John McCain Needs To GO AWAY!!!

Are you always so intellectually dishonest? I simply asked a hypothetical question.

I don't believe either Giuliani or McCain could get the nomination. It was an excercise in curiosity.

Would you support McCain if he got the nomination?

To be totally honest no1, I wouldn't support either one of them. I'd write someone in. I'm done voting party line. From now on, I vote for who purports what "I" believe in, even if that means I have to write someone in.

Is my vote then wasted? Maybe... but at least I'll be able to live with myself knowing that I voted for what I believe.

I'm afraid he might be for the sole reason that the media likes him. I think it's one of those situations where media coverage can have a huge influence on the popularity of a candidate and they tend to go awful easy on old John.

McCain is definitely the MSM's candidate for the Republican nomination, and we can be sure they will beat their drums in unison to try to get the nomination for him.

After the news broke that McCain had formed an exploratory committee, I heard on a cable talk show that Free Republic did a poll among conservatives re McCain's being the Republican nominee. More than 90% of the respondents nixed the idea. I don't know when the poll was done or how many conservatives participated. I've been trying to find the poll on the internet but haven't been able to locate it. If anyone on the board (Kathianne?) has access to it, I would like to read it.

McCain is definitely the MSM's candidate for the Republican nomination, and we can be sure they will beat their drums in unison to try to get the nomination for him.

After the news broke that McCain had formed an exploratory committee, I heard on a cable talk show that Free Republic did a poll among conservatives re McCain's being the Republican nominee. More than 90% of the respondents nixed the idea. I don't know when the poll was done or how many conservatives participated. I've been trying to find the poll on the internet but haven't been able to locate it. If anyone on the board (Kathianne?) has access to it, I would like to read it.

Yeah, the MSM wants McCain because they know he's a liberal.

"Liberal" or not, I'd trust McCain in a position of power over any Democrat.

I would too, but that really isnt saying much. Id trust a rock in a position of power over a Democrat. I still dont think McCain is trustworthy.

I would too, but that really isnt saying much. Id trust a rock in a position of power over a Democrat. I still dont think McCain is trustworthy.

Not trustworthy as a Commander-in-Chief? Or not trustworthy for the legislation he might sign?

Forum List

Back