John McCain - Hero of the Soviet Union!

Since there is no “Freedom and Democracy” in America, I will tell you why John McCain is worthy of the title of Hero of the Soviet Union . Of course, all links will be given only to American sites (you will never say that I give you Russian propaganda). But now I want to listen to ordinary Americans.
Comrade, maybe you can help me?

I worked on helping to get Trump elected ruler of America in 2016

Now I can't find my comrade handlers to pay me my rubles. Maybe they are same one's who pay you. Do you have contact information?

Last edited:
okay ...
I will go to other forum threads.
-----------------------
And here you think, think and think ...
Although I doubt there is a brain in American heads
:abgg2q.jpg:

Oh, c'mon maudes! Selivan is fun to poke! Let him stay until he seriously fucks up! Please?

McCain got a pass on the Forrestal fire. The missile launched from McCain's plane on deck was immediately chalked up to an "electrical anomaly" although it never happened before or since.

Last edited:
Funny, we have two Duke Wayne characters in the same column. Anyway, how many other "Zuni" rockets ever started up on their own while the plane was parked?

Funny, we have two Duke Wayne characters in the same column. Anyway, how many other "Zuni" rockets ever started up on their own while the plane was parked?

The cause was an induced voltage caused by electromagnetic interference.

Ever wonder why they tell you to turn off two way radios in a blasting zone?

When I was in the Navy, I watched a film of a Zuni rocket on a test stand on the flight deck of the carrier roar to life, with no plane even attached when they fired up all the carriers radars, radios, and other transmitters they would normally be operating on the day in question.

That's a reasonable argument but the flight deck was full of (thousands?) of "Zuni" rockets on a daily basis. Only one ever went off and it was from the Admiral's son's plane. Coincidence? Sloppy investigation?

That's a reasonable argument but the flight deck was full of (thousands?) of "Zuni" rockets on a daily basis. Only one ever went off and it was from the Admiral's son's plane. Coincidence? Sloppy investigation?

Ok, shit for brains! If you can't even get the basics of the event correct, STFU!

The Zuni rocket came from an F-4 Phantom II on the bow and flew down the flight deck, hitting the plane next to McCain's, which was another A-4 Skyhawk.

McCain's plane was engulfed in flames and he escaped over the nose of his aircraft. Google the damn video and stop saying stupid shit!

I absolutely despise people who make shit up to fit their own narrative! Liberals do that mostly. You are apparently no better!

Ok, shit for brains! If you can't even get the basics of the event correct, STFU!

The Zuni rocket came from an F-4 Phantom II on the bow and flew down the flight deck, hitting the plane next to McCain's, which was another A-4 Skyhawk.

McCain's plane was engulfed in flames and he escaped over the nose of his aircraft. Google the damn video and stop saying stupid shit!

I absolutely despise people who make shit up to fit their own narrative! Liberals do that mostly. You are apparently no better!
Got under your skin a little bit didn't it Rock? You need to treat it like an investigation instead of getting emotional and lashing out. We pretty much established that electronic interference wasn't the cause of the rocket launch and an "anomaly" is pretty thin.How about this scenario: Sailors aboard the Forestall were ordered not to talk about the incident but rumors leaked out about a relatively common but prohibited practice among hot dog pilots of "cold starts" where they would deliberately flame the plane behind them as a joke. Allegedly McCain's cold start cooked off the Zuni rocket in the plane behind him. Since McCain was the Admiral's son there would be no serious investigation.

Last edited:
I bet when Trump gets voted out of Office he will be awarded the Hero of the Russian Federation award for his service to the Russian fatherland. Putin will give it to him personally.

Got under your skin a little bit didn't it Rock? How about this scenario, Sailors aboard the Forestall were ordered not to talk about the incident but rumors leaked out about a relatively common but prohibited practice among hot dog pilots of "cold starts" where they would deliberately flame the plane behind them as a joke. Allegedly McCain's cold start cooked off the Zuni rocket in the plane behind him.

Once again you triple down on stone-cold stupid!

Watch the video. McCain's plane was parked, as is required to save deck space, with the rear hanging over the side fat of the waist catapult..

