John Kerry's grades - released

jeez guys, you nailed it the first time... NOT SERIOUS!!! wow, it was actually a pretty sarcastic attack on what the system has become. I think that you are just out to get me....

JohnGalt said:
jeez guys, you nailed it the first time... NOT SERIOUS!!! wow, it was actually a pretty sarcastic attack on what the system has become. I think that you are just out to get me....

I would guess that it is funny in your head then? oh, and who are you again?

See, there it is again... this guy just doesn't like me. Whatever, if you can't see it as funny then so be it. I just think that it is funny that people use the word diverse in association with my high school and county because of all the different nationalities. But when you think about it... EVERY county and high school is totally diverse as can be, we are all individuals. Didn't think I'd have to spell it out.

JohnGalt said:
See, there it is again... this guy just doesn't like me. Whatever, if you can't see it as funny then so be it. I just think that it is funny that people use the word diverse in association with my high school and county because of all the different nationalities. But when you think about it... EVERY county and high school is totally diverse as can be, we are all individuals. Didn't think I'd have to spell it out.

oh i get it now .... thanks for explaing obtuse observation ..... you are high larry us .... have fun at the prom

I actually did have fun at prom... and the after prom... and the after prom party...

One of the best nights of my life!

manu1959 said:
one is president one is a us senator.....how does your resume stack up?

And they've both had each handed to them. Just like their entrance into Yale, and then Harvard and Boston respectively. You don't get into those business/law schools with those grades. They should be ashamed that they took someone's place and didn't even try working there. To get those grades there, back in the Vietnam Era when grade inflation was so bad those grades meant you basically didn't turn any assignments in or attend class.

The funniest part was that John Kerry got to read a speech at graduation because of his great speaking abilities. Do they mean like speaking in a dull monotone :laugh:?

IControlThePast said:
And they've both had each handed to them. Just like their entrance into Yale, and then Harvard and Boston respectively. They should be ashamed that they took someone's place and didn't even try working there. To get those grades there, back in the Vietnam Era when grade inflation was so bad those grades meant you basically didn't turn any assignments in or attend class.

The funniest part was that John Kerry got to read a speech at graduation because of his great speaking abilities. Do they mean like speaking in a dull monotone :laugh:?
And just think, Al Gore's grades were worse than both of theirs. Don't even start on Teddy...

manu1959 said:
how exactly were the handed a presidency and seat on the senate?

Because Kerry became well liked by some Democrats for his speaking abilities (they're great aren't they :rolleyes:), and ran for Senate largely unopposed in Massachusets. Bush used his leftover family money to form a couple oil companies, got rich while they floundered, and then the Republicans like him because of his name and let him run for Govenor.

IControlThePast said:
Because Kerry became well liked by some Democrats for his speaking abilities (they're great aren't they :rolleyes:), and ran for Senate largely unopposed in Massachusets. Bush used his leftover family money to form a couple oil companies, got rich while they floundered, and then the Republicans like him because of his name and let him run for Govenor.

so there wasn't actually an election then? good to know. thanks so much for clearing that up.

manu1959 said:
are we the only two sane olde men on this site?

Old.. I dunno about sane, tho. Guaranteed at least one of you is nuts. :tng:

The transcript shows that Kerry's freshman-year average was 71. He scored a 61 in geology, a 63 and 68 in two history classes, and a 69 in political science. His top score was a 79, in another political science course. Another of his strongest efforts, a 77, came in French class.

I just couldnt help noticing what classes Kerry bombed on. History and a poly sci class. Even his highest classes are nothing to brag about. I mean the french speaker couldnt even aced French. I mean come on i can ace my spanish classes even though i still pretty much suck at it. But then my standard for suckiness is probably higher than his standard of fluency.

All and all, this does tell me one thing, im alot more qualified then he is.

manu1959 said:
are you really this dumb or are you just drunk?

I got to vote for drunk. But then whenever i think someone cant get dumber they go and prove me wrong:p

Forum List

Back