John Kerry Must Be Pulling A Dean Over This News

SPIKESMYGOD

Mar 12, 2004
Chapel Hill, NC
THIS JUST OVER THE WIRE...........

In March, 308,000 jobs were created. Though because of the growing work force expanding faster than the economic growth, the unemployment number ticked up a notch. Still, this is great news for America, bad news for Kerry & the Dems; I'm sure that Kerry let the "F" word fly a few minutes ago. Well, at least maybe, now, Mr. Heinz can bring back some of those factories & jobs he & his sugar mama outsourced.

See, what's good for America is bad for liberals. If they could have another huge terrorist attack on the same day that hundreds of thousands of jobs were lost, they would be pleased as punch. It's quite sad that their hatred of America has manifested itself in a desire for tragedy & misery for Americans.

Also, though the connection to Al Qaeda has yet to be made, a bomb was found on a train track in Spain.

Gee, I guess that little unspoken non-aggression pact with terrorists isn't working out so well. Oh, well! No peace in their time. Thank Joss that we Americans aren't going to make the same mistake and elect an appeasing, military/CIA-hating, terrorist-sympathizing America hater.

FOUR MORE YEARS!!!!!!!!!

How sweet it is!

People are seriously deluding themselves if they think that ANY corporation is going to bring back jobs they've already sent overseas. The only jobs increase we'll see in this country are jobs that CAN'T be sent overseas.

In March, 308,000 jobs were created.

Hee hee hee, so much for the jobless recovery. Oh well, one less thing for the libs to talk about. :banana: I'm sure Kerry is about to:puke:

for acute angina....hehehehehe...... That's about THE WORST NEWS THE DEMS could hope for.... Now if Iraq works out.... perhaps...perhaps the poor fools that vote Dem will see what their party has become.... anit-capitalist, anti-American, anti-western, and anti-Christian... Jeeez just about anti---everydamn thing it is to be an American.....

So I guess now Kerry will only be able to create 9.7 million jobs??

People are finding employment and the economy is expanding. Two and a half years after 9/11, and the economic situation in the US is better than it was in 2000. The Democrat's primary issue is melting away right in front of them.

What to do? They can't credibly say that the economy is bad anymore - it's as good as it was under Clinton, and saying that would be saying that Clinton's economy was also bad (which they refuse to say; Dems believe that Clinton's tax hike was responsible for the 90's boom). They would also be "talking down the economy," as they accused Bush of doing after the election. So the Dems are going to find the economy a harder and harder issue to run on.

Forum List

Back