I happen to know this story inside and out because I have been through Navy firefighting training and was also trained in an electronics rating. I have seen it from both sides. I also spent a great deal of time on a carrier flight deck, and served on one for two years. About the only thing I didn't do in my Navy career was have anything to do with the SeaBees.

What is your area of expertise other than slinging shit you know nothing about?

Got under your skin a little bit didn't it Rock? How about this scenario, Sailors aboard the Forestall were ordered not to talk about the incident but rumors leaked out about a relatively common but prohibited practice among hot dog pilots of "cold starts" where they would deliberately flame the plane behind them as a joke. Allegedly McCain's cold start cooked off the Zuni rocket in the plane behind him.

Watch the video. McCain's plane was parked, as is required to save deck space, with the rear hanging over the side fat of the waist catapult..

I happen to know this story inside and out because I have been through Navy firefighting training and was also trained in an electronics rating. I have seen it from both sides. I also spent a great deal of time on a carrier flight deck, and served on one for two years. About the only thing I didn't do in my Navy career was have anything to do with the SeaBees.

Why is a simple search for the truth considered to be "slinging shit"? I spent most of 25 years as a Police Detective Lieutenant while you were chipping rust. Something happened on the Forestall to launch that Zuni rocket and it probably wasn't electronic interference or some sort of "anomaly" but nobody wants to seriously discuss it because McCain was a POW and as such is protected from criticism.

Why is a simple search for the truth considered to be "slinging shit"? I spent most of 25 years as a Police Detective Lieutenant while you were chipping rust. Something happened on the Forestall to launch that Zuni rocket and it probably wasn't electronic interference or some sort of "anomaly" but nobody wants to seriously discuss it because McCain was a POW and as such is protected from criticism.

How do you know it was not electromagnetic interference.

In the last post again, you mentioned the rocket being on the plane behind him. I already corrected you on that error. Why re you stupidly holding onto something that could not happen Detective? Would you be searching for a knife as a murder weapon when the victim was obviously shot 6 times in the head?

Have you ever watched the video from the flight deck cameras?

My suggestion toy you is just STFU until you have some facts. So far, you "0 for "!

The problem we are having, Rock, is that you assumed the role of McCain defender and for a couple of reasons I admit to be political in my old age I assume the role of prosecutor. We need to share our expertise and come up with a reason for the disaster. What has to be done in an investigation is deal with what happened and the obvious first and work your way back to the improbable. The Navy inquiry may have been skewed in favor of the Admiral's son and hurried because of the military mission. Frankly I don't have the energy to pursue it so I'll let it drop.

The problem we are having, Rock, is that you assumed the role of McCain defender and for a couple of reasons I admit to be political in my old age I assume the role of prosecutor. We need to share our expertise and come up with a reason for the disaster. What has to be done in an investigation is deal with what happened and the obvious first and work your way back to the improbable. The Navy inquiry may have been skewed in favor of the Admiral's son and hurried because of the military mission. Frankly I don't have the energy to pursue it so I'll let it drop.

Thank you for admitting you don't know Jack Schitt!

Agreed. You should drop it.

For the record, I think McCain has been mentally compromised for a few years, and I was not a fan. However, I am a fan of truth and those who would use politics to smear his name for something he did not do is what sets me off!

I'm trying to give you a break, rust picker, but I guess the emotional attachment to John McCain is more important than reaching a logical conclusion about the Forestall disaster. As I said you have to concentrate on the obvious before you come to the conclusion that some sort of celestial lightening or a rare incidence of electronic interference or an unidentified electrical anomaly caused the Zuni rocket to ignite. McCain was in the middle of the disaster but Navy investigators apparently never interviewed him. NTSB investigators are the best in the world and they would have laughed at the investigation that went into the Forestall disaster. It's strange that alleged Navy Veterans would care more about McCain's legacy than the genuine Navy heroes who gave their lives trying to save the ship but I guess politics is sometimes stronger than loyalty.

Last edited:
I was a US Navy aviation ordnanceman (AO) from 1969 to 73. When I was in "AOA" school we were shown the Forrestal fire videos and were told the rocket fired because an AO was conducting a stray voltage check on the rocket pods. For some reason his handheld checker didn't detect stray voltage on the aircraft, so when he connected the electrical cable to the launcher, the Zuni fired.

That's what I was told.

Forum List

Back