John Kerry Blames the Tea Party for S&P's downgrade of US! WTF!!!

Raise taxes, you have the Rhinos to, you dont need the TeaParty to agree to squat,

raise taxes, go ahead, i dare you. make my day. What are you waiting for?

Yeah, balance the damn budget!

How?

Stop threatening to take revenue away from small business and corporations bottom lines.

What does that have to do with balancing the budget?

The economy creates the jobs. we've been over this before.

Really? It has nothing to do with the lack of consumer demand I guess. Why weren't the expanding or hiring before Obama took office? Obama "threatens" to close the deficit gap with revenue increases - and that makes corporations not want to make money anymore - got it!

When you have some specifics instead of just babbling sentence after sentence filled with righty catch words like "big government" and "job creators" - let us know.

Uhh, actually, as I already mentioned, I said I think the ECONOMY supplies the jobs. But thanks for telling me what I think on the issue, not only without asking me - but after I already told you what I think on the issue. It makes you look as stupid as you actually are.

Uhh, no, that's not what I think. I do think we are to the left of the laffer curve though, as evidenced by our historically low taxation rate and the economic booms in the past that were accompanied by high rates of taxation than present today.

I don't know that its 'boatloads', but it is 8 times bigger than the median household income.
Sure its not a lot - for the wealthy. But for the typical American household that makes the median household income of $31K - it is a lot.

A small business that profits 250k+ annually isn't "struggling to maintain a bottom line" - clearly, they have at least 250k on the bottom line.

He didn't do that.

So spending money into the economy is bad for the economy. Got it.
Or perhaps rounded up into concentration camps and gassed?
You voted for the only president in history who had our pristine credit rating downgraded on his watch.
The S&P is the same credit agency that had Lehman Bros. listed as A even as they filed for bankruptcy. To put much stock into their report is pretty stupid.

That's called abject failure of leadership. It's called disaster........
:cuckoo: Its the Congress that passes the budget moron.
What, you don't know how to balance a fucking budget. You need it explained?....What an idiot!

Government doesn't create jobs. Get a clue.

Big governement only drains society. Drains the revenue. Drains it's citizens. Get a clue.

There is no economy to create expansion and jobs, when the job providers bottom lines are being contantly threatened by a moronic president and administration. Get a clue.

There is no economy to create expansion and jobs, when the job providers have zero confidence in the abilities of a moronoc president and administration to lead. Get a clue.

What do you not understand about those business owners making 250 grand, who would like to reach into that 250 grand and roll the dice to further expand and create more jobs?.....Do you not understand that when that bottom line is threatened, by force, that they will not take the risk to further their business?

I fully expect more BS from the Alinsky playbook from you.....Please enighten us. It's quite entertaining.

He twice married into money and uses rich-guy tactics to keep it.
"rich-guy tactics" ?

People marry into money all the time. I could give a fuck about Kerry's personal life or any other politician's (unless they decide to make an issue out of it themselves). Its irrelevant.
Yet he and others of his ilk want everyone else to give up more of theirs. He has no legal, moral, or ethical standing to lecture anyone on money policy.

His "ilk" ? What is his "ilk" - people who use "ruch guy tactics"?

Do you realize how stupid and afraid you sound?

I, and most everyone else here, don't care much about what you give a fuck about.

I'm far from stupid and not afraid of anything. You are the one with your panties in a bunch. Go see your therapist. I'm sure the PPACA covers that pre-existing condition, whatever you are suffering from.

He twice married into money and uses rich-guy tactics to keep it.
"rich-guy tactics" ?

People marry into money all the time. I could give a fuck about Kerry's personal life or any other politician's (unless they decide to make an issue out of it themselves). Its irrelevant.
Yet he and others of his ilk want everyone else to give up more of theirs. He has no legal, moral, or ethical standing to lecture anyone on money policy.

His "ilk" ? What is his "ilk" - people who use "ruch guy tactics"?

Do you realize how stupid and afraid you sound?

I, and most everyone else here, don't care much about what you give a fuck about.

I'm far from stupid and not afraid of anything. You are the one with your panties in a bunch. Go see your therapist. I'm sure the PPACA covers that pre-existing condition, whatever you are suffering from.
Ya' must understand......These Obamabot loons are desperately trying to hold on to the sinking ship known as the SS OBAMADRAMA........They are desperately trying to hold onto it's bow, as the stern has submerged, and the vortex of the inevitable will no doubt suck them right down with it.

Sit back and enjoy the show. For the coming attractions from these desperate loons are going to be quite entertaining indeed.

Is that the same Senator Kerry that married the widow of his best friend and parked his multi-million dollar yacht in the state next door to avoid a big tax bill?

Yeah, that one. Kerry has been in the senate since 1984. Obama in office for 2.5 years. The Tea Party is a small part of only one third of the federal government. They have been in office for less than seven months, yet are being blamed for all sorts of stuff. Terrorism, hostage taking, vest bombing, etc. The dems, especially the pres, had best stop crying, show some balls, and figure out a way to fix shit. A little leadership from the man who lied his way into office would be a nice change.

Obama, The Downgraded President

Is that the same Senator Kerry that married the widow of his best friend and parked his multi-million dollar yacht in the state next door to avoid a big tax bill?

Yeah, that one. Kerry has been in the senate since 1984. Obama in office for 2.5 years. The Tea Party is a small part of only one third of the federal government. They have been in office for less than seven months, yet are being blamed for all sorts of stuff. Terrorism, hostage taking, vest bombing, etc. The dems, especially the pres, had best stop crying, show some balls, and figure out a way to fix shit. A little leadership from the man who lied his way into office would be a nice change.

Obama, The Downgraded President
...........who's fiasco of a healthcare bill was shitcanned, when cooler, more fiscally sound heads prevailed.

That will be his sorry legacy.......Along with being the most polarizing, devisive president in US history.

Of course it's the TPers fault. When they turned down 3-4 trillion in cuts because of 1 trillion in revenue enhancements, S&P realized it was amateur hour in Congress, because any decent economist will tell you we can't get out of this by cuts alone.

LOL, REVENUE INHANCEMENTS.

Translated folks, that is RAISING YOUR TAXES so they the Government just KEEP ON SPENDING with abandon..

what a fucking JOKE and so is John Kerry. This is who you people want Representing YOU

Forum List

Back