John Mark Karr Speaks Out About Life After JonBenet

Nevadamedic

Jul 13, 2007
Diagon Alley
"I've had people shout out 'killer', 'murderer,'" Karr said. "I've had people shout out obscenities at me."

Karr has been back in metro Atlanta for almost a year fighting the stigma associated with his name.

http://www.cbs46.com/news/13792680/detail.html

his guy is nuts. It is his own damn fault. He lied about committing a murder of a little girl that DNA proved he didn't commit. Now he's complaing about it. He is also marrying a 22 year old he he over twice her age, that is just sick...

Prosecutor Erred with Letter Exonerating Parents and Brother...
confused.gif

JonBenét Ramsey Case: DA Says Former Prosecutor Erred with Letter Exonerating Parents and Brother
December 16, 2016 • The current prosecutor in the JonBenét Ramsey murder case tells PEOPLE that as the 20th anniversary of her death approaches, he has not wavered from his belief that his predecessor was wrong to publicly clear from suspicion parents John and Patsy Ramsey as well as brother Burke.
“John, Burke, the Ramsey family are totally covered by the presumption of innocence and are entitled to that,” Boulder, Colorado, District Attorney Stan Garnett tells PEOPLE. “If we ever change our opinion about that with regard to the Ramseys or anyone else, we will file charges and say what we have to say about the case in open court.”

But “to issue an exoneration is, I think, misleading,” he says. (As the anniversary approaches, People Magazine Investigates takes a fresh look at the infamous cold case in an episode entitled “JonBenét: The Untold Truth,” which airs Monday night at 10 p.m. ET on Investigation Discovery.)

As he has stated previously, Garnett says then Boulder DA Mary Lacy jumped the gun on July 9, 2008, when, on the basis of DNA analysis from the crime scene, she issued a letter to John Ramsey stating “we do not consider your immediate family including you, your wife, Patsy, and your son Burke to be under any suspicion in the commission of this crime.”

The 6-year-old JonBenét’s body was found December 26, 1996, in the basement of the Ramsey family’s Boulder home, beaten and strangled with a garrote tied around her neck and duct tape covering her mouth. An investigation that has considered more than 140 suspects including family members has failed to bring criminal charges.

JonBenét Ramsey Case: DA Says Former Prosecutor Erred with Letter Exonerating Parents and Brother

Forum List

Back