John Lewis is a Tool/Fool of the Demonrat Party

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
We all know this was an orchestrated event of the Demonrat a party. They think because he's an icon of THEIRS, he's untouchable.

He's a liar and a fraud.

Six False Accusations by John Lewis, Hero-Turned-Hack

I've never forgotten how he was willingly used by his Party to try to stain the Tea Party with lying accusations of "RACISM."

it soon became clear he and that witch Pelosi LIED. He/they are pulling the same stunt on President Trump.

Lewis and Conyers and the rest playing this game are helping to destroy their Party. I suppose we should be thanking these ignorant bastards.

Remember Trump convincing the dumb fucking Tea Party rubes that Ted Cruz must be an illegal without a birth certificate because he's not white? Just like he did to Obama?

And you dumb fucking rubes recoil in horror at being called racist. How shameless of you.

He's still living off of 1965. He's old, thankfully he'll be out of Congress in the not too distant future.

Remember Trump convincing the dumb fucking Tea Party rubes that Ted Cruz must be an illegal without a birth certificate because he's not white? Just like he did to Obama?

And you dumb fucking rubes recoil in horror at being called racist. How shameless of you.
Lewis is a racist and a liar. Its not a surprise that you support him.

Cruz is very white. What the hell are you talking about?

This is going to be the best inauguration ever. It will truly be The People's Inaugural. We gave a snunami victory to Mr Trump despite the non-stop attacks since winning the nomination. We don't need so-called Hollywood celebrities to help us celebrate the departure of their President and the installation of our much more improved President.

We all know this was an orchestrated event of the Demonrat a party. They think because he's an icon of THEIRS, he's untouchable.

He's a liar and a fraud.

Six False Accusations by John Lewis, Hero-Turned-Hack

I've never forgotten how he was willingly used by his Party to try to stain the Tea Party with lying accusations of "RACISM."

it soon became clear he and that witch Pelosi LIED. He/they are pulling the same stunt on President Trump.

Lewis and Conyers and the rest playing this game are helping to destroy their Party. I suppose we should be thanking these ignorant bastards.
. John Lewis could be a black racist who hates whites, doesn't trust whites, and only works with whites that he figures will tow the line for him as he lives with his deep seeded hatred.

New Topics

Forum List

Back