John McCain Needs To GO AWAY!!!

I am SICK TO TEARS of hearing about this LIBERAL McCain thinking he wants to be president, and that people think he can get the republican nomination. NO, NO, NO!!! McCain is a stinking LIBERAL in CONSERVATIVE clothing. He is NOT, nor will he EVER be, the republican nominee for president.

McCain... take it from a hard line conservative, GO AWAY, YOU ARE NOT GOING TO BE THE REPUBLICAN NOMINEE FOR PRESIDENT... WE DON'T WANT YOU, YOU STINKING LIBERAL!!!

OH godddddddddddddddddd

I’m going to be honest I can’t stand Mccain. He thinks he knows everything hence when he was talking to the generals about Iraq. I mean who does he think he is? And mind you people I’m an independent but he’s so annoying. In 04 he just went crazy over Kerry’s service like HELLO you’re a Rep stfu. He flops on gay marriage, an issue that I believe gays should have the right to get marry but he’s so sloppy

"Liberal" or not, I'd trust McCain in a position of power over any Democrat.

I don't know about that. I'd almost vote for Zel Miller before I'd vote for McCain.

But as avatar said, that isn't saying much. I wouldn't vote for ANY democrat under ANY circumstances.

It's really quite clear... you have no ability to gauge the political winds because you're far too extremist.... same as you had no clue about Santorum when everyone knew he was a goner and a nutcase.

Uuummm... Jill... there's another evident truth here, and that's that YOU are an extremist, to the left. So you proclaiming someone else here is too extreme is like, well, has quite a hollow ring to it.

Yeah, the MSM wants McCain because they know he's a liberal.

McCain will do to the Republican party and the ideal of conservatism what Jimmy Carter did to the Democrats and the then-accepted ideal of liberalism.

Now you've got obvioulsy far-left fruitloops calling themselves "moderate," when they are anything but.

ITA with PR's assessment ... MCain is a liberal in conservative clothing.

Uuummm... Jill... there's another evident truth here, and that's that YOU are an extremist, to the left. So you proclaiming someone else here is too extreme is like, well, has quite a hollow ring to it.

You're wasting your breath. Even though she is obviously a left-wing extremist crusader, she thinks calling herself "moderate" makes it so. She and Hillary have THAT in common at least.

You're wasting your breath. Even though she is obviously a left-wing extremist crusader, she thinks calling herself "moderate" makes it so. She and Hillary have THAT in common at least.

Why is it a pro life, pro balance budget, pro death pentality Democrat is a moderate, yet a conservative who holds those same views is an extremist?

Why is it a pro life, pro balance budget, pro death pentality Democrat is a moderate, yet a conservative who holds those same views is an extremist?

I've noticed a liberal and a conservative can take the exact same stance on an issue yet STILL argue the other person is wrong. I't s a matter of "principle." :laugh:

Forum List

Back