John Kerry's grades - released

manu1959 said:
one is president one is a us senator.....how does your resume stack up?

ME:

Things done to Fuck the American People:0
Things done to better America: 3

I seem to have beaten them both added together.

JohnGalt said:
ME:

Things done to Fuck the American People:0
Things done to better America: 3

I seem to have beaten them both added together.

name them...oh and you better not have a job as that hurts others

VP Key Club that helps the community in more ways than can be listed.
Suicide counselor to kids my age (I think this one truly helps the most, 16/17 is rough).
Future doctor, and current First Responder... I can literally save lives.

I guess that I also have another... I write letters to seniors at my local nursing home (this was initially my idea for NHS, but VERY few people responded to it [there is truly no appreciation for the elderly, though everyone clamored for a fucking bake sale] so I spearheaded the operation myself.)

Sure, I don't fight for our safety on capitol hill, but I do try my damndest to protect life.

Oh, in case anyone was wondering... these activities have also been why I haven't been posting. They are time consuming (not complaining), but now that it's summer I have free reign over my time. So now that this mushy crap is over, I will continue being an ass... SOOOO therapudic!

manu1959 said:
name them...oh and you better not have a job as that hurts others

I was gonna get an internship, but it didn't go through because I couldn't drive at the time. But those don't pay... so I don't think they qualify as jobs.

JohnGalt said:
VP Key Club that helps the community in more ways than can be listed.
Suicide counselor to kids my age (I think this one truly helps the most, 16/17 is rough).
Future doctor, and current First Responder... I can literally save lives.

I guess that I also have another... I write letters to seniors at my local nursing home (this was initially my idea for NHS, but VERY few people responded to it [there is truly no appreciation for the elderly, though everyone clamored for a fucking bake sale] so I spearheaded the operation myself.)

Sure, I don't fight for our safety on capitol hill, but I do try my damndest to protect life.

Oh, in case anyone was wondering... these activities have also been why I haven't been posting. They are time consuming (not complaining), but now that it's summer I have free reign over my time. So now that this mushy crap is over, I will continue being an ass... SOOOO therapudic!

That is all very good. You are definitely making people's lives much better.

More people should follow your lead - perhaps it would make the world a better place.

Your post suggests that neither Kerry nor Bush did anything to make America a better place. In their entire lives - they didn't do a single (or 3) things to make America better?

Surely you aren't suggesting that.

I was actually being facetious...

But hey, any time I get to look back on what I've done with pride is fine with me.

I thought the score counter thing that I did was hilarious.... but meh, to each his own.

Initially, I just thought that exulting them for their titles was moronic. Come on, Jimmy Carter was President, and Ted Kennedy is a senator... title does not dictate behavior.

I moved here a year ago and started attending Parkview High School where I am a proud Panther (AND NOW SENIOR WOOOOOT WOOOOOT!!!).

Have you been following our sports? INCREDIBLE... and we not only surpassed Brookwood for most total state championships, but we beat them to do it!

JohnGalt said:
I moved here a year ago and started attending Parkview High School where I am a proud Panther (AND NOW SENIOR WOOOOOT WOOOOOT!!!).
Have you been following our sports? INCREDIBLE... and we not only surpassed Brookwood for most total state championships, but we beat them to do it!
No, I don't follow sports...not even HS...What county is Parkview High in?

Forum List

Back