John Kerry's Irangate???

Bonnie

Jun 30, 2004
Wherever
www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=41044

On Monday, Oct 18, Hassan Nemazee, and Irnian-American, one of John Kerry's top fund- raisers, was deposed in New York City. Under oath, Nemazee acknowledged that he raised over $500,000 for kerry presidential campaign.

John Kerry restated his position that the United States should supply Iran with nuclear fuel. Kerry Said:

I think the United States should have offered the opportunity to provide the nuclear fuel, test them, see whether of not they were actually looking for it for peaceful purposes.

Does this ring panic bells for anyone else here?????????

He wants to give Iran nuclear fuel to see if they are going to enrich it to make nuclear weapons, when they have stated they have every intention of doing just that!! On top of which Iran sits on 40% of the worlds oil resources. They don't need the fuel for energy.

I recall Clinton doing the same thing with North Korea, that turned out fabulously!!!!!!!!1111

So lets see if i understand right. You're saying that John Kerry received campaign contributions from Iran and that is why he is promising to offer them nuclear fuel?

So lets see if i understand right. You're saying that John Kerry received campaign contributions from Iran and that is why he is promising to offer them nuclear fuel?

If I were to put one and one together, that's what I come up with.
Just the fact that Kerry thinks we should trust Iran with nuclear fuel in the HOPES they don't enrich it for nuclear weapons, and aim them first at Israel, obliterating them from existence, then coming after us.......I hope this gets out and people pay attention!!

Forum List

Back