John Kirby Immediately Walks Back Biden's Announcement Of Air Drops "Into Ukraine"

Go get your free groceries.

You're welcome.
No free groceries here, but I'll be going today and pay over double of what I paid under Trump. But you go get your free groceries, because when you don't earn your pay price doesn't matter. Hence you think everything under Biden is great. But real working Americans know better.

Biden can't even read prepared notes correctly.....The bottom is out of his mind bucket.

How much longer can this be allowed to go on without dire consequences?

What a mush brain idiot, can't even get it right when they print what he's supposed to say on notecards. :auiqs.jpg:

Biden: What's going on, what am I supposed to think and say today?
Aide: Here's your notecards just read them.
Biden: Did Obama approve these?
Aide: He wrote them you tard.

No free groceries here, but I'll be going today and pay over double of what I paid under Trump. But you go get your free groceries, because when you don't earn your pay price doesn't matter. Hence you think everything under Biden is great. But real working Americans know better.
I don’t work, I spend.

Best wishes.

Biden can't even read prepared notes correctly.....The bottom is out of his mind bucket.

How much longer can this be allowed to go on without dire consequences?

The demented SOB can't even read the card he had in front of him. But hey, a few of the commiecrats still love him, he's their demented SOB.

Last edited:
The economy is humming, jobs are plentiful, looking forward to 4 more years. 👍

Don't bet on it commie, polls say 10% of his 2020 voters are going to vote for Trump. If you believe the media, that's 8.1 million votes. If true, xiden ain't getting 4 more.

Last edited:
Sure thing, nutjob.

Read it and weep commie:

Forum List

Back