John Mccain Is Sick and Unfit To Be Senator

40AA2B3C-1732-425D-85B5-2E8EBF242167.jpeg
Trump is unfit because he is a crackpot.

Nobody listens to you.
The whole country and world doesn’t listen to you..
I’ve been to 3 countries the past 9 months. Every time people see I’m an American they always ask me the same question which is,” What the heck is wrong with your president.?”
Add 68% of the people in this country who sees him as the miserable failure he is and you have a strong consensus.

I think I’ll wear this shirt in my future travels.

Joh
He should step down. Instead he's ruining his party on the senate floor. The man is unfit due to his sickness. Common sense would say that an interim senator should replace his spot because of poor health.
John McCain is voting based on what is best for his country.

He is far more and American that the orange POS what trashed his service to this country,.

In just one of the many courageous things McCain did in his life was that townhall meeting when some lowlife woman called Obama an Arab. Lol
John set her straight and said something to the effect,” No he’s not ma’am. He’s a good American who I just have fundamental differences with.”

Can you imagine Trump ever doing anything that classy?
Me neither..

View attachment 155383
Trump is unfit because he is a crackpot.

Nobody listens to you.
The whole country and world doesn’t listen to you..
I’ve been to 3 countries the past 9 months. Every time people see I’m an American they always ask me the same question which is,” What the heck is wrong with your president.?”
Add 68% of the people in this country who sees him as the miserable failure he is and you have a strong consensus.

I think I’ll wear this shirt in my future travels.

How snowflake of you:2up:

Screw "Hanoi" John. May his death be the opening volley of term limits on ALL in congress and senate. The only thing that will suck about the old fart buying it is the year long bullshit lamentation that will follow fucking up TV.
Trumpanzees sold their souls....this is why they are the way they are.

Forum List

Back