John Kerry on Rush Limbaugh’s Comments on Israel

theHawk said:
lol I love John Kerry threads, he is so easy to tear apart.
:

As is Bush. They both are easy to pick apart. Sometimes I get the impression with the 2004 elections, a lot of the MOR people voted for who they disliked the least as opposed to who they actually liked...

Dr Grump said:
On this board it is/was Kerry pulling the strings. It was a conservative who started this thread...:thup:

A conservative message board member started a thread, as opposed to Rush Limbaugh getting a reaction in the MSM from a US Senator.

Yeah, he's right on top of the game.:rotflmao:

jillian said:
And let's not forget, he lost his flight certification because he couldn't manage to pass a drug test. ;)

Talk about spinning ..... your statement is nothing but assumption on your part, and stating it as you have, a lie.

He lost his flight certification because he didn't take his flight physical. Lots of people dodge physicals in the military, myself included, because they are a pain in the ass, figuratively AND literally. This is just another item you libs have blown WAY out of proportion.

GunnyL said:
ALready shot down.:firing:
Thanks Gunny. I'm sorry in this time of real tribulation, we are harkening back to a dark period. The 'darkness' was not our troops, but rather our politicians.

CharlestonChad said:
Really, how long was his deployment in Vietnam?

In the US military, you go where you are told, when you are told. To my knowledge, the Texas Air Nat'l Guard was not federalized and deployed to Vietnam; which, would preclude his being sent.

Seriously though, Kerry wasn't the war hero he and his party made him out to be, but at least he had the balls to go to war.

Kerry was no hero. He is a liar and traitor to those he served with. Now, you can choose:

IF the crimes he reported to Congress are true, then he was derelict in his duty as an officer and gentleman, and member of the US military to report all violations of the laws of war IMMEDIATELY. A couple of years later to COngress don't count.

OR ... he lied his ass off to get his then-fledgling political career kick-started.

It doesn't take balls to go to war. It just takes a set of orders, and you go, balls or no.

GunnyL said:
Kerry was no hero. He is a liar and traitor to those he served with. Now, you can choose:

IF the crimes he reported to Congress are true, then he was derelict in his duty as an officer and gentleman, and member of the US military to report all violations of the laws of war IMMEDIATELY. A couple of years later to COngress don't count.

OR ... he lied his ass off to get his then-fledgling political career kick-started.

It doesn't take balls to go to war. It just takes a set of orders, and you go, balls or no.

Really? It seemed like he had a choice to go to Nam, or possibly stay at home. The WP agrees with me.:read:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/politics/campaigns/wh2000/stories/bush072899.htm

GunnyL said:
The WP would agree with you. I wouldn't believe the WP if they said the sky was blue without going outside and looking first.

Bush could have gotten out of military service altogether if he wanted, but he didn't.

B/C going AWOL would have taken away his chance to win elections.

GunnyL said:
The WP would agree with you. I wouldn't believe the WP if they said the sky was blue without going outside and looking first.

Bush could have gotten out of military service altogether if he wanted, but he didn't.

Ahhh, I see, so if it's not a Conservative source, it's not true.

http://www.cnn.com/ALLPOLITICS/stories/1999/07/04/bush.02/

If the WP said the sky was blue, most guys on this board would call it a liberal conspiracy and argue their heads of by bashing the liberal media outlet instead of actually doing the research themselves.

It's no different then when I said I wouldn't read an mAnn Coulter article b/c I think she's crazy. She might have presented a logical argument in that article, but I refused to believe it b/c I find her to be a neocon nut.

CharlestonChad said:
B/C going AWOL would have taken away his chance to win elections.

He wouldn't have had to go AWOL. He could have just gotten a deferrment. Or are you saying his family's money and political power couldn't have arranged it?

CharlestonChad said:
Ahhh, I see, so if it's not a Conservative source, it's not true.

http://www.cnn.com/ALLPOLITICS/stories/1999/07/04/bush.02/

If the WP said the sky was blue, most guys on this board would call it a liberal conspiracy and argue their heads of by bashing the liberal media outlet instead of actually doing the research themselves.

It's no different then when I said I wouldn't read an mAnn Coulter article b/c I think she's crazy. She might have presented a logical argument in that article, but I refused to believe it b/c I find her to be a neocon nut.

No, if it's an extremely biased source, it ain't true.

She isn't a neocon nut. She is a conservative version of what we have been listening to from the left for years. She's hardcore right wing and admits it. That differeing from any lib I ever met. Y'all to the man/woman swear you're all moderates.:rotflmao:

I occasionally see her on TV by chance, and I've never read a word she's put in print. But I really have no problem with her doing unto y'all what y'all have done unto the right since Jimmy Carter.

I love it when Libs get all over Bush about his war record.

My question is, where was Clinton during vietnam?

Liberals?

Anyone?

Bueller? .....Bueller? .....:dunno:

Now lets all watch the Liberal two-step :banana:
:cof:

theHawk said:
I love it when Libs get all over Bush about his war record.
My question is, where was Clinton during vietnam?
Liberals?
Anyone?
Bueller? .....Bueller? .....:dunno:
Now lets all watch the Liberal two-step :banana:
:cof:

I'm pretty sure he dodged the draft. My question is: Why is Clinton even involved in this thread? I thought it was about Bush and Kerry, since they did run against each other.

CharlestonChad said:
I'm pretty sure he dodged the draft. My question is: Why is Clinton even involved in this thread? I thought it was about Bush and Kerry, since they did run against each other.

Actually, why is Bush even involved in this thread? It's about Limbaugh and Kerry. The second someone questioned Kerry's credentials, one of you libs tossed Bush into the fray.

In my mind, that makes Clinton fair game as the last representative of the DNC to occupy the Presidency.

GunnyL said:
Actually, why is Bush even involved in this thread? It's about Limbaugh and Kerry. The second someone questioned Kerry's credentials, one of you libs tossed Bush into the fray.

In my mind, that makes Clinton fair game as the last representative of the DNC to occupy the Presidency.

Fair enough.

Forum List

Back