John McCain burned by his own fire

Sorry, I can't say I respect McCain for "stepping up" since it was his own campaign's behavior which made this intervention necessary.

McCain should've known better. IMO he gets no credit for trying to right the wrong he committed, unless he comes out and admits his error and apologizes to Obama AND the American people.

Sorry, I can't say I respect McCain for "stepping up" since it was his own campaign's behavior which made this intervention necessary.

McCain should've known better. IMO he gets no credit for trying to right the wrong he committed, unless he comes out and admits his error and apologizes to Obama AND the American people.
It is like shutting the flood gates after the flood! I do have to say he at least shut the lady up when she said Obama was arab and snatched the mic away from her.

Countdown with Keith Olbermann - The Official Web site- MSNBC.com

Here's more clips of people disrespecting Obama and McCain defending him. I respect McCain for stepping up to the plate and educating these idiots :clap2:

This is how stupid Americans are. That stupid "Sarah Palin's photo was un-touched" comment from that 20something moron about the cover of Newsweek WILL sway voters to vote for McCain.

Look at this idiot in the crowd who says "Barrak Obama is an Arab!"

The old McCain, I think, is going to re-surface in the final days of this election. I think he's too moral of a man to keep this shit going for this long and he doesn't want to win the White House dis-honorably. The real John McCain would rather lose the White House with honor than to win it by lying to people about Obama.

Let's face it. His latest negative campaign strategy created a mob mentality among his supporters.

He has shit in his own nest and I don't think he can get the stink off in the next 24 days.

McCain supporters are ignorant. Do most of them actually believe the crap that comes outta their mouths????? Half of em are prolly racist.

I do give him some respect, I think he is starting to realize that his campaign has gone too far but what this has exposed is how many ignorant moronic people we have in the US. I was watching footage of a PA rally when people for Mccain were walking up to the rally and saying he was a terrorist and he is a muslim. These are the same people that hate Reverend Wright and his christian church but they think he is a muslim you cant be both. These are the same hating people that go to church every sunday and say they are people of GOD. We have an embarrassing country and this election is starting to bring the hate and racism to the surface. I cant believe how many stupid people we have in the US. Rednecks and unintelligent haters should not be allowed to vote because they dont have the level of intellect ones needs to make a good decision.

This is how stupid Americans are. That stupid "Sarah Palin's photo was un-touched" comment from that 20something moron about the cover of Newsweek WILL sway voters to vote for McCain.

Look at this idiot in the crowd who says "Barrak Obama is an Arab!"

The old McCain, I think, is going to re-surface in the final days of this election. I think he's too moral of a man to keep this shit going for this long and he doesn't want to win the White House dis-honorably. The real John McCain would rather lose the White House with honor than to win it by lying to people about Obama.

Here's that idiots face that called Obama an Arab :razz:

Commentary: So what if Obama were a Muslim or an Arab? - CNN.com

Last edited:

Forum List

Back