John McCain 'doesn't understand' enhanced interrogation or torture

Thats rich coming from that dope seeing as how McCain was a POW.

What does McCain having been a POW have to do with it? Our waterboarding technique is NOT the waterboarding used by the Vietnamese. Just sayin'.
Oh goodie! A DUMB statement from a DUMB MFing poster. How is it different dumbdumb?

Spell it out. Include links.

Thanks.

in what ways is it different?

In every single way. Go read an account of US waterboarding and see if that sounds like something the NVA would do.
It doesn't work that way palooka. Provide links.

We're not going to do your work for you people.

The nerve!

:rolleyes:
Exactly. They make some unsubstantiated post then say "do my work for me". The onus is on them to back up their statements w/ facts. It's a back-handed way for them to say "I give up". Is it any surprise that all of them making these "statements w/o facts" are conservative Republican-types too? :lol:
McCain was a POW during the VietNam conflict and he was tortured but not interrogated. Carrier pilot McCain didn't know anything worth knowing. The VC tortured him enough to force him to appear as a traitor signing documents critical of the US and giving statements critical of his Country. If the V.C. could force a good Navy pilot and the son of an Admiral to appear as a traitor to his Country you have to believe that enhanced interrogation of jihad scum can and did produce results. It's understandable that McCain came back a bitter and perhaps psychologically twisted man. You can't count on his opinion of enhanced interrogation to be without some crazy bias. Our own Troops go through waterboarding during training in advanced courses. The psychological terror is worse than the real thing and that's what psy-ops is all about. More people died in Teddy Kennedy's car than during waterboarding.

Did you just type that out or do you have a source. :eusa_eh:

This is a discussion forum dottie, although sometimes it seems like a poster board for George Soros. Here's how it works, I post my opinion and you do the research and argue with me.

Wrong smart guy. This is a debating forum and you make a statement, you back it up. Opinions are for yahoo-chat. Maybe you belong there.

Santorum is the gift that keeps on giving.

I put him on par w/ Gingrich. I don't care what he's doing/saying, he still makes me cringe just looking at him
This little freak is.....your typical-weenie....

170px-Rick_Santorum_official_photo.jpg

....never BEEN much of anywhere....never DONE much of anything....but, he likes to....

What does McCain having been a POW have to do with it? Our waterboarding technique is NOT the waterboarding used by the Vietnamese. Just sayin'.

There you go pointing out obvious facts and ruining a perfectly good gotcha moment for the Dums.

So you agree with Santorum? Interesting.
Have you ever heard of a "conservative"-female who WASN'T a big fan/supporter of something, in which she'd experience ZERO-participation??!!!

On Islamic extremists: "We should invade their countries, kill their leaders and convert them to Christianity."
- Ann Coulter, National Review Online, September 2001

Sadism & cowardice are hardly gender-specific.​

Last edited:
You know this how?
And you are totally wrong. What a shocker.

right. and on you're say so we're supposed to believe you.

in what ways - specifically - is our way of waterboarding different? does it produce a different feeling of drowning? is the panic less urgent? what makes when we do it different?

Why dont you go and review an account of how the U.S practices interrogation techniques and then see if that fits with what the NVA did?
Just a suggestion.

Gee....another know-nothing, bullshit reply.

handjob.gif

Why dont you go and review an account of how the U.S practices interrogation techniques and then see if that fits with what the NVA did?
Just a suggestion.
here's a suggestion - back up your fucking claim.

in what way is the act of waterboarding physically different when we do it as compared to the nva?

As I thought. Merely a troll uninterested in the truth and incapable of doig the research himself.
Here's a suggestion: Stick it up your ass.

handjob.gif

Has The Rabbi posted any proof yet that Bu$h II's water-boarding was kinder and gentler after TWO DAYS OF DODGING? LOLOL

As I thought. Merely a troll uninterested in the truth and incapable of doig the research himself.
Here's a suggestion: Stick it up your ass.

i'm the troll? you make a claim and refuse to defend it. surely in all your wisdom you can share with us one physical way that waterboarding is different when we do it as compared to the nva. i'm sure we likely use nicer equipment but that doesn't change the physical sensation.

so name just one you fucking ignorant coward.

