CDZ John Legend, gives thumbs up to close down ICE

Am I correct in assuming that those who would close down ICE want no alternative but to have open borders?
I would say you were listening to the ringleader of the rubes too much. No one said close down ICE without an alternative and ICE is different from border patrol. ICE was created by the homeland security act.

And their alternative to ICE is what?
Why do you ask? Thats for the politicians to come up with after this failed implementation.

I ask because I think it's irresponsible to call for the abolishment of an agency without forethought into how it's functions will be managed in the future.
That patently ridiculous. Protests are not planning committees. Thats the work of the politicians people put in office.

Seems kind of stupid to me to protest something without any idea how to do it better, it's easy to find fault with just about anything. I think that those who just want to tear something down with no idea what to do next are the ones who are patently ridiculous. And irresponsible.

. . . fact is, native born citizens are morel likely to commit crimes than immigrants.

We are not talking about "immigrants". We are talking about illegal entrants as distinguished from immigrants. Try to understand the difference.

In any event see The Illegal-Alien Crime Wave

"Police commanders may not want to discuss, much less respond to, the illegal-alien crisis, but its magnitude for law enforcement is startling. Some examples:

• In Los Angeles, 95 percent of all outstanding warrants for homicide (which total 1,200 to 1,500) target illegal aliens. Up to two-thirds of all fugitive felony warrants (17,000) are for illegal aliens."

JWK

American citizens are sick and tired of being made into tax-slaves to finance the economic needs of millions of poverty stricken, poorly educated, low and unskilled aliens who have invaded America’s borders.

Drumps policies automatically make people criminals or illegal.
wrong crossing the border illegally does that dumb ass.

. . . fact is, native born citizens are morel likely to commit crimes than immigrants.

We are not talking about "immigrants". We are talking about illegal entrants as distinguished from immigrants. Try to understand the difference.

In any event see The Illegal-Alien Crime Wave

"Police commanders may not want to discuss, much less respond to, the illegal-alien crisis, but its magnitude for law enforcement is startling. Some examples:

• In Los Angeles, 95 percent of all outstanding warrants for homicide (which total 1,200 to 1,500) target illegal aliens. Up to two-thirds of all fugitive felony warrants (17,000) are for illegal aliens."

JWK

American citizens are sick and tired of being made into tax-slaves to finance the economic needs of millions of poverty stricken, poorly educated, low and unskilled aliens who have invaded America’s borders.

Drumps policies automatically make people criminals or illegal.
wrong crossing the border illegally does that dumb ass.

Hate to tell ya, but there is nothing unlawful about presenting oneself at the border requesting asylum. There are MANY things unlawful about arresting those people and snatching their babies.

Gross violation of international law.

New Topics

Forum List

Back