John Kerry to FOX: i'm against Medicare For All, against abolishing ICE, & against impeaching Trump

I'm sure this vet isn't the only Swift Boat survivor who had nothing good to say about Kerry.
Up until I meet this fellow veteran I was kinda in the fence about Kerry's actions during the war. I wasn't sure if his war record was just being attacked because of his political affiliation? But after I got my coffee, I sat down with the gentleman and he told me a couple of unflattering stories about Kerry during his time with the Swift boats. Kerry as it turns out was a total A-hole deluxe. .... :cool:

I tend to agree.

He served but when he went to Vietnam he wanted medals so he could come home and run for office.

Well he got medals and when he got home the anti war movement was so strong he decided being anti war was better than being a medal earner.

I can still see his stupid face when he threw his medals. Oh he didn't really throw them. he still has them I'm sure.

The best thing he ever did was marry the Heinze heiress.

Hell her dead hubby was a staunch conservative and is probably still turning over in his grave that she married Kerry the lefty loon and he has access to all that money.

Prediction: John Kerry wants to run for President in 2020 as the Non-Insane candidate for the Dems.

Yup he's dipping his oar in now.

Gee thanks for the hideous imagery, now excuse me while I go vomit up my lunch. :mad:

It is hideous but I'd bet that exactly what is going to happen.

Kerry in 2020 Good Lord. Barfamania.

It's not Kerry 2020 that's the hideous imagery , it's the whole John Kerry "dipping his oar in" . :eek:

"Whadda ya trying to do? Make me sick?" --- Roseanne Roseannadanna

Prediction: John Kerry wants to run for President in 2020 as the Non-Insane candidate for the Dems.

Gee thanks for the hideous imagery, now excuse me while I go vomit up my lunch. :mad:

It's not Kerry 2020 that's the hideous imagery , it's the whole John Kerry "dipping his oar in" . :eek:

LMAO Yeah that's hideous and something I sure wouldn't want to see.

could Low Energy John Kerry win the Democrat nomination in 2020?! no chance!
He was against the Nam war, and the GI's who served the Nation also.
upload_2018-9-12_14-10-11.jpeg

John Kerry is a dangerous commie fuck, I won't underestimate him. He's like Obozo 2.0

Funny those are the same things trump will run on.

How will kerry respond to being allies with Iran?

He was against the Nam war, and the GI's who served the Nation also.
View attachment 216213

Yup only after he came home and realized all his medals wouldn't do him any good.

The anti war movement was to strong so he decided to become a member that movement.

Which he did and then ran for office and was elected.

Hell he was only in Vietnam for four months.

I'm sure this vet isn't the only Swift Boat survivor who had nothing good to say about Kerry.
Up until I meet this fellow veteran I was kinda in the fence about Kerry's actions during the war. I wasn't sure if his war record was just being attacked because of his political affiliation? But after I got my coffee, I sat down with the gentleman and he told me a couple of unflattering stories about Kerry during his time with the Swift boats. Kerry as it turns out was a total A-hole deluxe. .... :cool:

have you figured out yet how much your brothers in trump hate you?

no he is just trying to appear to be a "normal" person

not a leftist kook like the rest of em are

too bad really because leftist kooks are about all that are left of the party

He will never make it past the primaries. Probably will be burned at stake for thinking a country should have a border.

Kerry-Warren 2020. That will win them the solid blue coastal states, and cause the rest of the country to be bright red.

I think you are confusing "oar dipping" with "wick dipping".

"John Kerry should be investigated by Bob Mueller for colluding with Iran" - President Trump

JFK watches America’s Cup, Newport, today 1962, with 18-year-old John Kerry at right

DnIppbMW0AA4KHc.jpg

Forum List

Back