John McCain Needs To GO AWAY!!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by 007, Nov 16, 2006.

1. 007

007 Charter Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,912
    I am SICK TO TEARS of hearing about this LIBERAL McCain thinking he wants to be president, and that people think he can get the republican nomination. NO, NO, NO!!! McCain is a stinking LIBERAL in CONSERVATIVE clothing. He is NOT, nor will he EVER be, the republican nominee for president.

McCain... take it from a hard line conservative, GO AWAY, YOU ARE NOT GOING TO BE THE REPUBLICAN NOMINEE FOR PRESIDENT... WE DON'T WANT YOU, YOU STINKING LIBERAL!!!

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. Avatar4321

Avatar4321 Diamond Member Gold Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,153
    He wont. he is too full of himself.

3. CharlestonChad

CharlestonChad Baller Deluxe

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +128
    If he does, he will be the president. People want a liberal in power, but they do not want to feel guilty, so they elect repubes that vote liberal.

4. JeffWartman

JeffWartman Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +101
    If it's McCain and Romney in the primary, McCain doesn't have much of a chance to get the nomination. Further, McCain really doesn't have much of a chance at all among a field of conservatives vying for the GOP nomination.

However, if Rudy Giuliani runs, McCain's chances improve. Rudy is so much more liberal than McCain, it will make McCain look a bit more attractive to conservative primary voters.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  5. CivilLiberty

CivilLiberty Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +50
    I don't really think the guy that shut down free expression in NYC as particularly liberal.

Despite the "fame" he managed for himself in the wake of 9/11, he has a snowball's chance in hell to make a nomination, at least until he is elected Gov. of NY. - then a run is a "real" thing.

McCain is a possible nom, I suppose, but his voting record and overall view point is a bit disjointed (not that that stopped Bush...)

My *fear* is that the enormous mismanagement by Bush and co. will open the door for a Dem like Hillary, and that is really frightening.

CL

6. Redhots

Redhots Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +36
    Yeah, but facts like those didn't stop you guys from giving us 6 years of Bush.

***edit: used to be "8 years of bush" got a little ahead of myself ;)***

7. Avatar4321

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,153
    im guessing there are going to be atleast 7 or so candidate on each side by the way we look at it.

8. jillian

jillian Princess Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22,427
    McCain doesn't come close to voting "liberal". And since he cozied up to the extreme right, it's unlikely he'd get any crossover or true social moderates. (That's not to say I don't think he can win if he gets the nod). But according to this he's a moderate conservative based on his voting record. I think the problem is people are so used to extremists that they've forgotten what moderate is.

http://www.ontheissues.org/John_McCain.htm

9. theHawk

theHawk Registered Conservative

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,739
    Like it or not, McCain is a going to be a front runner for President. He may be too liberal for some, too conservative for others, but one thing he is definately is a good (and as far as we know not corrupt) leader. I have no doubts that Hitlery will be getting the Dem nomination, and if thats the case the Republicans will need a popular and familiar face to even compete since she will draw an enormous amount of women voters. You'd be surprised how many idiots there are in this country that will vote for someone soley based on their gender or race.

10. Avatar4321

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,153
    Trust me he wont be the front runner. He has no chance of getting the nomination and I dont think Hiltlery will either.