John Kerry is here to save us

Liberals cannot stand him because he is the only republican that stands up to your lies.

When America wins, the democrats lose.

Wry Catcher like John Kerry seeks to destroy America. Donald Trump is an impediment to their plans to end the Constitution and establish the Stalinist dictatorship they desire.

Kerry gave the Iranians nuclear weapons to destroy Israel, then Trump came along and derailed the plot. So traitor Kerry went and tried to negotiate a deal in defiance to the government, an act of treason and sedition. Wry loves it, because he hates America as much as Kerry does.

Had Hillary won as the Stalinists intended, the bill of rights would be in the shit can of history. She would have appointed two more Marxists to SCOTUS and the right to speech, religion and self defense would be gone.

Wry and the other traitors hate Trump because he has destroyed their plan to end America once and for all.

When America wins, the democrats lose.

Why is this traitor meeting with the worlds largest sponsor of terrorist to undermine America, doesn’t Lurch know Obama isn’t president anymore.
Trump has gotta take the gloves off, he’s letting all these traitors get away with this illegal crap, the FBI and DOJ are complacent to investigate the real criminals, I know he’s wanting the FBI and DOJ to finally start doing the job us Americans pay them for but it doesn’t look like they are so as a Trump supporter I would back him totally to start using his executive powers to get stuff exposed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you for defining neo fascism thinking in your post.

Kerry enlisted during the Vietnam Conflict, as did I, and Kerry and people like me learned that this conflict was an immoral attack by the most powerful nation on the planet, on an agrarian society who revolted against a European Power exploiting its people and resources.

Most readers were not born during the Vietnam Conflict, and need to understand two points of history: A hate and fear program which was a BIG LIE (The Domino Theory) is what moved us to engage the Army of Ho Chi Minh, and, Ho Chi Minh was doing what our founders did, standing up to a far away nation exploiting its people.

Those who do not know history, are doomed to repeat it.
Do you think all unelected citizens should be allowed to negotiate with foreign powers?

Why is this traitor meeting with the worlds largest sponsor of terrorist to undermine America, doesn’t Lurch know Obama isn’t president anymore.
Trump has gotta take the gloves off, he’s letting all these traitors get away with this illegal crap, the FBI and DOJ are complacent to investigate the real criminals, I know he’s wanting the FBI and DOJ to finally start doing the job us Americans pay them for but it doesn’t look like they are so as a Trump supporter I would back him totally to start using his executive powers to get stuff exposed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you for defining neo fascism thinking in your post.

Kerry enlisted during the Vietnam Conflict, as did I, and Kerry and people like me learned that this conflict was an immoral attack by the most powerful nation on the planet, on an agrarian society who revolted against a European Power exploiting its people and resources.

Most readers were not born during the Vietnam Conflict, and need to understand two points of history: A hate and fear program which was a BIG LIE (The Domino Theory) is what moved us to engage the Army of Ho Chi Minh, and, Ho Chi Minh was doing what our founders did, standing up to a far away nation exploiting its people.

Those who do not know history, are doomed to repeat it.
The USSR used Vietnam as a tool. Tool.
I expect you to suggest there was no Cold War dynamic.

Obama still sees himself as the president so why wouldn't Kerry?... Both should be jailed for treason...if we only lived in a nation of laws and justice like we use to they would be rotting in a cell....or dangling from a rope...

Forum List

Back