John Kerrys war

Feb 15, 2004
I understand why Presidential hopefull John Kerry would smother the United States voters with his Vietnam past. Then there are critiqes against George Bush about his record in the military.

What I would like someone to explain is why this is important and shoved in the faces of Americans all of a sudden?

Does anyone recall a recent President who not only dodged the draft during the Vietnam war but protested against his own country as well?

It's called mudslinging, and it's all the democrats know how to do this year. Kerry will hang himself when it comes to real issues. His shady voting will haunt him until he is soundly beaten in november.

Kerry is dogding the issue of his war record by calling bush an abondoner so the lable traitor won't be used against him even though i have an idea it will!!!!

I have a question on his war record. Maybe someone can help me out with.

How did he get a Silver Star awarded to him for actions taken when he was the senior officer? When I served, you had to be put in for a medal by a senior officer who witnessed the actions.

Is there some part of the story I am missing?

I like how he is proud that he served now, but shortly after he came home, he was singing a different tune. Since he thinks it might help him get elected, I guess he'll say just about anything.

Originally posted by tim_duncan2000
I like how he is proud that he served now, but shortly after he came home, he was singing a different tune. Since he thinks it might help him get elected, I guess he'll say just about anything.

Yes I do believe he will.

Doesn't make it right, What's good for the Goose is not always good for the Gander

Forum List

Back