John Kyle never said that Abortion is 90% of what Planned Parenthood does

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
Should Jon Kyl get to erase his 'Planned Parenthood lies'? - The Week

Sen. Jon Kyl (R-Ariz.) faced anger and ridicule after claiming earlier this month that abortions account for 90 percent of Planned Parenthood's business — the actual figure is 3 percent. First, his office tried to calm the furor by saying that Kyl's assertion, made on the Senate floor during debate over the group's federal funding, was "not intended to be a factual statement." Now Kyl has stricken what some called his "Planned Parenthood lies" from the congressional record

Last edited:

Sen. Jon Kyl (R-Ariz.) faced anger and ridicule after claiming earlier this month that abortions account for 90 percent of Planned Parenthood's business — the actual figure is 3 percent. First, his office tried to calm the furor by saying that Kyl's assertion, made on the Senate floor during debate over the group's federal funding, was "not intended to be a factual statement." Now Kyl has stricken what some called his "Planned Parenthood lies" from the congressional record

I love the Internet for just such occasions.....

Not intended to be a factual statement.

Glory be!

How long until one of the loons tries to argue that he never said it.

Im not really sure, but has there ever been another politician has ever lied before? I really dont know. Is this a first? This guy should be recalled, actually, along with anyone who associates with him.

Planned Parenthood is the single largest abortion provider for the nation.

Its disgusting how you libs will defend this to no end.

And to be factual PP makes about 15% of its revenue from abortions, not "3%". Take away their government grants and suddenly that 15% jumps WAY up.

Remember folks, making profit in corporate America is evil...unless you're in the business of murdering babies.

Carry on dipshits.

And to be factual PP makes about 15% of its revenue from abortions, not "3%". Take away their government grants and suddenly that 15% jumps WAY up.

Remember folks, making profit in corporate America is evil...unless you're in the business of murdering babies.

Carry on dipshits.
Link? Proof?

I'd bet that in total dollars, that is an accurate statement.

Even after Kyl's staff tried to walk it back by saying it "was not intended as a factual statement". You would be more willing to believe a lie (not a factual statement) than truth if only it would serve your political agenda. Fascinating.

What's worse, people like the scroungy chicken that think's they're a hawk will defend that statement as "factually accurate", even though Kyle himself said it was not intended to be factual.

My question is...........is it ethical to lie boldly on the House floor?

Carry on dipshits.
Link? Proof?

John Kyl told him

Carry on dipshits.
Link? Proof?

Since you are too lazy to look up the truth for yourself: DATA: 36.7% of Planned Parenthood’s “Health Center Income” is from Abortions

The numbers are from PP's annual reports.

A simple example of how they come to this calculation would be Planned Parenthood aborting 3 children and giving out 97 condoms. They would say that out of 100 services, 3 or 3% were abortion when in reality the significance and cost of the 3 abortions is much higher than 3% of their efforts.

Last edited:

Carry on dipshits.
Link? Proof?

John Kyl told him

Maybe it was when the scroungy chicken was watching FAUX Nooze and he thought Kyle was speaking directly to him via the television.

Even after Kyl's staff tried to walk it back by saying it "was not intended as a factual statement". You would be more willing to believe a lie (not a factual statement) than truth if only it would serve your political agenda. Fascinating.

Nonsense; I'm not willingly believing a lie. I merely stated my own freely held opinion. Had he said it the way I did above, I believe he would have been accurate. You're pushing a political agenda. I gave an opinion,

John Kyl told him

I don't give a damn what John Kyl said.

What really is the point of your OP? That because someone said something that was incorrect that means abortion is A-OK!!!

Fetuses are being slaughtered, and people are making money off it, and all you can do is defend them.

John Kyl told him

What really is the point of your OP? That because someone said something that was incorrect that means abortion is A-OK!!!

Fetuses are being slaughtered, and people are making money off it, and all you can do is defend them.

oh puleeze....

piss up a rope.

HE LIED! LIED! LIED! LIED!

moron.

What's worse, people like the scroungy chicken that think's they're a hawk will defend that statement as "factually accurate", even though Kyle himself said it was not intended to be factual.

My question is...........is it ethical to lie boldly on the House floor?

GayBikerSailer,

When did I ever defend his statement?

Planned Parenthood only runs the vacuum 3% of the time.

In a related story....

(FakeNews) A recent study of Pimps revealed that they spend less than 3% of their time actually pandering. The rest of their time is spent beating ho's, introducing young women to Heroin addiction, selecting new fur coats, driving around in Coupe de Ville's, and purchasing feathered hats.

John Kyl told him

oh puleeze....

piss up a rope.

HE LIED! LIED! LIED! LIED!

moron.

And what do you want me to do about it? Start praising how great Planned Parenthood is? :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back