John McCain breaks with GOP on CIA Director nomination

We see the stinkin' quality of the alt right emerge yet again.

What I like about McCain is that he can always make the far right and alt right, enemies of America, just squeal.
And Democrats applaud. No wonder you like him. No class.
Indeed, a person to wish bad on an old man dying of brain tumors is to notify the world that person has no class.

billy, you are no Republican is the point. McCain is. End of discussion.
Yeah well, look at what that dying old man is wishing on us. Take your morality speech’s and shove them.
Tough that. Most of America does not like the far and alt right, as this elections of this coming November are going to remind you.

the BS of the alt right above stays right in the confines of their mindlessness about America.

You don't understand AZ politics at all, tommie.

"tommie" again? :21: I've lived here for the past 44 years you jackass.....seriously, STFU.

You can always tell an alt-righter a mile away.

Instead of engaging in intelligent dialog...they simply try and bully their opponent ('STFU')...because that is all they know.

Alt-right types cannot handle the heat.

Such is the techniques of the limited mind.

Last edited:
"John McCain break with the GOP"? And this is news?

No DUH...try and read the entire headline.

'John McCain breaks with GOP on CIA Director nomination'

You alt-righties are so limited.

Of course he does. He got brainwashed while enjoying the accommodations at the Hanoi Hilton and now prefers our Enemies over Americsns.

Though I do have to say her wishy-washy answers yesterday may me less than fully confident in her quslifications.

Finally we have a president that supports torture again.

It works
its effective
It'a moral
It should be use more often
It should be legal for Law enforce to use during investigations

Gina Hapsel will bring it back.

Finally we have a president that supports torture again.

It works
its effective
It'a moral
It should be use more often
It should be legal for Law enforce to use during investigations

Gina Hapsel will bring it back.
Not buying your act.

(1) Anyone who says that "torture doesn't work," is an idiot or a fake. OBVIOUSLY, sometimes torture is effective and sometimes not. It is up to the (experienced) interrogator to determine the best tools to get the best information, and we train our interrogators extensively on this process.

(2) In cases where the detainee may have information that can SAVE AMERICAN LIVES, "enhanced interrogation" is warranted. Again, anyone who disagrees is not worth listening to. And undoubtedly a Democrat.

(3) The definition of "torture" is not clear cut. If an interrogator does something to a detainee that makes him (the detainee) uncomfortable, but causes no physical harm and no long-term other harm...is it even torture? Honest opinions can differ.

(4) The morality of real torture is incident-specific. If the need for information is life&death, and the need is timely, then it may be appropriate to subject the detainee to effective torture for the greater good.

(5) Senator McCain has become a vocal critic of any form of "torture" by the U.S. One wonders if this is partly out of guilt...since he succumbed to torture when he was a POW.

I like this CIA nominee. She is smart and don't take no shit from those wise-ass Democrats. If McCain succeeds in killing her nomination - one more reason to wish him a quick, painless demise.

(1) Anyone who says that "torture doesn't work," is an idiot or a fake. OBVIOUSLY, sometimes torture is effective and sometimes not. It is up to the (experienced) interrogator to determine the best tools to get the best information, and we train our interrogators extensively on this process.

Yes, Finally an rational and sane argument endorsing torturing people.

My recommendation is not to torture suspects, we need to be torturing their families. Make the suspect listen to their young children screaming those agonizing screams that all parents find painfully disturbing. To be effect, can not just torture family members for a few minutes; torture their children for several hours and forcing the suspects to listen until they are right on verge of death. The suspect will tell US anything to save their children from further torture.

Sure, there will be some innocent people caught up, but even torturing innocent people and their families has value, we learn that they are innocent and it teaches innocent people not to become terrorists. How else are ignorant people going to learn that America means business.

Last edited:
If McCain succeeds in killing her nomination - one more reason to wish him a quick, painless demise.

Yes, I love The trump era. We can openly state that we want people dead, and the sooner the better.

In addition to wanting McCain dead, these people need to be dead too:

Obama and his entire family
Rhe Clintons
Comey
Mueller
Current FBI Agents
DOJ employees
Scientists that endorse evolution.
And of course all republicans who speak out against Donald Trump. Decent can not be tolerated.

Last edited:
John McCain has announced on Twitter he does not support Gina Haspel's nomination to lead the CIA.

'I believe Gina Haspel is a patriot who loves our country & has devoted her professional life to its service & defense. However, her role in overseeing the use of torture is disturbing & her refusal to acknowledge torture’s immorality is disqualifying. '

(I don't know how to post tweets intact)

Hear Hear Senator.

Another McCain stupid action. She served under Obama and had approval for everything she did, If Obama has nominated her, the left would be eating the corn out of her dung

-Geaux

John McCain has announced on Twitter he does not support Gina Haspel's nomination to lead the CIA.

'I believe Gina Haspel is a patriot who loves our country & has devoted her professional life to its service & defense. However, her role in overseeing the use of torture is disturbing & her refusal to acknowledge torture’s immorality is disqualifying. '

(I don't know how to post tweets intact)

Hear Hear Senator.

Another McCain stupid action. She served under Obama and had approval for everything she did, If Obama has nominated her, the left would be eating the corn out of her dung

-Geaux

So true. McCain is weak and a loser. He comes from an elite rich military family and he knows nothing about torture.

Forum List

Back