Why do you need me to go do your research for you, you sniverling mass of jelly? go do what I said and leave the adults alone. Troll.

handjob.gif

Link? HEY!!! How many differnet ways can you incline someone w/ their head facing down and pour water in the mouth's/nose? I'm calling bullshit unless you can prove we water-boarded in a "kinder & gentler" way :eusa_eh:
Seriously?

You're expecting a well-thought-out opinion, from a "conservative"-Bubblehead?

classy-broads.jpg

In every single way. Go read an account of US waterboarding and see if that sounds like something the NVA would do.

the waterboarding itself is the same. waterboarding is waterboarding is waterboarding - and if you're on the receiving end there is no difference.

There is one major difference.

When the NVA water boarded people they tied them to a board so they could not move, put a cloth over their face, and physically dunked them in water. We, on the other hand, did not restrain them, and stopped it as soon as they sat up. this entire thing was explained to them in advance, and all they actually had to do to entirely avoid the sensation of drowoning was sit up before the process began.

Sounds like.....no....LOOKS LIKE....you're a fuckin' liar.

1968.01.21%20vietnam.jpg

Send a REAL Vet, around, the next-time.

handjob.gif

i'm the troll? you make a claim and refuse to defend it. surely in all your wisdom you can share with us one physical way that waterboarding is different when we do it as compared to the nva. i'm sure we likely use nicer equipment but that doesn't change the physical sensation.

so name just one you fucking ignorant coward.

Why do you need me to go do your research for you, you sniverling mass of jelly? go do what I said and leave the adults alone. Troll.

your claim. back it up.

if there are so many differences, as you claim every difference, surely you can show just one.

what's the physical difference? i believe there isn't one. all you have to do is provide one to prove me wrong.

and it's your homework that isn't getting done.

but the truth is you're talking out of your ass, you have no proof, and you're just a fucking coward that can't man up to the fact that torture is torture no matter the perpetrator.
Save your energy.

That little asshole does this, all-the-time.​

There is one major difference.

When the NVA water boarded people they tied them to a board so they could not move, put a cloth over their face, and physically dunked them in water. We, on the other hand, did not restrain them, and stopped it as soon as they sat up. this entire thing was explained to them in advance, and all they actually had to do to entirely avoid the sensation of drowoning was sit up before the process began.

if that is the case why would we even use it?

i find this very hard to believe. do you have a source?

It was in the news when the info first came out, why do you think they had to use it so many times?
I kinda figured that. You don't know shit.....only what They say....

handjob.gif

More lies. According to the CIA, there is no difference. We don't have a kinder, gentler version of waterboarding.

The United States's Office of Legal Counsel stated the CIA's definition of waterboarding in a Top Secret 2002 memorandum as follows:
In this procedure, the individual is bound securely to an inclined bench, which is approximately four feet by seven feet. The individual's feet are generally elevated. A cloth is placed over the forehead and eyes. Water is then applied to the cloth in a controlled manner. As this is done, the cloth is lowered until it covers both the nose and mouth. Once the cloth is saturated and completely covers the mouth and nose, air flow is slightly restricted for 20 to 40 seconds due to the presence of the cloth... During those 20 to 40 seconds, water is continuously applied from a height of twelve to twenty-four inches. After this period, the cloth is lifted, and the individual is allowed to breathe unimpeded for three or four full breaths... The procedure may then be repeated. The water is usually applied from a canteen cup or small watering can with a spout... You have... informed us that it is likely that this procedure would not last more than twenty minutes in any one application.[23]

You don't see a difference between that procedure and actually sticking someone's head under water?

if that is the case why would we even use it?

i find this very hard to believe. do you have a source?

It was in the news when the info first came out, why do you think they had to use it so many times?
again, that doesn't make much sense. if a person can preemptively stop torture just by sitting up why would they choose to be subjected to it, and why would they ever give up any information because of it?

it doesn't make sense. perhaps that was the policy, but i doubt very much that the subjects were informed of it.
There was a LOTTA SHIT that went-on, there, that few people....

Get THIS!!!!

1996708.jpg

Lt. Col. Herbert was THE FIRST to start (publicly) blowin'-the-whistle on what was goin'-on, in 'Nam!!!

EXCELLENT BOOK!!!!!

Has The Rabbi posted any proof yet that Bu$h II's water-boarding was kinder and gentler after TWO DAYS OF DODGING? LOLOL

Any proof it was illegal?
And your idea of "two days" is interesting given this thread was started yesterday.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back