John Kerry's brilliant "fallback plan"

Gee, I hadn't seen some of those before! :teeth: :shocked:

At least outside of a PM! :funnyface

I have listen to Arianna Huffington speak and I can't make heads or tails out of what she is saying. Where did this lady learn English? Let her rant and rave all she wants --no one can understand her and what intelligent individual would agree with anything she writes.

My practical joke radar is picking up a target.

This Arianna Huffington piece was just too easy. I mean, who in his right mind would post an article by an airhead socialite gold digger and actually do it on a serious note?

I suspect Flasher posted this article just to watch the feeding frenzy. I think he tossed this in here, rather like tossing raw meat into a kennel, just to hear the barking start. My guess is that smartass is sitting back laughing his ass off.

I'm beginning to think we've been had.

Comrade said:
Give up your millions and don't tax honest American income, then, or fuck off. That's what I say.

ah but Comrade, the reason they want to tax people who earn alot of money in America is so that they remain incontrol of nations wealth and thus in control of the power in America. By punishing the people who earn their wealth, they protect the power of those who didnt have to earn it and dont have their wealth taxed. Its one of the paradoxes of life, tax increases for those who earn money protect those who are already. So tax increase protect the rich. its just funny.

Puleeze, Miss Airhead Huff and Puff A Ton of Crap! (per usual)

Isn't the Presidential candidate supposed to be the one with the "Vision"?

VPs are normally chosen for their vote-getting abilities. Or didn't you know?

Are you bragging up this Edwards VP guy because you don't really have too much to brag about on John F'ing Kerry, the donkey runner for President?

I suspect so.

:rolleyes:

ah but Comrade, the reason they want to tax people who earn alot of money in America is so that they remain incontrol of nations wealth and thus in control of the power in America. By punishing the people who earn their wealth, they protect the power of those who didnt have to earn it and dont have their wealth taxed. Its one of the paradoxes of life, tax increases for those who earn money protect those who are already. So tax increase protect the rich. its just funny.

I agree. My question is still to the Democrats, who are collectively not wealthy. Why do they nominate and support such ludicrous role models for to represent the "second America" Edwards likes to speak of?

Comrade said:
I agree. My question is still to the Democrats, who are collectively not wealthy. Why do they nominate and support such ludicrous role models for to represent the "second America" Edwards likes to speak of?

They buy into the 'tax the rich and give to the poor' promises? I my opinion, it seems much easier to inflame the poor in a war of classes than the wealthy. A good number of the well-to-do have been lower class and have family that might still be. Few of the poor have ever been rich.

Forum List

Back