John McCain - He owns more cars then houses.

This was my entire original point you dumbass little fuckwad.

My original post:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/793753-post14.html

To which you responded with this:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/793760-post21.html

Get your shit straight. Your link proved my point. All of McCain's money is actually his wifes. All but $50,000.

Which proves my point that'd he have plenty of money if he didn't donate it because he gives it all to charity because of his wife.

Besides, he and his wife are never going to divorce.

Which proves my point that'd he have plenty of money if he didn't donate it because he gives it all to charity because of his wife.

Besides, he and his wife are never going to divorce.

Which has to do with what? Debating you is like arguing with Rainman on a meth binge.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: del
Which has to do with what? Debating you is like arguing with Rainman on a meth binge.

That he never has to worry about money so he can therefore donate it all to charity since $1.7 million is a drop in the bucket to the McCains.

Not even going to bother responding to what you consider funny in the second part of your post.

Okay then - who are the relatives that McCain ignored living in poverty on 3 cents a day?

Well I'm not God or a God like figure so I don't know all of McCain's relatives.

However, we all learned about Cindy McCain's sisters this election cycle. How many people knew about them before this?

Cindy McCain's Half Sister 'Angry' She's Hidden : NPR

McCain herself routinely uses the phrase "only child," as she did on CNN last month. "I grew up with my dad," she said then. "I'm an only child. My father was a cowboy, and he really loved me very much, but I think he wanted a son occasionally."

Sibling Revelation: An Overlooked Branch of Cindy McCain's Family Tree

But there's more: Cindy McCain has another half sister. Before her marriage to Hensley, Johnson had a daughter, Dixie Burd, by a previous relationship. Burd, who is much older than Cindy, could not be reached for comment.

How can you assume I don't volunteer or donate to charity? Just wondering?

There is no evidence you can use to dispute that I do.

Because you are full of hot air...

You said you would rather "see" the homless get fed yada yada. Not go out and "feed" them yourself...

Last edited:
CNN Political Ticker: All politics, all the time Blog Archive - Dems seize on McCain’s 13 cars - Blogs from CNN.com

Some snippets:

Someone mind telling me how this makes Obama an elitist but John McCain is a okay?

:eusa_whistle:

Owning a bunch of cars makes someone an elitist in your book? LOL My husband and I have 5 sorry-looking cars. 3 of which are for sale if your interested. My son's car, the car my husband's father left him and the one my mother gave me when she stopped driving. Does that mean I must be half the elitist you think McCain is? LOL

You mistake is assuming it is what in someone's bank account that determines whether a person is an elitist or not. WRONG. Wealth does not mean someone must be an elitist! Are you nuts or just ignorant about what an elitist even is?

It is their PHILOSOPHY that determines whether someone is an elitist and Obama has an elitist philosophy and has repeatedly proven he does. One of the things Bush despised about the time he spent at Harvard -was the elitist attitude it tried to drill into its graduates -with way too much success. Obama proves his point. Only an elitist would have made the comment Obama did to that San Franscico audience. Obama knew his audience there shared his own elitist attitude which is why his blatantly elitist comment got such roaring approval from the equally elitist crowd. You never heard McCain make such a blatantly elitist remark and you never will.

Go ahead, ignore the rest of my post.

That's what I love about people on this board sometimes.

If a McCain video from youtube is shown, it's "edited" but if I say a comment then the one that looks best towards your argument is posted but not the entire thing.

My main problem with McCain owning 13 cars is trying to paint Obama as elitist when he himself is the elitist.

This is one of the reasons Obama is considered an elitist...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBhAkbH16GQ]YouTube - Barack Obama - Bitter people - Clinging to their guns[/ame]

That he never has to worry about money so he can therefore donate it all to charity since $1.7 million is a drop in the bucket to the McCains.

Not even going to bother responding to what you consider funny in the second part of your post.

SO WHAT? Some amazing hypocrisy here.

It might surprise you to learn that the wealthiest Congressional Democrats are wealthier than the wealthiest Congressional Republicans -and there are more of them. Of the 50 wealthiest Congressional members -Democrats are clustered at the top with an average of $55.6 million compared to the average wealth of the wealthiest Republicans of $34.8 million. This is AFTER taking Kerry with his $3.2 billion out of the equation entirely. Apparently Democrats didn't mind putting THE VERY wealthiest member of Congress up for President last time around -but now want to whine because McCain's wife is worth a fraction of that? ROFL And you don't see a SPECK of hypocrisy there, no doubt. So what was Kerry's excuse for not donating even far more than McCain's $1.7 million since he is many, many times wealthier? In 2003, although worth a few billion dollars, Kerry reported charitable donations of just $43,735. See any highly selective bitching here? In fact, do you remember EVER hearing the media report on his highly dubious tax claim of receiving nearly $90,000 in royalties from his book "A Call to Service" -although he received no advance on it and book sales were just 2,212 -which in no way would have produced nearly $90,000 in royalties? Of course you never heard any of the liberal media go after that -he was a DEMOCRAT and the rules are always different for them.

In fact, charitable donations among the wealthiest of Democrat Congressional members -averages less than those of the wealthiest Republicans. Any explanation for THAT either?

The Obama's have donated less than 1% of their income each year from 2000-2004. In 2002 with an income of $259,394, the Obamas reported charitable donations of just $1,050. Even the AVERAGE charitable donations by Americans is $1,872 -with an average income of just a fraction of the Obamas. The stingy Obamas did manage to increase their charitable donations to a paltry 5% in 2005-2006. But still comes nowhere close the average percent of income donated to charity past Republican Presidential candidates -but pretty much consistent with those made by past Democrat ones. Remember the criticism of the Clintons for reporting a few hundred dollars charitable donations when he first ran? Now they "donate" about 9% of their income -to the Clinton Foundation which is a tax shelter. A way of keeping control of the money while pretending to have donated it. Too bad it spends just a TEENSY fraction of the money the Clintons claim to donate each year, isn't it? And most of that on administrative costs. Kerry, Gore, Clinton -all among the stingiest and here comes Obama to fit right in with that pack. Any wonder the majority of people think he is all talk and not a doer? Its because he is all talk.

Oddly enough, the people who are always MOST in favor of declaring a class war and raising taxes on the wealthy - Ted Kennedy, Rockefeller and of course billionaire John Kerry et al., rich Democrats like George Soros who spends his money trying to buy elections, etc. - all keep their money in offshore accounts in order to avoid US taxes! I imagine the Obamas are checking into that right now since his palty charitable donations surely can only indicate they are already having trouble making ends meet.

I'll pass on that kind of hypocrisy AND elitism thank you.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back