John McCain, in death, exposes the real Donald Trump

Sure thing Hanoi Jane. Sorry but if you want to hate our Vets and take away that from them because of political beliefs, ok that's on you.

Politician McCain was a whiney twat.

Ok. I think of that's your belief of him, then Your feelings for Trump have to be beyond awful. But your choice.

I think of that's your belief of him

Yup. I believe he was such a whiney twat, he should have been a Dem.

Well he wasn't. What makes you think he should have been?

You're right, he wasn't a Dem, just whined like one.

Sierra believe is that McCain who wined a lot less than Donald Trump over everything whined enough to be a Democrat.. no wonder Trump is spent most of his life as a Democrat.

Politician McCain was a whiney twat.

Ok. I think of that's your belief of him, then Your feelings for Trump have to be beyond awful. But your choice.

Sierra believe is that McCain who wined a lot less than Donald Trump over everything whined enough to be a Democrat.. no wonder Trump is spent most of his life as a Democrat.

McCain was such a whiner.....waah, "too much freedom to spend money on campaigns".
What a twat.

McCain was such a whiner.....waah, "too much freedom to spend money on campaigns".
What a twat.

Seems like you and him have something in common then.

No wonder you look up to Trump. With whining like yours he must seem just right.

What a twat.

No wonder you look up to Trump. With whining like yours he must seem just right.

No, I don't whine about free speech.
That's the Dems and McCain.

Something is wrong when a person has so much hatred for a dead man and continues to attack him after he has been buried.

John McCain, in death, exposes the real Donald Trump.
In life, John McCain was everything that Trump is not. A brave war hero, a man of principle and ethics, a patriot, a man of character.
Trump evaded the draft by lying about bone spurs, Trump has no ethics or principles, Trump puts himself above country and everything else in the world, Trump is a bad character but has no character.

John McCain haunts Trump. Trump's comments, about McCain, expose who he is; disgusting.

John McCain was nothing more then an entitled fucktard political hack who did his very best to destroy America. Fuck McTumor. The world is a better place since his death. John McCain, always willing to send other people’s children off to die was a disgusted piece of shit and I hope he is getting ass raped in hell with a baseball bat wrapped in discarded fish hooks.

You are one sick individual. Is that your mongoloid child in your avatar?

Lol, that means very little from a grown man who looks at baby’s and gets a boner. You just mad because all you can do is look.

What a twat.

Oh yeah... would be like whining that the Feds need to look into SNL because he doesn't like their skits. Oh wait, that was Trump whining about free Speech

What a twat.

Haha it's like a daily thing Trump is whining about someone expressing free speech. Complaining SNL gets to make skits.

McCain, just a man. that explains it. take a look around at the mess we have been making for quite a long time, then look around and see who has been running things.

What a twat.

Oh yeah... would be like whining that the Feds need to look into SNL because he doesn't like their skits. Oh wait, that was Trump whining about free Speech

What a twat.

Haha it's like a daily thing Trump is whining about someone expressing free speech. Complaining SNL gets to make skits.

Let me know when Trump gets legislation introduced, like McCain-Feingold, that actually limits free speech.

What a twat.

What a twat.

Or when Hanoi John went digging around Major League Baseball? Oh, and Hanoi John also was a corrupt shit pile.

Keating Five

Keating Five - Wikipedia

The Keating Five were five United States Senators accused of corruptionin 1989, igniting a major political scandal as part of the larger savings and loan crisis of the late 1980s and early 1990s. The five senators—Alan Cranston (Democrat of California), Dennis DeConcini (Democrat of Arizona), John Glenn (Democrat of Ohio), John McCain (Republican of Arizona), and Donald W. Riegle, Jr.(Democrat of Michigan)—were accused of improperly intervening in 1987 on behalf of Charles H. Keating, Jr., Chairman of the Lincoln Savings and Loan Association, which was the target of a regulatory investigation by the Federal Home Loan Bank Board(FHLBB). The FHLBB subsequently backed off taking action against Lincoln.

t Reprehensible of the Keating Five

McCain: The Most Reprehensible of the Keating Five

You're John McCain, a fallen hero who wanted to become president so desperately that you sold yourself to Charlie Keating, the wealthy con man who bears such an incredible resemblance to The Joker.

50EA9C56-A8D6-4CD1-A31D-E4645879558A.jpeg

What a twat.

What a twat.

Or when Hanoi John went digging around Major League Baseball? Oh, and Hanoi John also was a corrupt shit pile.

Keating Five

Keating Five - Wikipedia

The Keating Five were five United States Senators accused of corruptionin 1989, igniting a major political scandal as part of the larger savings and loan crisis of the late 1980s and early 1990s. The five senators—Alan Cranston (Democrat of California), Dennis DeConcini (Democrat of Arizona), John Glenn (Democrat of Ohio), John McCain (Republican of Arizona), and Donald W. Riegle, Jr.(Democrat of Michigan)—were accused of improperly intervening in 1987 on behalf of Charles H. Keating, Jr., Chairman of the Lincoln Savings and Loan Association, which was the target of a regulatory investigation by the Federal Home Loan Bank Board(FHLBB). The FHLBB subsequently backed off taking action against Lincoln.
You fricking chicken-hawk. Tell us about your time in combat or as a POW.
Our heroic President who lived his early life with bone spurs preventing him from serving criticizing John McCain's service to our country should be flushed down the toilet like the large turd he is along with equally turdish followers, like you.

What a twat.

What a twat.

Keating Five

Keating Five - Wikipedia

You fricking chicken-hawk. Tell us about your time in combat or as a POW.
Our heroic President who lived his early life with bone spurs preventing him from serving criticizing John McCain's service to our country should be flushed down the toilet like the large turd he is along with equally turdish followers, like you.

A corrupt piece of shit that is John McTumor is just a touch worse then Trump. Don’t give two fucks about McTumor. Hope he is getting special t roasted In hades..... oh yeah, to fuck your self.

Trump, have you no decency? What is it you enjoy about attacking & bullying a dead man? Remember, this American hero has a family. His wife & children should not have to suffer through your unhinged & deranged attacks.

John McCain, in death, exposes the real Donald Trump.
In life, John McCain was everything that Trump is not. A brave war hero, a man of principle and ethics, a patriot, a man of character.
Trump evaded the draft by lying about bone spurs, Trump has no ethics or principles, Trump puts himself above country and everything else in the world, Trump is a bad character but has no character.

John McCain haunts Trump. Trump's comments, about McCain, expose who he is; disgusting.

Trump and McCain despised one another. All of these tributes by Liberals I recall in ‘08 when McCain was labeled a racist by Liberals just as Trump is today. Back then, Liberals had nothing bad to say about Trump.

Forum List

Back