has being on the govt's payroll meant that there obligations extend beyond what is contracted with them.

Are you aware that Rangel and Geithner broke a law? An actual fuckin law that no one else can get away with but since it is one of Obama's pals then its OK and even then they are public officials held accountable by the voters. So if you feel that McCain owes such and such an apology then don't vote for him but I on the other hand don't care. You can go your way and we can go ours.

Why should it be?

This was pretty stupid because when its government funds and laws then we should know about it but when has being on the govt's payroll meant that there obligations extend beyond what is contracted with them.

Are you aware that Rangel and Geithner broke a law? An actual fuckin law that no one else can get away with but since it is one of Obama's pals then its OK and even then they are public officials held accountable by the voters. So if you feel that McCain owes such and such an apology then don't vote for him but I on the other hand don't care. You can go your way and we can go ours.

Huh?

I agree with you. I was pointing out that McCains personal life is not our business...but if it IS our business as some have implied...then why are they not all over those in the WH and congress that broke the law?

I find most of them say things like "Rangels tax issues are eprsonal on not our business"

But I was agreeing with exactly what you say.

How can you be 100% sure that John McCain's first wife is not manifold's sister?

And that mani has been seething with anger for all of these years since McCain left his sister and did not apologize, causing her life to fall apart at the seams, driving her to drink heavily, move into mani's house, vomit on his carpet nightly while in a drunken stupor, and finally resulting in an inpatient alcohol rehabilitation for which mani paid the entire bill?

You can't be 100% sure about that, can you?

Even if she IS his sister - it's still between them.

What he did to her reflects character and is a matter of public record. It certainly wasn't discussed in 2008 as much as a tea party Obama attended and that is (imho) absurd.

BUT how the two of them personally deal with the issue is none of our business.

Just because the far right likes to make stupid rants about silly non-issues doesn't mean that it is correct for folks from the other side of the political spectrum to do the same thing. Silly rants are silly rants no matter which side of the aisle they come from.

Why should it be?

Huh?

I agree with you. I was pointing out that McCains personal life is not our business...but if it IS our business as some have implied...then why are they not all over those in the WH and congress that broke the law?

I find most of them say things like "Rangels tax issues are eprsonal on not our business"

But I was agreeing with exactly what you say.

Go find one post where I said Rangel's tax issues are personal and not our business.

I bet you can't.

Even if she IS his sister - it's still between them.

What he did to her reflects character and is a matter of public record. It certainly wasn't discussed in 2008 as much as a tea party Obama attended and that is (imho) absurd.

BUT how the two of them personally deal with the issue is none of our business.

Just because the far right likes to make stupid rants about silly non-issues doesn't mean that it is correct for folks from the other side of the political spectrum to do the same thing. Silly rants are silly rants no matter which side of the aisle they come from.

"Silly rants are silly rants no matter which side of the aisle they come from"...such as the above silly rant. ;)

his treatment of a woman who stood by him..the entire time...he dumps her for cindy...so the fact that a man is a two timing whore is not reflective of his character? its one thing to be open about it but he was not....he was driven to conquer cindy..the very young and wealthy new woman in his life...but hey that is what the party of family values expects of their candidates, right?

Forum List

Back